July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

Body Hair ~ Yes or No?

1235...Next

Comments

• heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 25 Member
    2/10
    Personally i don't like body hair on my sims
    o:)
  • OnyxshadowOnyxshadow Posts: 10 New Member
    10/10
    We need body hair. No man is without body hair
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 219 Member
    10/10
    • A man needs himself some body hair.
    • Some ladies might like to reveal their furry side.
    • ANY sim should be allowed to show off how it grows.

No werewolves or other nocturnal beasts needed. Free patch update. No nonsense.
    Simnature.gif
  • irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 17 Member
    10/10
    I see no problem with having more options. If you do not like body hair, as long as you are able to choose to include it or not (like in Sims 3), there should be no problem. This has nothing to do werewolves necessarily, just making the sims more realistic.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 50 Member
    2/10
    I mean, I do not really want it much less need it (beyond occult things like werewolves), but I would not mind it as an option. Beyond a free update, I am not sure what theme it could be attached to beyond werewolves.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 1,684 Member
    10/10
    I so miss the male sims having body hair.
    In Sims 4 I can't properly make my gorgeous Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, my heroic
    Kevin Sorobo's Hercules or my hairy Prince Adams Beast.
    I have to replay the old Sims 3 to play the guys.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 219 Member
    10/10
    @SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I so miss the male sims having body hair.
    In Sims 4 I can't properly make my gorgeous Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, my heroic
    Kevin Sorobo's Hercules or my hairy Prince Adams Beast.
    I have to replay the old Sims 3 to play the guys.

Not sure if you're a mod user, but until a time bodyhair is actually introduced to TS4, you could use Luumiasims' body hair for men:

https://luumiasims.com/post/160374208324/body-hair-v5-body-hair-is-back-and-even-more

Maybe a way to re-create those splendid beasts of yours in TS4? ;)
    Simnature.gif
  • PotsaePotsae Posts: 9 New Member
    1/10
    I don't like body hair in game. Can't imagine them on those plastiсine sims of ours without it looking really out of style. All I see is the opportunity for my game to generate townies even uglier than now... I could not handle it... I'm not strong enough... they already give me nightmares... bah!
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 347 Member
    1/10
    I like anything that makes the game more realistic
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 347 Member
    1/10
    So I am changing to an 8. Sorry for the 1. I still don't think I'll use it much.
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 10 New Member
    10/10
    For me the option of body hair on sims is a definite yes but I'd rather it be separate from warewolves.

I like to play a diverse but realistic game and having body hair forms part of a world where all sims aren't always the same. Currently I use CC for the body hair but it'd be nice if it were actually included.
  • charlesbergcharlesberg Posts: 81 Member
    10/10
    In reply to those saying "MM", etc, whatever they put out would technically qualify as that, given that the MM tag is applied to player creations.
    Signature here. No here. Never-mind.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 996 Member
    10/10
    I’d love body hair! I hardly ever play with male sims in TS4; but I’d love if they didn’t limit the options to just males like they did in TS3. I want my simself to be sccurate! Hairy feminine women and equally hairy butch women :). Please and thank you!
    stream you and your friends by peach pit :pensive: