Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me about your first Sims 4 sim

Tell me about the first sim you made (not a premade) and played for a significant amount of time in the Sims 4. Like, the first sim that was important to you in Sims 4.

Mine was Elise Davenport, a teenager with a kind and doting widowed father and 2 older brothers. She went to high school with a group of friends she stayed in touch with throughout her life. Her high school boyfriend was Beau Lane.

Once she graduated, she moved from Willow Creek to San Myshuno to make it as a writer. That didn’t happen, but she got a good office job with a large corporation run by a conservative (makeover) Diego Lobo. Her first job in the city, though, was working at a food kiosk (I put her in an apron and had her stand inside the kiosk with the worker like she was being trained, LOL.)

She married her high school crush, Alexander Goth, and had twin girls, blonde like her. Many of their friends had kids at the same time, so they’d have large parties with the kids and rotate whose house it was at. Sometimes the moms would have a girls’ night out and go to a club while the dads watched the kids.

She lived in small apartments during the early years (the city is expensive), but was finally able to afford a nice 3-bedroom apartment when the girls were in high school. Once they got the larger apartment, they adopted a rescue dog, a large brown mixed breed.

She kept in touch with her family back in Willow Creek, including her brothers’ families, and visited with them frequently for barbecues and birthday parties, so her kids grew up knowing their cousins and extended family.

She loved to karaoke and visited karaoke clubs from young adult on, even forming a karaoke club in her elder years. She and her husband had a great relationship throughout their lives.

I put some drama in her friends’ lives, but I made hers fairly happy and idyllic except for a couple of minor spats with Alexander and some run-ins with her nemesis, Zoe Patel.
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited October 2019
    I still play him! This is Jamie, my main!

s7wLG3n.jpg

Main traits are Geek, Loves Outdoors, and Cheerful; he also has a host of others (both reward and aspiration). Recently became a spellcaster. Genderfluid/nonbinary and pan. Loves nature in general - not just being outdoors, but anything to do with plants and animals. He has a cat named Sage who also serves as his familiar.

He's pretty much the Sim I do everything with. Want to explore Sulani? He moves there. Want to be a spellcaster? He's the one. Want to max out a skill? Try it with Jamie first. I've been playing with ageing off (although when I do switch it on once I've made over all the premades, he'll be tagged as immortal) and he's maxed out about a zillion skills and is going through aspiration after aspiration. He's also a self-made millionaire - I've never used a money cheat for him!

Started out in Crick Cabana when I only had basegame. Later moved to Sulani, then, finally, to Brindleton Bay, where he'll likely be staying for now. (BB tour is now edited with later additions - the greenhouse, the spellcaster/storage basement, and the technically inaccessible attic storage.)

He's my absolute favourite and is going to continue being my main for as long as I play, I think.
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    I recreated a couple sims that I've played with since TS1. In TS2 and TS3 I played with them a lot as well. When I created them in TS4, I didn't get much of a chance to play with them since I kind of went back and played TS2 since I had all the EPs and SPs so there was more stuff for me to do. I think I forgot about TS4 since I was so occupied with other games at the time. Tons of content had been added to the game by the time I decided to make a come back. I didn't bring my old sims back this time. I wanted someone new, so I created a male sim named Cash Monet. He was an athlete and ended up marrying Summer Holiday. They had 4 girls and a boy. To this day, they are the family that I've sunk the most hours into. I play rotations in my neighborhoods so I don't get to spend a lot of time on just one family anymore.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    The first sim I made in CAS was a red-haired young woman called Jen-Lola Wupsi, her first two names given by my mother and sister, the last name... Don't ask. I don't remember her traits or aspiration, but I didn't have anything specific in mind when I created her anyway. She was my test sim for getting into the game, lived in a house in Newcrest that was completely comprised of rooms from the catalog, and worked in the entertainment career.

Now, two years and nine months later, she doesn't live there anymore, but is still around as an NPC, getting fatter every time I see her, may have aged up to adult during that time I accidentally enabled aging for everyone, and my vampires love to feed on her. (Not a surprise, she's often the only non-vampire sim running around in Forgotten Hollow at night and I have no idea why.) As of the patch before Seasons, she has also become a victim of RandomTownieFashion TM, but I never bothered to change her hot and cold outfits because I'm not playing with her anymore. Still, I'm not going to remove her from the game either, I like still encountering my very first sim every once in a while.
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    My first sim I can't remember, probably my simself, I made her when the sims 4 came out, but I barely played. I really started to play around August 2017 and the first sim I created in CAS was my klepto polititcian Bjarn Ingulfsson. He was a redhead and his aspiration was to find his soulmate. Anyways he had two babies with Penny Pizzazz, then he and his fiancee (I guess her name was Fina) got a son. Then he married another lady (with whom he had another daughter) and after the divorce he married Fina and got another son and two daughters.
    All his children had a lot of kids as well, he was a great grandfather and on top of the politician career.
    After some uses of the youth potion and the wishing well, I decided it was time for him to go finally. I wanted to move on with his familys story and great grandchildren were already in elementary school, so he and his wife Fina died this spring. I was pretty sad, Bjarn and I had a lot of fun :D I miss him, but I also like that I can move on with the family and I really like, how his great grandchildren still have some of his features.

