October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

Free Sims 2 Store content!

A while back, I was on Google searching for sims 2 custom content. I came across this site and I'm a happy camper!
Origin ID
Hillybeth29
Sims 3 Username
Morganvil225
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,353 Member
    The link got censored.

Also not sure if posting to that type of content is allowed here given that EA never released the store content for free.

How you as an individual feel about downloading said content given that EA shut down the Sims 2 store is something you'll have to decide.
  • PhoenixArrandePhoenixArrande Posts: 90 Member
    If they shut down the site then they might not even care anymore... But yeah it's how the person feels.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 2,122 Member
    Seera1024 wrote: »
    The link got censored.

Also not sure if posting to that type of content is allowed here given that EA never released the store content for free.

How you as an individual feel about downloading said content given that EA shut down the Sims 2 store is something you'll have to decide.

Thanks for letting me know. I googled sims 2 store content to see if there actually had been any and found that site. The female hair is gorgeous!
    Origin ID
    Hillybeth29
    Sims 3 Username
    Morganvil225
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 695 Member
    The "Oh Baby" stuff is really good if you play family style.

Why would anyone have an issue with DL this stuff for free, it's no longer available or sold, so it's not stealing from anyone, anyway.......
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie