Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Sims 4 Realm of Magic worth getting?

Is Sims 4 Realm of Magic worth getting? 17 votes

Yes!
82%
PlayerSinger2010ThangwenSims4MagicalTalesandrea_akemiKendranaCupcakes4lifeTodilooSERVERFRAFaeChainerdfashionSimmyFroggymaichanSimsAndChillPENchaotic 14 votes
No!
17%
Sigzy05logionpopstarsley 3 votes

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    depends
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • andrea_akemiandrea_akemi Posts: 24 Member
    Yes!
    The little I played, I liked it.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yes!
    I've played it nonstop since I got it, it's very entertaining. Leveling up is much easier than it was with vampires (took me months to get a Grand Master Vampire, whereas I've only had Realm of Magic since yesterday and I'm already a Master Spellcaster. I also like how it gives more practical purpose to the frog, fish, MySim Figures, and crystal collections. It also encourages more gardening. The spells are very fun, and the potions are wonderful. I love the Spellcaster perk/curse system, which is a combination of both the celebrity trees and the vampire trees. In relation to vampires, they are both occults and both contain perks that you don't need to unlock others to get, but only need the certain level. In relation to celebrities, you don't choose your weaknesses. They are chosen randomly for you by the game. And the only bug that really bugs me is that potions aren't worth anything yet. Hope this helped!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Yes!
    full disclosure: I won my copy in a giveaway. that said, my kid has her own account and i got it for her (first pack I bought at full price) & both of us are enjoying it.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Yes!
    Only after they fix the random glitches.