A funny plus is, that half of my save contains redheads that are related to him xD
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited October 2019
    I do not remember the exact first sims I made, it was probably some YA female living in WC, so i could explore most of the given features of this game. Usually i start of with a single mom and kid/toddler, but.. I think it speaks for itself why i didn't do this with TS4. I can't believe we didnt have toddlers :open_mouth:

So the first sim that I made that was actually important to me is Grinner Thor. He is the first of my generations and this is mainly where I started playing TS4 and got addicted:

This is him. I made him a self-assured Casanova aspiring to be the top doctor in town.

15-9-18-23-01-26.png

I put him and two of his friends together in a house in WC where they all worked at the medical career starting as interns. One became a nurse and the other did not climb the ladder far, but Grinner was ambitious. Besides his work, he always hit on woman he met at bars, parties or at work. It usually just lasted a few days and then he moved on to the next.

1-1-08-6-52.png
    2-5-15-1-07.png
    1-5-15-22-40.png
    (He actually dated Dina for a while. She was too cute to hurt!)

He was living his Casanova life not knowing that his female roommate had a forever crush on him just waiting patiently for him to realize that she was the one he should be dating.

4-5-15-0-16.png

They had some moments, but it never really went anywhere. Maybe some little flirtations on a house party where the mood was just right, but then he went off picking up girls from the bar again.
    These roommates worked hard during the week, had friends over almost every single evening and they went out to the same bars/clubs over the weekend. I loved playing this story! And to be honest, there was not much else sims could do back then.

Eventually when their other roommate married and moved out of the house, Grinner and the roommate that was crushing on him got a little closer and as he got older and realized that maybe they were supposed to be together, she became pregnant before he could even think twice about it. That had set everything and they bought a house as they were both doing well, Grinner gave in and accepted a marriage which was held at their new house and pretty modest and small.

22-5-15-18-39.png

But he was never really happy, so after a while when their kid Hugo became a little older, Grinner picked up his old habits and started cheating with multiple females in town. His wife never really caught him, but she could feel it. They stacked together, but it turned their son on a path of moving out as a teen due to a troubled relationship with his father that wanted him to become a successful doctor just like him.

After that I played with Hugo and his story and now I am playing with his children who also have kids of their own now. But Grinner has always been my favorite of this family!

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2019
    She had very wide hips and really thin waist. Her hair was light brown. She was wearing a green-ish sweatshirt with a belt around her waist. I created her in TS4 demo. That's all I remember.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited October 2019
    I wasn't really familiar with TS4. I basically made a random test sim who has some descendants a few generations down in my massive rotation.

I did not play that household rotationally but I followed the descendants and then switched my format to play many households.

I think his name was Peter Eckling. He was a Swedish tech worker who moved to Single Streamlet in Willow Creek. I said that he was new to the sim world because he'd gotten a work visa to work for a big tech firm. All these details were just pretty random because I was making a fairly average sim. I could have started with a male or a female.

He was reasonably good-looking but introverted and not drawn to strangers. He met Summer Holiday in the welcome wagon for his move in and he was immediately attracted to her. I wasn't familiar with the pre-mades, they just hit it off. They married and were very faithful. He was an introvert and she was an extravert but it worked. They had two sons together. Sorry, I'm not remembering the sons' names but the elder one was gay, introverted and a tech worker. The elder son really took after his father. The younger son was a straight rocker guy who loved music, especially guitars. He didn't really take after either parent, he was very creative whereas Summer was really just a socialite.

Peter died much earlier than Summer while the sons were teens and so she remarried to J. Huntington III. He was a great stepfather, actually, and really liked the boys. The elder son inherited the house and stayed in it with his lifelong partner, Graham. The younger son married a beautiful homemaker type, Sybille, who was the sister of Bjorn Bjergsen's mistress. His son, Julian, is musical like him and married Sofia Bjergsen. They have two sons who are teens in my game. They are good-looking, bohemian and creative. That generation has a group of teens in my game who are now going through the teenage drama phase and will probably go into university.

