Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghosts on friends list

Is there a way to get rid of all the ghost icons on my sims friends and aquaintances list? My sim is a Vampire and has outlived most of the sims around him. There are way too many dead sims on his list of aquaintances and friends .
Laugh out loud. Often

Comments

• Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    The only way I know of is with MCCC under relationships. You can delete them.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Oh rats! I don't have any mods in my game.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    I actually consider MCCC a "game mechanic necessity" more than a mod. It just adds so much to the game and allows you to fix a lot of game issues on the spot. I'm surprised Maxis didn't do all that stuff in the first place.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Yes , I might try it later but for now I will hold off. Thank you for your response. :smiley:
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    Yes , I might try it later but for now I will hold off. Thank you for your response. :smiley:

No, prob. Enjoy as much Vanilla as you can before switching to Neapolitan. :)

Seriously though, once you have it, you won't believe you ever played without it lol
    Post edited by Arzekial on
  • Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    If you are ok with those ghost not being in your game, you can maybe delete them in your “manage households” and see if that gets rid of them.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Ghost are hidden household. They will be deleted by the game in around 120 days or so.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    After a while, the relationship will be culled.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€