Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I’m on vacation! Can I reserve a spot?? ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm done already ^^

Forum name: Skeilah
    Gallery ID: SCNVM
    Name: Kent Lowell
    Hometown: San Myshuno
    Family Members: I didn’t make family members, but he lived with his over-rich mom (she runs a very big company)

----

Do you want to get married? I’m totally ready to move away from my mom. I am… Right?

How many kids do you want? Only one to be honest. I was a spoiled brat (still am) and only child. I want to spoil my future child as much as I was spoiled by my mom.

Hobbies: I actually like to write stories very much. Besides that, I like to help out in the animal shelter sometimes. But… don’t tell anybody, okay? My mom doesn't know about that because she would kill me if she knew. "You're going to take over the business, my son. You don't have time for poor stuff like that".

What would you like in a partner? That she’s an independent and strong woman which can think for herself, just like my mom is. I don’t like to be together with someone who’s not smart at all. My mom sent me over to some private college for my best, so I know my stuff. I don’t expect my future girl to have studied in a private school, but I DO expect her to not be a... not smart person :p (to put it nice and stuff).

What would you hate in a partner? Like I said, if she’s dumb. Or when she buys poor things. I can give her what she really wants, money is no issue here, so please, just ask me and I’ll give it. My girl is not walking around in poor clothes, I'll say you that.

Dream career: Secretly I want to do something more with my hobbies, but my mom expects me to take over her business and maybe I don't want anybody to know my soft side, so I’ll guess it stays with a dream career…

Stuff I love: The color red, dogs, writing, my mom unless she wants to throw away my cap and glasses again (long story short, she doesn’t like them but I love them!), my friends

Stuff I hate: Dumb people, trash, my father (who’s nowhere to be found), poor or disgusting food… I know for sure there are more things but I can’t put my finger on it now.

Photo:
    01.jpg
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Save me a spot! I'll get right on creating a sim.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Mlu4J39.png

Forum name: afai1261
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name: Lonnie Mulligan
    Hometown: San Myshuno
    Family Members: None

Do you want to get married? Yes!
    How many kids do you want? I love family and so I really want a few kids. I'd be happy with 2, but I'd love 3 or 4
    Hobbies: Painting and cooking, though I also love playing with kids and karaoke
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who accepts me for who I am and doesn't mind that I can often stay up at all hours of the night working on my latest masterpiece
    What would you hate in a partner? If there's one thing I wouldn't like in a partner, it would be someone who discriminates against those they see as different
    Dream career: Probably painter. Or a stay at home dad! If that counts as a career, of course...
    Stuff I love: Family and expressing myself through my art. And the colours blue and pink. I also love flamingos
    Stuff I hate: I wouldn't say I hate them, but I really dislike those people who disregard art and have no appreciation for it. Oh, that'd be something I'd dislike in a partner too!

I may or may not have just woken up so give me a few minutes to send through the quiz answers
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I'll send you someone.
    Yeah I'm leaving those quiz answers for tomorrow because I need to sit for that :P
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Skeilah Reserved :)

@kittymeow The quiz isn't about the challenge this time. Last generation a lot of simmers had a disadvantage because they weren't readers yet. It's trick questions now :D I hope it's not too evil :#

Omg, I'm probably going to do awful then 😂
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited March 2020
    I was thinking of bowing out... but then I decided: Nah, I know exactly who I'm submitting... so I whipped him up and here we go!

03-14-20_7-52-22-pm.png

Forum name: TheYayToast
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    Name: Jett Faulkner
    [bHometown:[/b] Willow Creek
    Family Members: I have an older sister named Addison and a cat named Granite.

Do you want to get married? Definitely!
    How many kids do you want? At least two so they would always have company.
    Hobbies: Going on walks, spending time with family, but my guilty pleasure is eating cereal and watching movies.
    What would you like in a partner? I'd like to find someone that wants to make a positive change in the world and wants to help others. Someone that wants to have a family and thinks that it's important to keep ties with your family.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone that hates children or animals. I can't understand a person that would go out of their way to be cruel to a defenseless child or creature!
    Dream career: Doctor
    Stuff I love: I love cats, family, and helping others.
    Stuff I hate: Dirty places, cruel people, and licorice.

Gallery Link

Edit: 3/17/2020- Updated the link for the family. I had forgotten to give Jett his freckles. ^.^" He must be freckly.

I will send my answers to the quiz after I take that monster of a quiz! :o

Also... I have more pictures I took of Jett cause I was having fun. Pics under the spoiler...
    I created him and his sister using CC, then saved a copy to the gallery without the CC to make it easier... but here's him with CC.
    jett_002.jpg
    Here's Addison:
    jett_001.jpg
    And here's spam of Jett and Granite:
    jett_004.jpg
    jett_005.jpg
    "Don't you ever talk to me or my kitty ever again!"
    jett_007.jpg
    Granite looks like he's horrified here... Poor kitty.
    jett_008.jpg
    Then he just wouldn't put the kitten down, even for a conversation... o.O"
    jett_010.jpg
    Granite: "Help... you're squishing me, Daddy!"
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Are you still taking guys? I can try and whip one up if it's still open. Ready by Monday (I work tomorrow)?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited March 2020
    Forum name: MaggieMarley
    Gallery ID: thisisarealpainx

Ok so yes I am submitting Kevin, baby 58 from my Vlad 100 Baby Challenge. He’s the best looking of the bunch so you’re in luck ;)
    3OM5JPy.png?1

Download link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D1910DCE593C11EA8A94EE4E43CC6F73?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Kevin Straud&max=50&maxis=false

Name: I’m Kevin (58) Straud. Yes, that 58 is part of my name. I prefer just to be called just Kevin, though. Only my father calls me 58 and we don't exactly have the best relationship.

Hometown: I grew up in Forgotten Hollow, but now I live in Newcrest with a house that I share with (some) of my brothers and sisters. In fact, the entirety of a Newcrest is populated by my siblings so I’m surrounded by family.

Family Members: As I’ve already implied, I have a large family. My father, Count Vladislaus Straud, decided that he wanted an army of loyal vampires and that the only way to do that was to have and to indoctrinate lots of children (yes that’s right I am a vampire - surprise!). My mother, a vampiress called Elle DeVampiro, has been pretty absent from my life - Dad just used her for her genes and then moved on. She hasn’t kept up contact with me.

I’m one of triplets. Helena (57) and Alvaro (59) are my two full siblings. But, I also have 97 half siblings [note from MaggieMarley: ok at the time of writing this Vlad has only had 86 babies so this is technically false but I will be at 100 soon so for the purposes of Kevin’s bio I’m just pretending to have finished the challenge already]. Yeah that’s right, I’m one of 100 children.

Do you want to get married? Growing up feeling stifled in such a big family and, I’ll admit, having suffered a certain amount of neglect and abuse at my father’s hands, I have grown to be a little withdrawn. But, I do still want to find the right person to spend eternity with and to get married.

How many kids do you want? I don’t want to follow in my father’s footsteps so I’d like to have only one child so that I could spoil them with lots of love and affection.

Hobbies: As for hobbies, I really enjoy listening to music. I also have a kind of expensive taste so buying new things is also kind of a hobby with me (what? Growing up my father didn’t let me have anything new!)

What would you like in a partner? What do I want in a partner? I’m not sure exactly. Just someone who I really click with. They need to be able to accept a bit of weirdness (because let’s face it my family is weird!) and obviously not be prejudiced against vampires. I hope we could move in together and away from my father and his crazy plans for a vampire army... Which I want no part of!

What would you hate in a partner? I would hate a partner who is anything like my dad - so prone to yelling at me for no reason or who takes enjoyment in my pain.

Dream career: For a career, I’d really like to become a musician professionally, but first I’d have to learn an instrument. It’s also kind of a dream with me to get famous that way.

Stuff I love: At the moment I just love everything about the world, even the simple things! It is so nice to be able to decide what I want to do every day and I am experiencing all sorts of new things that I never got to experience whilst incarcerated - I mean whilst in my father's care. So I guess the thing that I love most is my freedom.

Stuff I hate: The things I hate most are locked or confined spaces such as dungeons, and popcorn, especially burnt popcorn (shudder) - don’t make me explain, I had a tough toddlerhood.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @MaggieMarley Thank you :) I already got your message ^^ I'll check it as soon as I finish glaring at all my bookmarked threads :joy:

Oh my gosh, a Vlad baby :joy: I didn't expect that but it's an awesome twist!

