Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Pinmat135 My favorite won B)

@Karababy52
    That's not good :/ A leader should make their own decisions, especially in a situation like this.

A lot of my bugs disappeared when I deleted most of my CC. But the bugs I had weren't harmful, more on the funny side :D Like bartenders always wearing dresses, the men only tho :D

It feels like a lot of people call their hair color dirty blond and then die it lighter :sweat_smile: Most people I know who have that color usually have a caramel blond imo ^^

Depending on how light your blond hair is you could get a slight lavender touch by using silver shampoo :) I know the feeling of being too scared of something but having it at home :D I got that blackhead removal mask here but oh boy...

I was lucky to even have my dad's grandmother around for a very long time. I think about her a lot. Maybe because we have a lot in common :sweat_smile:
    You're lucky you haven't had an active sim with it. It's a real pain :D Hm, his reaction sounds like the normal being cheated on reaction to me. Haha, it's good to know I'm not the only one who complains about this trait ^^

I checked it. You don't get a plaque but only 150 Simoleons :D Oh boy... I want a plaque :joy: Why does the game have a difference in the collection thing? What if someone who has OCD play the game and notices this? Irresponsible. (I'm overreacting)

This reminds me about people discussing what age rage each stage has. Where do you think starts the elder phase age like? From the looks I'd say 70 or later... But considering female adults can still have babies... it is probably lower? It's confusing.

I was worried a few times because Cam got really close. I love Cam but Tempy is... Tempy ^^

Don't mind the spoilers. Spoilers are fun. Spoilers are life :D

Yum! That sounds delicious!

Have a nice Sunday, too! <3

Hm, maybe the writer of the article is one of a few who don't do grocery shopping for a whole week. Well, it was actually not an article only about that. It was an "article" about an American living in Germany who pointed out the greatest difference most people wouldn't even think of :D
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Queenarella
    I heard about that bug, but never had an occasion to experience it. Would've been fun to see. I remember for awhile when Strangerville first came out, Scientists in the GTW career were showing up for work in long formal gowns and high heels. :D They fixed it though before I could make a Scientist to see for myself.

Hmm, well I would not eat a caramel the color of my shade of blonde. Ew! Not much brown in it, just a really dull dark blond, more blackish highlights than brown. It looks more like the darker strands here, minus the really light blonde and brownish parts:
    GMeKtcq.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, but nah, mine's too dark blonde to try that. I'd feel like an old lady getting a rinse or something anyway. lol The box I have is a really dark, rich purple and to get the lavender, Kelly mixes it with conditioner to tone it down. That's what I'd do if I had the guts to try it. o.O

Blackhead mask? Uh, that sounds...different. I'd probably hesitate trying it too. o.O

That is lucky, mine were around for a long time too, but I'm older, much older than you, so I was a bit younger when they passed. Paternal side Grandpa was gone before I was born, Grandma when I was 3. Maternal side, Grandma when I was a preteen and Grandpa about 20 or so years ago. But anyway, it was my Great Grandmother I remember and learned from the most. I miss and loved all of them, but she was extra special. <3
    That's true, but they weren't a couple or anything, all they did was kiss once. I think I'll keep avoiding it. Hopefully none of my Sims roll that trait in challenges where I can't control what they get.

Okay, I wondered, I didn't think they got a plaque, bummer. Very surprised they get simoleans though. I don't think any other collections get that. Weird.

It IS confusing. They look more like 80 when they age up to me. It's very jarring for them going from an adult with just a few lines around their mouth, still active, no gradual gray, etc., and then BOOM, too bad so sad, now you're an old curmudgeon with gray hair, dementia, droopy breasts, bad posture, weirdly shaped hips/pelvis, withered physique and a broken back. One of my pet peeves about that age group. That's why I always fix them up the best I can and then change them later on myself to depict an older age.

Yay! Glad it all worked out for you. I'm looking forward to the next round of the contest for her mate and seeing if you get anymore blue kids! :)

It was delicious! And the best part? It's always better the second/third time around. ;)

Ohhhh, no wonder it didn't seem right. That was just one person's opinion about HER way of shopping. She should've clarified that instead of saying it's a fact ALL Americans shop that way. Nope.

Have a great week ahead! Looking forward to what happens next! <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    I might have screenshots from that on my homepage. But I'm not sure :sweat_smile: The same happened to the military career :D In my BOTU I had a sim in this career. The husband. He came home from work in a long tight gown and I made him march around the neighorhood like this :joy:

That's not a bad color either. It's just a dark color ^^

Maybe you'll get a lockdown or curfew, too, and then you can try it. No one will see it then, besides your husband ^^

Blackhead removal mask. The one where you can find tons on YouTube where people suffer a lot trying to rip it off their faces :sweat_smile:

Grandparents have a huge impact in our life, if we want it or not ^^ My paternal grandad died when I was 3 months old, my maternal grandad died when I was 6, my paternal grandma died when I was about 19, my cool super old great-grandma died when I was 21 (yes, she died after her daughter...) and my maternal grandma is still here :)
    Some sims - because of traits or not - can be really annoying. Summer Holiday is a perfect example for this. But also Caleb. I know most simmers adore him but he calls Sophie ALL the time, he comes by every night without being invited and I hate that :D I started the 100 Baby Challenge yesterday, using Sophie ^^ Caleb was the first donor as he was her neighbor. Well, he is just as annoying as he is in the legacy safe. And I'm already considering deleting the safe. At baby #6 again :D

It annoys me that there's no consistency. I could understand it a bit - or not - if it was one of the first collections. But it came with Seasons. They should have known there are plaques for collections so there should be one for plushies.

