Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Back from break

I took another really long break and I'm back. I reinstalled the game, restored all of my DLC, and saved games, and got my family back. And I'm once again surprised at how much my two primary Sims, Audrey and Ariella, are in love with each other. They both have Eternally Faithful, will flirt and give back rubs anytime they're in the same room, and if I try to "Consider Attractiveness" to any other Sim, it's always a 1 out of 10.

I once had a witch run up to Ariella when she was out in the park and cast a Love Charm on her. For those that don't have Supernatural, this makes the next person you speak to a "Love interest". At first I was aghast! Then, I thought... Let's see what she does. Ariella immediately ran home to her wife!

I've made them flirt just a bit with strangers just for fun, but they will never do it on their own even with best friends. The kind of love these two have is legendary. I've had other Sims flirt autonomously and cause strife in the home. I've had Sims cheat with just a liiiitle prodding from me. Audrey and Ariella though are mates for life and nothing will tear them apart! They've been Vampires, fairies, and witches. The vampire thing didn't work so well for Ariella. She couldn't stay out of the sun and I caught her baking unconscious out at the beach one sunny afternoon! I came very close to losing her that day!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone again. I love you all!
sig.jpg

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2019
    Those are the things I really miss about Sims 3. I haven't been able to play TS3 it quite a long time because my computer ... sucks. Anyways when you were talking about your couple and how much they are in love and truly are faithful to each other it reminded me of a few couples that still have that soft spot in my heart for them and what they done for each other, and how heartbroken they were when their mates had passed on.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nabril Welcome back :smile: Well connected Sims can remain strong in TS3 :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Welcome back @Nabril Long time no see. Glad to see you’re refreshed and ready for some simming.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello :) It sounds like you have a real pair of lovebirds and that you will need to find other sims to be your naughty, cheating charmers :D What a good excuse for making some new sims.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita