Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

2...Next

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary please could I claim this one :)

Date: August 4, 2019
    Username: @JumpAnOxer
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • @DNARequestTeam Hi i'm really sorry for posting AGAIN but i was wondering if my posts on here were coming through. I was hoping to get my aunt and uncle turned into sims but i can't seem to get a hold of anyone. Again i apologize for posting again,
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    @DNARequestTeam Hi i'm really sorry for posting AGAIN but i was wondering if my posts on here were coming through. I was hoping to get my aunt and uncle turned into sims but i can't seem to get a hold of anyone. Again i apologize for posting again,

No worries, dear. Our Secretary will add your request to the list very soon.
    Lately our Secretary and most the team are having some RL issues and that´s why this is so quiet.
    You don´t need to apologize.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited November 2019
    @DNARequestTeam Hi sorry for bothering you but i was wondering if you got my order. I haven't heard from anyone yet..

Hi! I did see your request. I've had some health issues but I'm getting everything up to date. I've added it to our Open Request list. Each month we move threads so your info will come with us. Please look for the November thread link coming momentarily. :)

Edit: I'm not sure what you mean by claiming a canceled request, so I'll need help understanding that part, but everything else looks good to go.
    SLpPUp.png
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam Hi i'm really sorry for posting AGAIN but i was wondering if my posts on here were coming through. I was hoping to get my aunt and uncle turned into sims but i can't seem to get a hold of anyone. Again i apologize for posting again,

No worries, dear. Our Secretary will add your request to the list very soon.
    Lately our Secretary and most the team are having some RL issues and that´s why this is so quiet.
    You don´t need to apologize.

Exactly this. Thank you, @AIRIS6962. :)<3
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    It's that time again, moving day!
    ~CLOSED~
    Our October thread is now closed. Please join us on our November thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png