Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collins, Top Gallery Download: Why?

RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
Of all the many, many items in the gallery, Laurent Collins is the most downloaded.
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6E754F39A33B11E588FCF961C4F63D79

He is a nice looking Sim, but I wouldn't have guessed that he would be more downloaded than any of the many other amazing Sims and items on the gallery. Why do you think he's so popular?

( I certainly don't want to take anything away from his creator, especially if they are on the forum. Congratulations if so!)
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    He was one of the first to be uploaded to the gallery I believe, so that probably has something to do with the number of downloads. Plus he actually looks like a relatively normal bloke, opposed to some of the cookie-cutter improbably 'handsome' men that litter the gallery.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    As loubyloulou said, one of the first uploads to the gallery + many users probably using the "Most Popular" sorting so he's always at the top & that way gets more downloads/faves.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @loubyloulou and @darrenfroggy thank you for your replies. That makes sense. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: