Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @doggers123 Awesome moustache B)

@Pinmat135 I don't have a 100 baby challenge on hiatus because I deleted my first attempt :D I might start a new one tho. I even have someone in mind for that ^^

Yes, her blue skin is amazing! I took a screenshot of the results yesterday for the final chapter before the bachelorette part and this will be the official end result :)
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    @Queenarella Noooooo! I was so enjoying Vlad the Dad! *sighs*
    @Pinmat135 I think you confuse me with MaggieMarley :D I've never had a Vlad the Dad lol

I played the 100 Baby Challenge yesterday. With Sophie. Had 6 kids. Deleted the safe :joy: All she could do was care for the toddlers... And... that's boring :D
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    @Pinmat135 I think you confuse me with MaggieMarley :D I've never had a Vlad the Dad lol

I played the 100 Baby Challenge yesterday. With Sophie. Had 6 kids. Deleted the safe :joy: All she could do was care for the toddlers... And... that's boring :D

Haha, oh dear! Poor Sophie. :D
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Pinmat135 I'm the writer of Vlad The Dad and it is still ongoing! Babies 96 and 97 born today and I will definitely be finishing :)

@Queenarella awww I was hoping you would do a 100 baby challenge blog :( I suppose I can't convince you to do the challenge after all? You know the toddlers could all be incarcerated somewhere like, oh I don't know, a dungeon...
    @TheYayToast Indeed, poor Sophie :D

@MaggieMarley So true but the thing is that the "backstory" for Sophie to get 100 babies is that she found out about her best friend Vlad's army and feels it's her duty to breed an army to safe the world :joy: And unlike his army, Sophie's army will be loyal to her by love because she treated them with motherly love. But wow, that's soooo hard :s

I think I didn't delete the safe and still have the - super boring - screenshots. To have fun playing this challenge I'd have to throw my army of love idea over board... :#
    Guess what? The casting is closed B) We have 11 contestants, all of them are accepted (why do I even bother to use a limit at the beginning all the time? :D ).

I didn't get answers for the quiz from one person and as I am bored to no extent I have to say: sorry, can't wait any longer :'(

I have to download all the guys, I hope I won't have any problems there. If everything's fine, you can expect the new chapter on the main thread later today :)
    @Queenarella I love that backstory! Gameplay in the 100 baby challenge is a bit boring, but I think you could make anything funny, so if you do end up playing it tag me!
    @MaggieMarley I deleted the safe yesterday :D:D
    @Queenarella Derp, I totally think I forgot to mention the reason Jett is a doc or wants to be is cause he was always taking care of his sister. Shes older than him, but has a lot of mental and physical illnesses.
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    @Queenarella Oopsies, I guess I did mix you up...
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited June 2020
    REGAN PHOENIX
    HAsoCKe.png

Forum name: afai1261
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name: Regan Phoenix
    Hometown: Born in Newcrest, now lives in San Myshuno
    Family Members: I lived with my mother Aoibhinn and a little tuxedo cat named Oliver. I have no idea who my father is
    (and her father is not the handsome alien in my avatar)
    i changed my avatar now this doesn't make sense lol

Plus this is her mother:
    ZRpBc9d.png

Do you want to get married? Sure, I guess. Though maybe just an elopement because all the planning and preparation for a real big wedding just isn't appealing to me
    How many kids do you want? Maybe three
    Hobbies: I like drawing and painting, but that's only if I feel like it which really isn't that often (lol she's literally me)... I also write poetry sometimes. Maybe I can write the guy a love poem. I also like candle-making (okay yeah this is a "feature" of Eco Lifestyle stuff EP which I have NO intention of ever getting but if you do have it and she wins I feel like she'd be the type of sim to do it - if it's an actual skill, of course)
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who can appreciate my art and poetry and doesn't mind that sometimes I can take ages to finish things
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who forces me to do stuff that I don't want to do and can't understand that I can't just whip out a masterpiece painting whenever I feel like it
    Dream career: Probably freelance artist where I can create art on my own schedule
    Stuff I love: Using the public bubble blowers available at my favourite karaoke place in San Myshuno, my tattoos, the colours pink and purple, procrastinating, drawing tablets, the term "purple prose", cats (especially tuxedo cats)
    Stuff I hate: Finishing things early, physical activities, trying to self-motivate

NB: Have you noticed that like all of my sims are art people... I guess I'm just imposing my own personality on them because I am an art person, but wow! My first impression of her when I made her was that she was into art, but then so was Moss, and Lonnie... maybe Regan needs some new hobbies, I don't know :joy:
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    Thank you so much for reserving me a spot for Blue! Like I said in my PM, I've changed her outfits and traits a bit. I will upload the edited version of her and do her application form this evening :)
    @afai1261 Thank you! Regan is so cool! Love the eyes, the skin color, the hair color :love: Ugh, you make it really hard for me not to have a favorite :joy: And you're the first one to enter a sim this round :joy:

@MaggieMarley You're welcome :) No rush as there are still 7 spots empty anyway :)

@MonaSolstraale I reserve a spot for you :)
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    edited May 2020
    My submission, in a spoiler because it's so long:

Gc5o6Pq.png
    Forum name: RL
    Gallery ID: lolface2404
    Name: Daya Woodard
    Hometown: Born in Newcrest. I am currently in Britechester having done some university classes, but looking to move again, whenever.
    Family Members: Do I have to talk about them…fine. I have a father, a mother, and three sisters. We aren’t close.

Do you want to get married?: Yes, absolutely. Preferably we’d have a wedding party.
    How many kids do you want?: No more than two. I don’t want to affect my future career too badly. Also, my parents had four kids and they could barely keep track of us. I would rather focus more of my attention onto fewer kids, and make sure they grow up successful.

Hobbies: I like to study skills for my career. A particular favourite is a good game of chess, or a book of logical problems (so, skill books). Sometimes I’ll dabble in wood-working. I don't love working out, but I do it to keep myself in shape. For the more frivolous…I adore the spa, I dream of the mansion I'll own one day and *whispers* sometimes I’ll watch an episode of trash TV.

What would you like in a partner?: Somebody ambitious. Somebody who prioritises me. Somebody intelligent and hard-working. A sharp dresser - hopefully someone who sticks close to my own style.

What would you hate in a partner?
    : Some people have a flirty way of talking to everyone, and I don’t want them. I am your partner and those attentions should be on me only. Also, anybody who doesn’t have a plan. Doesn’t necessarily have to be the corporate career I’m looking for, but please have an actual plan for your life. I would hate to be with somebody who is a slob, or lazy. I can’t abide those traits.

Dream career: I want to be successful in Business, and I am willing to work very hard to get ahead. Whatever it takes

Stuff I love: Beautiful things - nice art, quality furniture, designer clothes and the like, learning useful skills, following my goals
    Stuff I hate: Messy or sloppy work, that new ‘tiny home’ fad, any kind of laziness…oh, and sweatpants. Unacceptable daywear.

My game has a glitch where if I have CC in CAS, it shows every household as modded. So to find Daya you will have to click the Include CC button, but there is no CC on her.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ohhh...save me a seat please!

My sims' records are terrible but I'm a glutton for punishment. (And I voted for Roger! WEE!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I can't believe it's already time for another casting round! Save me a spot! I wanna enter my new cutie, Kiley.

I'll submit a Non-CC version of her and fill out the bio soon.

kiley.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Oh, I guess I'll make a sim! That certainly happened quickly.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited May 2020
    3FysOBg.png
    Forum name: 15aewar
    Gallery ID: 15aewar
    Name: Sandy Mann
    Hometown: Sulani
    Family Members:
    • Mother: Sharkbait Uha'ha (female version of Paka'a Uha)
    • Father: Increase Mann (alternate reality version of Turner Poole)
    • Brothers: Gill T. Mann, Walk Mann (older twins)
    • Sisters: I. Mann (her twin)
    She has 22 half-siblings. This is the whole, complicated mess.
    https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5ea1792a9b53c0000669804c
    ~ Interview Questions! ~
    Do you want to get married? Well, duh! I've been dreaming about my special day my whole life. I want a triple-tiered strawberry wedding cake with cream cheese frosting, a chartreuse or lavender wedding dress, at least fifteen wedding guests, a four-sim band, and a honeymoon at Belomisia Field Station.
    How many kids do you want? I would love to have six. At once. Although, I could settle for two sets of triplets...
    What are your hobbies? People often laugh at me for my toy collection. You are never too old to play with dolls.
    What would you like in a partner? I want my future husband to be rich. My Moschino habit is not cheap!
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who is too serious...or frugal.
    Dream career: I would love to be a style influencer. I love dressing up and trying out new styles.
    Stuff I love: I'm passionate about getting dressed. I have four everyday outfits, two bathing suits, and many party dresses. You should see the size of my closet!
    Stuff I hate: Gray skies, watching the news or PolitiSim, being ignored.
    EDIT: I think her nickname should be Beachy Barbie. Fits, doesn't it?
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2020
    KILEY SMILEY

PPojNDU.png

Forum name: pammiechick
    Gallery ID: pammiechick
    Name: Kiley Smiley
    You can get her here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4CA29E8A93AC11EA8B3D2E829C00F4D6?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=pammiechick&max=50&maxis=false
    Hometown: Which sims 4 world are you from? San Myshuno
    Family Members: She is the daughter of former contestant, Marquise Smiley and his wife, Blair (who is a very famous actress in their world!)

Do you want to get married? Yes! It's my very favorite fantasy!!!
    How many kids do you want? Only one or two
    Hobbies: Video games, cooking in a cauldron, trolling teh forums
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who loves to play pranks and doesn't take themselves too seriously. One who wants to walk on the dark side sometimes...heh heh...
    What would you hate in a partner? A man who doesn't care about me or is too into himself.
    Dream career: Engineer. I'd love to make a robot!!!
    Stuff I love: I love magic, a dark sense of humor, vampire romances, frog hunting, fine dining (in the dark!) and activities with my significant other (preferably in a bed or a rosebush or a closet! ;) )
    Stuff I hate: Gossips, mermaids (they're too sunny and always showing off their boobs. ***eyeroll***), the color pink, and ice skating

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I added all requests/submissions now. I’m on my phone so please forgive me if there are mistakes :sweat_smile:

I’ll read and reply to everyone tomorrow on my computer :)

@Karababy52 I saw your question in the PM. I added you as reserved :) Let me know if you want to change that ^^
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella Thanks for reserving a spot, that answers my question. I'll work on a contestant and hopefully have her application posted and the Sim available on the Gallery later tonight or early tomorrow at the very latest. :)