October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

Origin log in issues

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 2,677 Member
    Anyone having a problem with signing in to Origin? I am stuck in offline mode and just keeps telling me to try later...
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 186 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Anyone having a problem with signing in to Origin? I am stuck in offline mode and just keeps telling me to try later...

Yes. Maybe it is updating or something.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 420 Member
    telemwill wrote: »

Yes. Maybe it is updating or something.

I've been getting 500 internal service errors, invalid_grant and timeout errors. Origin keeps dumping me out of my account after a few minutes when i'm not doing anything. i even had trouble trying to access answers hq just now.

I was in the middle of doign something until this went up.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 18,163 Member
    edited October 7

Was about to post about this. Cannot go online right now. Gladly I can still play ehehehe
    vvT0gUf.jpg?1
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 2,677 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Was about to post about this. Cannot go online right now. Gladly I can still play ehehehe

Glad I am not alone. LOL And yes I can still play. Yay