Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A 1st time sims 2 oopsie

IceeyIceey Posts: 148 Member
So today for the first time I actually forgot my game running. So I was playing with 2 of my 2nd gen sims (at least 2nd gen of their family), and I decided to take a tea break.

I thought I paused the game but when I came back the game was running and 5 sim days had passed (it was a saturday night and there were 2 four notebook piles. I panicked at first thinking maybe one of my sims died. So what I found was those piles od hw, dirty everything one of my sims almost starving, bowl of food on ground, completed painting, bug infested lot, and then turns out the bills were unpayed too long and the furniture stealer guy to compensate for bills came. I found the situation funny even tho I know I could've made these sims work towards maxing out a skill so they get a scholarship for that, which was the only thing that made me sad lol.

So has this ever happened to you guys? If so, I'd love to read your stories :)

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

The first time I left my Sims game running was in TS1. I was playing a full house on freewill. It was only a few hours in game. I lost 2 Sims, one was my Simself. :lol: She died in a fire and the other died of hunger. I don't know how but it was interesting. XD

Just last week I forgot to pause. I was pleasantly surprised they didn't okay. The toddler was stinky because she wasn't potty trained but she was in her crib and I know who took her because they were standing around looking at the paintings. The kids were home from school playing on the computer/pinball machine. They did okay but they had skills and everything. :)