@pammiechick I can reserve you a spot but there's plenty of time left anyway :)

@Skeilah Ooh! What a cutie! Thank you for Kent :) I feel guilty for putting up that quiz :# It seems pretty hard... :sweat_smile:

@doggers123 Reserved :)

@afai1261 Oh wow! Lonnie is great. Those hair :o

@DCJ504 Thank you :)

@kittymeow Haha, I would totally fail, too :D I see this kind of quiz on Buzzfeed all the time, I try it and after question 3 I give up :joy:

@TheYayToast Jett is a cutie! Love the cat even more :p And freckles :o

@Irishsong Yes, I still take guys. There are more men than places yet but either I'll accept more (again) or will find a way to fairly pick 7 of all submissions.

I won't be available today so don't feel worried when you don't get an answer from me soon. It's election day and I have to help count the votes. I'll be back tomorrow, tho :)

Oh, and just because there are more than 7 men yet doesn't mean you can't submit one. :)

giphy.gif
    @Queenarella Sorry if I've missed it, is there a deadline?

Same, I give up also. I guess this makes it more fair though 😅
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Yeah I'm leaving those quiz answers for tomorrow because I need to sit for that :P

I just realized I watch way too many riddle videos. Frick.
    Forum name: kittymeow
    Gallery ID: GloomyKittie
    Name: Samson Whitley
    [bHometown:[/b] Which sims 4 world are you from? Britechester
    Family Members: None (I didn't make any) I'll say he has an average family. Mother, Father and younger sister.

NbFazp2.jpg

Do you want to get married? Yes, that would be super-duper *snorts*
    How many kids do you want? As many as the lady would like
    Hobbies: Gaming, photography, programming, rocket science
    What would you like in a partner? A benevolent lady who shares some similar interests. With a fiesty personality and a beauty from beyond. Personality over looks, the looks are just a bonus *snorts*
    What would you hate in a partner? Typical mean girl that puts others down for being different. Must not be able to shapeshift into a spider!
    Dream career: Tech guru
    Stuff I love: Aliens, aliens and ALIENS! Did I mention aliens? And my Grandma's homemade cookies.
    Stuff I hate: Blood, scary movies, spiders!!
    Eee! I love all the guys so far!

@Queenarella You are totally allowed to keep Granite even if Jett doesn't win. :p She's a weird little kitten I painted up in the CAS. Actually I don't remember if it's a girl or a boy?
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Gah! May I ask you to save me a spot? I had so much fun watching Eddy compete, I'd love to submit another bachelor if I'm not too late? Let me know. :)

Loving all the bachelors submitted so far, they're all so cute and handsome, great personalities too. The new quiz for entry though...o.O Uh, yeah, I'm going to need some time to ruminate over my answers. That quiz is a killer man, you ARE evil! >:) Almost decided not to enter because of it. lol Guessing I won't get all of these right, probably not even half. :D
    edited March 2020
    Forum name: pammiechick
    Gallery ID:pammiechick
    Name: Marquise Smiley
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/447A1DD8675211EA86FEF3BE3F5E93AB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=pammiechick&max=50&maxis=false

Hometown:Forgotten Hollow
    Family Members: Jake Smiley (grandfather), Gemma Smiley (mother), Lord Flash Silver (father)

Do you want to get married? Of course!
    How many kids do you want? 4
    Hobbies: piano, violin, spellcasting

What would you like in a partner? Someone who loves to laugh, loves adventure and music

What would you hate in a partner? Someone who is controlling and uptight

Dream career: Love to be a musician or a politician, whatever could make the most money

Stuff I love: dogs, money, traveling, music

Stuff I hate: bad living conditions, ghosts, cockroaches, hamsters

jmLu8ni.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @kittymeow There's no deadline yet but as soon as it's time to get the thing going I'll put one up ^^

Nah, it makes it unfair :D

Oh my gosh, how cute is Samson? :love:

@Skeilah Riddle videos?

@TheYayToast Is Granite part of the household?