Honestly, I haven't played that household in a while but I'll be able to make more use of Get Famous with them because they are like perfect teen idols.

The heir at Single Streamlet adopted and I'm now a few generations down from that as well. The heirs in that house have all been into science and tech in some way. I renovated the house so it has multiple floors and is quite spacious across the different floors. There's an astronaut with 5 kids living in it now. I have no idea which of them will inherit it because they are all running amok as kids and toddlers right now.

The heir of that house has a sister who married Hugo Villareal because he fell in love with her and inheriting his vast fortune when he was young given that Jacques didn't last long meant that Hugo married for love. The heirs of Single Streamlet inherited a lot of money over generations themselves so they are actually loaded.

I'm kind of amused by how they fit 5 kids into that house. Chaos theory. It's always a mess with some child getting into stuff.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    My first sim, David Powers, I made him when I installed sims 4 and started my very first game. I had never played any sims PC game before, so it was my first ever CAS creation. I had no idea what I was doing and probably he was 90% random or templates, but I have a soft spot for him to this day. Eventually, I got Sims 2 and 3 and immediately recreated him in those games for my first play through in those too.

bZ9Ol8h.png
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I don't have pictures because I never take any. But, I made Lucy Westenra months ago when I started playing Sims 4. I played a couple other Sims, but she was always around and I came back to her. I've never played with one Sim as long as her. She was nearly 200 days old, had built up every skill available, and completed most of the aspirations. I was trying to get her to complete the collections, and had completed a couple, when I lost her.
    I recreated her and am starting over. She has had a couple kids with Vlad.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    The first Sims 4 sims 4 family I created were the Kepplers. There was Karl Keppler, an astronomer, his green-skinned son Eden and the 1/4 alien nanny Anya Allen. Anya looked human except for almond shaped eyes. Their backstory was that Karl had gotten abducted at work and had moved to Oasis Springs, where abductions were not possible.

Karl was the main character, I had him work as an astronaut. I also absolutely didn't want him and Anya to fall in love. Karl took his time finding a partner, but eventually found the love of his life in Nina Caliente and they had a daughter together.

I created Karl overweight and was struggling to keep him thus. Now I have the Fitness controls mod, but back then when you played rotationally, your sims would grow huge very quickly. So while other sims worked out to get fit, Karl worked out to stay overweight instead of obese. I found that an endearing trait of his.

I played with that save until Get together released, then started a new one focused on the Windenburg sims. But I still have the family in the gallery in case I want them back.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Ivan Ivanovic was my first Sim ever in the Sims 4: He immigrated from some opressed country to "Sim City" after his parents died in an accident (or was it?) dreaming of living a better life. He rented the smallest suburban house he could find in Willow Creek and started off as a dish washer.
    Being a total stranger to this country and his society but trying to fit in, he ended up meeting and marrying Liberty Lee (totaly went for her first name, and loving that she's such a goofball) and having the Twins Ivan Jr. and Ivana (both a little spoiled brats) and making career as an author (first for bad action movies, later for historic war documentations) He renovated and expanded the house he started with, making it a real home for his family, even got one more child with Liberty, Natasha who turned out to be an oddball like her mother. Both older Children moved out, married and have children of their own. Ivan Jr. married a sporty Sim named Guinevre, an got in to the tech career, Ivana is a famous musician.

I still love that family and play them from time to time, momentarily it's with Ivan Jr. and his Family.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    My first Sims 4 sim I named Greg Coburn and he is made with my husband and his youngest brother in mind. I use Greg in a lot of my sims 4 saves - there's nothing Greg can't do. He has pretty much mastered every skill there is and is in fact also my Vampire slayer.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    My first ever sim I spent that much time with was Lyle Hurd, a "single dad" with a stolen baby
    I wanted to play with kids but I didn't like playing the other sims she was biologically related to, so I just took the baby lmao

There weren't any toddlers in 2015/2016, so Danna never was a toddler :pensive:

I generally start off most sim saves with a single father, but in ts4 I wanted to explore the game a bit then marry a townie and all that. It just felt weird with just Lyle, so I snatched a baby from a different household I had because I couldn't stand not being a single dad. LOL

With Lyle, I experienced his death 3 times, twice via electrocution and once by age.
    He was incredibly inept with every single thing he tried, and was hard to please in TS4. He wasn't even a snob; His traits were geek/neat/goofball, but the one trait that came up every time was Neat. He was a complete neat freak. He was constantly uncomfortable in his surroundings, and aggressively cleaned everything no matter where he was. Not sure if the tuning was off then, but he hated parks since they were always filled with unfinished hotdogs, hated bars and public restrooms on lots since sinks and toilets would break, etc
    I remember checking his stats when he died to find out the mood he was always in was, in fact, uncomfortable vs happy for a majority of my sims LOL

