Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That annoying moment when....

....a song you really like is playing on the stereo, and it's temporarily drowned out by moodlet tunes. =P

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    When you try to get a really good first person view screenshot, and you mistime your pause and camera button press.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    When you accidentally accept a job offer you don't want, like I did the other day.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    ...Your Sim transportalates to Caster's Alley, but runs back through the portal gate to HQ to get a glass of water before you can click on a vendor.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    .....your game crashes before you save.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    When you mix AM with PM, like I often do when I attend the Starlight Accolades, think the game is glitching since nothing happens, and then realize it's 7 AM. xD
  • sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    ...your high charisma sims go overboard with flirty and enchanting introductions... so I disabled it with MCCC :joy:
    IMG-6587.gif
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    ...when you queue up actions for Dad!Sim to feed the toddler and wonder why the actions aren't starting, then you realize that the family's teen son has taken it on himself to feed the toddler instead. Dude, I love the enthusiasm but you've got other things to do, like, you know, homework? Your own dinner? ;)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    … when your singer Sim is about to head off to the studio to cut an album and he gets an offer to go out for "bear, alien, Knight, singles" or any other kind of night at the bar! Face/palm.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • RaichisimsRaichisims Posts: 61 Member
    When my sims are eating at the dinner able and instead of them ignoring each other I decide to have them be normal social human beings and press chat...

Then the idiots get up from the dinner table, hug each other or shake each others hand, only for one of them to sit back down to continue his meal, and the other remains standing and resumes eating with dinner in hand.

Just... No...
    Both weird and totally annoying, it's not even funny. :(
    Your baby is crying and social services is threatening removal so you hurry to tend them only to find someone standing at the foot of the bassinet making faces and cooing and totally blocking your efforts to avoid tragedy.

Or when you visit other sims with babies, the same message shows up then, and I take matters in my own hands and feed them, and then get the "your sim is behaving badly" routine, unless I have the "always welcome" trait. :neutral:
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    ...your adorably cute child ages up to a teen with a giraffe's neck and no chin!

Someone had a baby with Morgyn Ember? This is why their custom gender settings are being left as-is in my game. I've seen pictures!
  • tayllahtayllah Posts: 8 New Member
    when your sim decides that they MUST use the upstairs bathroom sink to wash the dishes.

or when they use the outside counter to make something... when there are about four indoor counters next to the fridge they just pulled that food out of!
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    ... you come home from a stressful day at work, hoping to be able to relax a bit with TS4, but then the usual bugs and glitches and senseless limitations happen and you end up being more annoyed with your "relaxation" than with whatever it was that annoyed you at work.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    ...you have everything planned out for your Sims' lives, but the slightest mistake or misfortune completely ruins the story! For example, randomly having twins when you anticipated on only having a single child (apparently this CAN happen without purposely forcing it).
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2019
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Someone had a baby with Morgyn Ember? This is why their custom gender settings are being left as-is in my game. I've seen pictures!

No, unfortunately, I don't have ROM. :( Thanks for the tip though. I'll keep that in mind about Morgyn when/if I ever (hopefully) do get my hands on that pack. It happened in my Random Legacy challenge a long time ago with the child of my founder and baby Daddy Joaquin Le' Chien. Easily fixed, but still annoying to see.

EDIT:

And to get back on topic....

That annoying moment when your Nomad Sim is in desperate need of a shower so she puts her tarp shower down in Desert Bloom park. But, before she can get in some homeless townie rudely hops in first. o.O
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    ...your adorably cute child ages up to a teen with a giraffe's neck and no chin!

I think that is all children, though. Teenagers can be quite hideous...
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    ... your Sim finally gives birth to a baby boy, congratulations! So you excitedly name it something special already picked out. But wait, what!? Darn it, the game glitches and you have to name it again. BUT, the game didn't actually glitch, it's twins! So now you have newborn twin boys with the exact same name! o.O D'oh!

LOL This recently happened to me. Couldn't figure out why it asked for a name twice until I saw the second bassinet. By then it was too late.
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    Your sim needs are already yellow-red when you load the game, and then realize they're about to go to school/work in a just few hours...
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2019
    When sims wake up before I want them to. I always try have my sims sleep until 6am but nooo somebody always has to wake up early.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    When a sim grabs a piece of cake before I had a chance to put birthday candles on it. Now I have to endure hours of a sad moodlet for a missed birthday. You're an adult ! Grow up!
    Laugh out loud. Often