@Karababy52 Of course I save you a spot :) You're not too late, there's plenty of time left :)

You read my story, you should know I'm not the nicest person around :p Nah, you're right. The quiz is really hard. At first I had 10 questions but I found so many interesting ones I couldn't resist :#

@pammiechick Ooh! Marquise looks great! His blue eyes stick out perfectly. I love blue eyes!
    @pammiechick hehehe when I saw Marquises face I immediately thought of an other dimension version of Rylan :P

@Queenarella Search on Youtube: 7-second riddles (or something like that). All little videos with riddles. I love that stuff man.
    @pammiechick hehehe when I saw Marquises face I immediately thought of an other dimension version of Rylan :P

@Queenarella Search on Youtube: 7-second riddles (or something like that). All little videos with riddles. I love that stuff man.

Rylan 2.0! 🤣
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Queenarella Yay! Glad I'm not too late because I stayed up late making my bachelor. Here's my entry:

Forum name: Karababy52
    Gallery ID: Karababy52
    Name:
    Hometown: Newcrest
    Family Members:

Mother: Sunshine Beam
    Father: That's a good question. Mom had a lot of lovers of all ages and genders. She was a hippie that believed in free love. She had a good idea of who he might be though because I guess I look a lot like him. She was only with him for one night, along with a few others.

She said he had the most gorgeous green eyes she'd ever seen though, if it was him. She thought his name was Ron or Juan, maybe. But, again, she couldn't remember, she said, it was a long time ago and her mind wasn't exactly clear, just a warm fuzzy dream, if you get my drift. I have a photo someone took of the two of them cloudgazing, but you can't really see his face.

cTQwVRP.png

It doesn't matter now though since he's most likely long gone, just like Mom. *shrugs*

I don't have any brothers or sisters. Mom was quite old when she had me, something like 55, though she looked more like 35 from always taking care of herself. So I was a miracle in her eyes. She'd been told it wasn't possible for her to have children, so she never took any, uh, precautions. She told me once she loved me more than her garden. That's saying a lot. The garden was her pride and joy.

Do you want to get married? Oh yes, I do.
    How many kids do you want? A couple would be great, but I'm not opposed to more if we're both in agreement.
    Hobbies: Gardening, cooking, camping, watching the clouds/stars, hiking, jogging, bike riding, swimming, listening to music and dancing. I like to fish now and then too.
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who loves the outdoors and nature, has an open mind, is optimistic and isn't judgemental. Live and let live is my motto.
    What would you hate in a partner? Well, the opposite of everything I just said I like I guess. Oh, and they should love animals. We always had a lot of pets when I was growing up. They weren't really ours though, just the wildlife that hung around. Mom had a way with animals, she'd give them names and they weren't scared of her. I guess they like me too.
    Dream career: Gardener, Florist or maybe Chef. I love food! Especially if it's made with fresh ingredients straight from the garden. Yum! Nothing better!
    Stuff I love: You mean other than what I've already shared? Okay... I love the color green, especially newly sprouted plant green. Watching the wind blow across a field of wheat. It looks like waves in the ocean. A BIG salad, with lots of stuff in it. Rain, especially the smell of it in the fresh air when a storm's coming, and afterwards. All kinds of music, no particular favorites. If it's got a beat I can dance to, that's my jam! Eating a pear fresh picked from a tree. Working up a sweat. The soft skin behind a woman's knee. When bunnies wiggle their nose. Fireflies and Pizza!
    Stuff I hate: Hail, bad food, bad breath, snakes (Mom liked them, but not me), liars, politicians (same thing really), and close-minded people.

I haven't uploaded him yet. I'll have to do that later when I get up, I'm exhausted. Zzzz... huh? wha... oh and I'll be sending you answers to the quiz momentarily. I think I did okay, hopefully. o.O I'll have to reply to your reply to my reply, etc., etc. in the other thread later too. Have a great rest of your day! <3

EDIT: James is now on the Gallery, click his name above for access.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @Karababy52 Oh gosh! James seems so sweet and adorable!

Rylan 2.0! 🤣

Haha, he looks like Rylan who hit the gym and decided to do something besides listening to techno all day! :D I love him.
    @Karababy52 James looks great, thank you! And I have a special connection to the name James :p No bad or good influence for him tho. And I knew the nose looked familiar :D All of Don's sons I've seen so far got his nose :D

Rylan 2.0! 🤣

Haha, he looks like Rylan who hit the gym and decided to do something besides listening to techno all day! :D I love him.

Exactly that!