He lived in Willow Creek on the Bargain Bend lot with his stolen daughter, and loved her to bits. Nothing like good ol' cas.fulleditmode to make them biologically related. Despite being so uncomfortable all the time, he was one of my only sims to ever finish the renaissance sim aspiration, with his last career being a Writer... Where his books got glitched and kept doubling every time, so he ended up dying a millionaire. When he died, it was rather timely that they finally patched in ghosts, so when he'd show up at night, he'd hang out with the daughter he stole, as well as the two boys he adopted.

He never married, or woohoo'd, mostly because he was far too uncomfortable to make anything happen with anyone, but it didn't matter to him at all. As long as the house was clean, his kids happy and fed, he was a happy man.
    Though his cooking definitely gave him near-death experiences, it wasn't until his first adopted son started cooking that anyone in the house got anything decent to eat. LOL
    What do you mean Pizza isn't a nutritious meal for your kids to grow up on??

The downside to his own legacy was that he was culled due to the really small culling limit, the lack of me actually using mods then, and that my earliest backup doesn't have him in it either. In the save he started in, he's only a silhouette now--but he's always going to be that sim that really broke ts4 down for me. He had 10 grandkids who went onto making more, and his current gen as a false founder is at six, almost seven at this time.

Now I only keep his memory alive by making fun of him at every chance I get in the simlit story I built around him lmao
    Here he is with his stolen daughter from a shot I scrapped in White Lies--I'd bust out his original screenshots, but I only have shots of him when he was old, fat, and in his underwear in front of a computer post-retirement since I never took many screenshots in general back then since poo computer, hahaha

462eb05a6cc4632eb405f6079e6cf0df.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48761730742_6e0a307540_c.jpg
    EunB Go was the first sim I played in Sims 4. Created her in the Sims 4 demo. She had twin girls with Don Lothario. Then 4 children with husband Jaxson Farmer while she lived in Oasis springs. She moved to New crest and married Arun Bheeda. They had 6 children together. EunB reached the top of the culinary career chef branch. She died last time I played her family. Curently she has 28 grandchildren & 3 great grandchildren.

Right now I play her 4th child Jieun.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    When I first got the game back in 2015 (along with GTW and OR), I created a simself as my very first sim. She became a scientist, married an alien, and had two kids, a human and an alien-human hybrid. Unfortunately, I lost those screenshots a long time ago when I left them on an old computer that I haven’t used in years. It probably wasn’t that good of a save considering the fact that there were no toddlers at the time and I’m a family player, but I’ll never forget when my simself went into labor with an alien baby in the middle of a camping trip!
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    My first sim is kind of my simself, although she doesn't really look like me all that much :D Here she is with her husband and 3 kids. Left to right: Kathy, Jory, Elisa (teen), David (child) and Skylar (toddler). They live in Willow Creek, and is the only family I play in the first save I started.

GfmM5re.png

The only other picture I have, is of her and Jory, when she was pregnant with Elisa, their first child. I just love that look on her face when she looks at him :)

szLtRG5.png

I haven't played that family in forever, but I keep them around so I can join them again some day :)
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2019
    The sim in my avatar is my first Sims 4 sim. Her name is Lily Summers. She lives in a small starter home in Newcrest and currently is working in the chef career. She's engaged to a nice looking random townie called Brady Ness. I moved him into a small apartment in San Myshuno so she could have a place to visit him. She's currently saving for her dream home that is just across the street from her current tiny home.

Here she is with Brady her fiancé.
    CqjYNhd.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    My first ever sim I spent that much time with was Lyle Hurd, a "single dad" with a stolen baby
    I wanted to play with kids but I didn't like playing the other sims she was biologically related to, so I just took the baby lmao

This cracked me up. I really enjoyed reading about your sim!

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Cement wrote: »

This cracked me up. I really enjoyed reading about your sim!

hahaa, thank you! Lyle lived a pretty uh, colorful life despite basically being a cleaning robot lolol
    Glad you found the short glimpse of his in-game life enjoyable <3
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    My first Sims where my favorite Sims from TS1 and TS2 :).

