Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Town Create-A-Sim Challenge

This challenge is paired with @lsnishi's Halloween Town Building Challenge.

Rules:
You can create as many sims as you want.
You must upload your sim to the gallery with the #HalloweenTownCAS or it will not be included in the challenge.
All sims must have been uploaded to the gallery with the above # by Midnight, October 28th, PST.
Sims can be either human or an occult, though occult is preferred.
Pets are welcome!
They will be populating Halloween town, which you can help build by clicking the link above!

How to Enter:
Create a sim or a household with multiple sims suitable for Halloween.
Upload the household to the gallery with the #HalloweenTownCAS
By Midnight on October 29th PST all submissions will be nominated for a Maxis Favorite.

Have fun! I'm very excited to see what everyone will come up with, and I'm also preparing a sim of my own to enter.

funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

• TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

I'll start. I have a rather large Vampire family that I primarily played, when I first started playing. The head of my coven, Taoron, married a couple of townies and other Sim creations of my own, were added to the bunch, over time. At one point, there were 10 or more members in the same household. Some children grew, married and moved out. Others are still there. I'll list the ones moved out shortly, as well, as they are turned, as well.

They were al played for quite some time and have a lot of skills maxed out, from when they tried to live in suburbia and have real jobs. That didn't go so well. But, oh the fun we had terrorizing bars, as a pack.

Orlock is the child of Taoron and LIberty and is not turned, yet, but I think he has finished reading all of the books by now. I really wanted him to finish High School, before we got into the whole blood thing.

Lilith is the child of Taoron and Taylor. Also not turned.

Grim showed up one day and I asked him to move in...why not?...and he did. I did make him get a job. He's a Politician. Go figure.

The main Family has been uploaded with the name 'Nospheratu'.
    Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5083EA29EF0311E98AB9267D47C7ADE4

Orlock, Taylor, Liberty, Taoron, Summer, Grim Reaper, Yen and Lilith (There are technically 2 more in the currently household, but CAS only shows 8)
    sIAxwKI.jpg

Taoron in his Vamp form
    8xGYWLt.jpg

Summer, his first wife, in her Vamp Form
    afScER7.jpg

Yen; 3rd Wife, in her Vamp Form
    c7qn6hh.jpg

Liberty; Second Wife, in Vamp Form. I did a lot of editing on her from the base game, as she walked like an ape and I couldn't deal with it.
    91acqHT.jpg

Taylor; 4th Wife in Vamp Form
    SGp23WC.jpg