Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Freed Eliza Pancakes

Yea, that’s right. I freed Eliza from boring overrated Bob. I know a lot will disagree, but Eliza IS better then Bob. At least she has personality! I gave Eliza a fancy makeover and made her divorce Bob. His cries was music to my ears. He moved into an old crappy house to think about how much pain he’s brought players across the globe. Eliza, deciding she wanted a true faithful husband, moved in with one of my main sims, Remus. He had two toddler daughters who Eliza got along with fine, the home always stayed clean too. Unfortunately, their romantic interactions rarely succeeded (Maybe because they both just got out of a divorce?)

I had to go to the restroom, so I made the mistake of leaving it unpaused, you pretty much know how this goes. I came back to the kitchen on fire,an urn, and the grim reaper. I immediately thought it was Eliza, and it was. Grim didn’t leave till the fire was over, Remus wouldn’t put the toddlers down to go put out the fire AND the fire was glitched out. Because of the glitched fire I really thought I wouldn’t be able to save the house, but I did. Grim left before I could beg for Eliza’s life, and I was to lazy to make ambrosia. So 3 days later she came back and I added her to the household as a ghost. Despite one being living and the other dead, they hit it off this time (Thanks to his sisters siren song). They unfortunately couldn’t have a child as I hoped since the whole being dead thing BUT they did elope. The girls aged to kids, Eliza was like a second mother to them. By this time Bob was elder and he’s probably dead right now, sobbing for all eternity (as he deserves) while Eliza’s chilling out as a ghost with step children and a faithful husband (In your face Bob).

They really got along till Eliza divorced him because the living world was not where she belonged, and Bob often dropped by to torture her and she couldn’t handle it. So she went to the grave again. The kids sob, Remus sobs, everybody sobs.

Bob got his way, the demon.

But don’t worry, this has a happy ending! Remus married his old sweetheart from his teenage times and had a son with her. The girls age to teens, and Eliza is there to see it. She’s very proud c:. It is pretty awkward to come back from the grave every 3 days and see your old husband and his new wife and son though, but Eliza’s happy!

Everybody has got a happy ending, and Eliza gets to see all the future generations every 3 days.

Meanwhile Bob suffers, as the demon deserves.
ZjzmtTb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    This is hilarious. 😂
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited October 2019
    Eliza is happy you thought so.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    It was a funny read. I never had any business with the pancakes and have no idea about their story either. Just from looking at their famous pictures, I always assumed Bob was being mistreated by Eliza, cause she was a crazy psycho control freak, probably cheating and bob just wanted to be lazy and eat his pancakes.
    Now, I don't like lazy men, but if I had to, I would choose Bob for what I thought was their story. I am probably very wrong :D
  • Options
    HumanBean16HumanBean16 Posts: 4 New Member
    I love the things people do with their sims. It’s really cool to hear about what other people have done.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    While I burn the witch Ewwliza. I do have Bob leave her for greener pastures too.
    09-19-19_1-07-24_AM.png
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    First time I played a Detective, I had so many run-ins with that woman, I got utterly tired of her. 7 out of 10 times, Eliza was the suspect. Now, every time I see her, I narrow my eyes and follow her with a look, just in case she's up to no good.

Anyway! Awesome, hilarious story :D
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Eliza is the best. She’s been married to my main sim, George, since launch.
  • Options
    I’m really glad you guys thought this was funny, don’t worry, this is not the last of Eliza!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    You go Eliza!!
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    noodlemamanoodlemama Posts: 37 Member
    This is hilarious! I've never played the Pancakes but maybe now I will!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This was so funny. I think they both have a good side, Bob and Eliza. Eliza wants Bob to work and support them financially, and I think have a baby, but Bob wants Eliza to help support them too so they can succeed in life and save family for later. Just my thoughts, and both are good paths.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    This was so funny. I think they both have a good side, Bob and Eliza. Eliza wants Bob to work and support them financially, and I think have a baby, but Bob wants Eliza to help support them too so they can succeed in life and save family for later. Just my thoughts, and both are good paths.
    They have a baby named Izzy you can find in the Gallery. They had a little girl name Viviana aka Boo when SimGuruSteve played with them in the idle streams. They had a dog named Blueberry Pancakes and a cat named Butter Pancakes.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    How could you! Bob is a simple man who loves his pancakes but Eliza is a obvious cheat who deserves a wall built around a pool when she goes for a swim. Also your story has proven she is also a poor cook and even in death Eliza the other woman.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I Freed Eliza Pancakes
    I Freed Bob Pancakes. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    What a story! :D

I'm team Eliza! I can't understand why she's so hated. I've never played premades a lot. But I usually test some new packs features with her. And in my random gameplay all my female sims end up befriending her.
  • Options
    You dare defy the queen?! This is not the last from Queen Eliza Pancakes!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I feel bad for Bob. :D
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Way baack when TS4 1st came out & I was exploring I tried the Pancakes. The first day in, the lady sim with the yellow patterned top came over. It soon was obvious that she and Bob had a side thing going. The bum was so crass as to make moves on her even in front of his wife! Let's just say he did not remain in the house very long after that. Not done anything with the household since, in any game save, but I'm not persuaded Elliza's the mean schnook so many say she is, or that Bob is the nice guy innocent victim. Not after that escapade.
  • Options
    The funny thing is back in TS1 I actually liked Betty Newbie more than Bob Newbie. I think even since then their marriage was doomed for failure.
  • Options
    AlexSimmermanAlexSimmerman Posts: 80 Member
    To me, Bob & Eliza are so basic. Neither of them have a personality or interesting backstory. Their whole storyline is based around the fact, he’s a slob and she’s neat, I think that was really lazy on the Sims’ teams behalf not bothering to give anyone stories or little background information.

I know we can make our own Sims but I think that’s why Sims 2 was so iconic because we had those fantastic relationships between the pre-made sims which were fun to explore!

I’d like to see, or at least have the possibility to create, soap/ tv drama-style storylines. Nothing too wild just more varied and detailed stories.
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Nice Story!

The Pancakes are the first Sims i remove in every savegame. Because else they're just everywhere my Sims go. Maybe i could start a savegame with a paranoid Sim XD
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    I honestly dont see anything wrong with Bob??? Funny story tho
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Great story! I must say I have no love for the Pancakes. My pair of newlyweds came outside to a picnic table where others were gathering. He had the Friend of the World aspiration, which required that he introduce himself to ten other Sims. I thought this a great opportunity for him. I didn't count on Sarah following John over there. Sure enough Bob flirted with her. I could tell she was unhappy about it for all of the red negative signs that swirled about her head. John's reaction surprised me. (At this time we did NOT have the Jealous Trait.) He was furious and then wondered how long this had been going on behind his back. Sarah really had to chat him up and make nice to him and only him to get John back into any kind of decent mood. I thought they were headed for a swift divorce! All because Bob decided he had to flirt with her.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Bob is me on a depressed day and Eliza is me on an anxious day.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Great story, Eliza is much maligned, just because she's a bit snobby and disapproves of her husband eating out of dustbins and smelling of B.O I really like her, she's a very pretty sim once you make her over and get rid of that awful hair. Sadly there is no saving Bob from his own genetics, I kind of feel for him, not only is he obsessed with pancakes, but no amount of make over seems to do him any good. I usually set him up with a few cats and let Eliza run free.