[img][/img]23754823jk.jpg

[img][/img]23754824hu.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    My first TS4 Sim is called Remi Greene... I played him for about six months, before finally switching to another Sim. He'll always have a special place in my heart. <3 He was the goofiest, most erratic and emotionally unstable guy I've ever played LOL. My friend still has him in her game as a vampire and she tells me he'll always be the single most expressive Sim she's ever had in her game. :joy:

wBPKZ5A.png
    Here he is with his oldest daughter, Guthrie. <3

My first screenshot with him was taken on April 30, 2017:
    aSQnKg7.png

I added him and his family to my new save and story too and he hung around there for quite a bit as well, until he finally died on April 7, 2019 according to, again,my screenshots LOL. So he's been around in my game for 2 years!
    NdC3JVU.png

It definitely feels a little empty without him. I do still have all of his 6 children in my game, and I still play a few of them too. This is the son of his that I still play the most:
    MklSDyc.png

So while he may be gone, he won't be forgotten anytime soon, and I'll make sure his legacy will always be around in whatever save I play. :blush:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited October 2019
    My first sim is actually my main/favourite sim, Hal (see my avatar). He is like a virtual son it is ridiculous. Similar to ryttu3k above, I like to do everything in the game with him first. I even have alternative saves/stories with alternate versions of him. His main traits are neat, perfectionist, music lover, and quick learner, and he has all the positive character values. He also has many reward traits, completed/ongoing aspirations, and skills.

Hal was born in the 15th century and suffered a tragic life before choosing to become a vampire as a young adult. He soon became one of the most infamous and powerful grand masters; however, unlike other vampires of his rank, Hal has never truly lost his humanity and in my main save this has led him to want redemption and become a good vampire just trying his best to live like a normal sim. Sadly there is no vampire cure in his world, so he suffers with eternal sadness and fitful sleep, haunted by his dark past and unending thirst for plasma, which can also make him tense/anxious around normal sims. However, he is usually able to manage all this through routine and keeping himself busy with chores/cleaning, music, reading, writing, chess, exercise, meditation, family/friends etc. He has so much personality and is so much fun to play.

Hal currently lives with his family in Brindleton Bay, where he first met his werewolf partner (or at least he will be a werewolf once/if we ever get them). Being natural enemies as well as total opposites, they initially clashed, but just like in a cliche romcom they turned out to be soulmates. They previously worked together in the culinary and business careers before adopting a baby girl (an abandoned changeling/fairy in the story). Hal then became a stay-at-home dad and freelance writer, as well as the leader of the Avant Gardes. He will also be buying a bookshop once his daughter is old enough to start school and recently adopted a stray tuxedo kitten named Gilbert. I love my little supernatural family and I could go on and on about Hal forever, so I best stop now! :D
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2019
    Tell me about the first sim you made (not a premade) and played for a significant amount of time in the Sims 4. Like, the first sim that was important to you in Sims 4.

Mine was Elise Davenport, a teenager with a kind and doting widowed father and 2 older brothers. She went to high school with a group of friends she stayed in touch with throughout her life. Her high school boyfriend was Beau Lane.

Once she graduated, she moved from Willow Creek to San Myshuno to make it as a writer. That didn’t happen, but she got a good office job with a large corporation run by a conservative (makeover) Diego Lobo. Her first job in the city, though, was working at a food kiosk (I put her in an apron and had her stand inside the kiosk with the worker like she was being trained, LOL.)

She married her high school crush, Alexander Goth, and had twin girls, blonde like her. Many of their friends had kids at the same time, so they’d have large parties with the kids and rotate whose house it was at. Sometimes the moms would have a girls’ night out and go to a club while the dads watched the kids.

She lived in small apartments during the early years (the city is expensive), but was finally able to afford a nice 3-bedroom apartment when the girls were in high school. Once they got the larger apartment, they adopted a rescue dog, a large brown mixed breed.

She kept in touch with her family back in Willow Creek, including her brothers’ families, and visited with them frequently for barbecues and birthday parties, so her kids grew up knowing their cousins and extended family.

She loved to karaoke and visited karaoke clubs from young adult on, even forming a karaoke club in her elder years. She and her husband had a great relationship throughout their lives.

I put some drama in her friends’ lives, but I made hers fairly happy and idyllic except for a couple of minor spats with Alexander and some run-ins with her nemesis, Zoe Patel.

I actually made my first two sims in the Create-A-Sim Demo that we got before the release of the base game. Their names were Ryan Cole and Katherine Mooney. I got them all the way to the elder life-stage(complete with two kids and two grandchildren) and only recently decided to continue playing them. Sadly, they've both passed away, leaving behind their children, one son-in-law and one daughter-in-law, four grandchildren, and two great-grandsons, with one on the way. The three little ones belong to their oldest grandchild, who had her first son while still in her teens.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @annaliese39 I remember hearing about Hal and his husband and daughter, but I had no idea that they were supernaturals!