I try to remember elders in the other games. I think in TS2 they didn't look that super old. But I can't remember TS3... But I totally agree with you, elders in TS4 are horrible!

I think she's my favorite because of Cam's aspiration :D I will start the bachelorette part soon. Very soon :)

We have a saying in German that translates to "The only thing that's good again warmed up is goulash!" and it's oftened used them people give their ex another chance :D

Nah it was more like how different life in Germany is from an American perspective but I think the author generalized her own POV and didn't ask how others do stuff ^^

Have a great week, too! <3

And we also have the final chapter of the legacy part!

Chapter 3.17
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    lol Oh man, that sounds hilarious! I'll have to go check out that page and see if you do have a pic there. :)

Yep, our Governor just announced a lockdown this morning. For the moment, Hubby still has to go to work though. His company is trying to make their case as an essential service. I don't think they have a leg to stand on, but we'll see. They'll get a hefty fine for staying open if it's ruled they should've shut down. Hubby thinks they think it'll be the end of the company if they close since their stock has been tanking. Wouldn't hurt my feelings or his, even though he would lose his job. It's been horribly mismanaged ever since they took over when they bought out the original owners. It's a mess.

Ug, I don't blame you for hesitating to try it, sounds painful! o.O

Very true. My maternal Grandma was a bit 'erratic', okay more than a bit. But we can't choose our relatives. You're lucky to still have your Grandma, keep her safe! <3
    I know that fact very well about Summer. Interestingly enough though, she hasn't been a pest the last couple years. However, Zoe Patel is if you befriend her. She's relentless. I like her though. Aww, man, sorry Caleb is virtually stalking Sophie, in both saves. o.O Good luck with the 100 Baby challenge if you keep doing it. I've stopped at 11 so far in my try at that challenge. I might pick it up again at some point, but it's doubtful. I love seeing the genetic combos, but all the crying babies? Too irritating. I know I could just turn off the sound, but... *shrugs*

Agreed, I think there's a few other collections that don't have plaques either, but I can't think of which ones at the moment.

I don't remember either. The only elder I can recall at all in TS2 was Mrs. Crumplebottom. Boy was she a force to be reckoned with. lol

Excellent!

I love that saying, it's true! My Mom would say that, maybe that's where she got it. According to what she's said in the past, I supposedly have relatives from her side in Germany, and in Denmark from my Dad's Danish side. I actually met one of my Dad's relatives once when she was visiting my Aunt. A very sweet and proper older woman, all dressed in black with a wide lace collar on her long-sleeved dress and she wore a white bonnet with long ties hanging down. I think she might've been a Quaker or something. I was only 8 or 9 at the time so I don't remember much more about her.

Annnd comments on the final chapter...
    LOL Oh geez, I have several screenshots of Caleb that look very similar to yours of him standing at the door, and Vlad too! They both always seem to be desperate for company eh? I think Caleb also has the romantic trait so that might have something to do with it. He misses his lady love! <3

Well, Hello Mr. Handsome Maid! I see he can't resist THE table as well though. Darn!

I'd probably freak out and either run away screaming or give them a swift kick in the nuts! ;)

Elena doesn't look too happy about being a cop. She looks cute in her uniform, but I think an artist would spiff it up somehow, maybe by wearing some chunky, colorful jewelry? That might help make her smile. Too bad you don't have control over what she wears. Ah well...

Wow, Cam actually smiled! Even if it is a bit crooked and awkward looking, it's still nice to see for a change. You should smile more Cam, it's cute! :)

Congrats on completing the Frog collection! Yay! But, uh, what do you mean by again? If you already completed it in this save with this family once, you won't get another one unfortunately.

Tempy cleaned a public toilet? EWWWW! I wondered why Vlad was there being his usual creepy self. *shivers*

Your Roger Taylor Sim is absolutely adorable! Such a cutie! Love the face Freddie's pulling too. lol I wondered where your avy came from.

Whoa! What's with all the good-looking NPCs/Townies in your game? I rarely ever get that lucky. Mine are usually old or pear-shaped. Bleh!

Aww, I love that pic of Kaden kissing Amy's cheek, so cute! Glad you finally let them have some time together. He still looks so good for an elder. Amazing...some Simmers have all the luck, I swear! What's your secret? :p

That naked gnome is soooo weird. Why would they make one like that? It is a bit funny though, but strange.

Yay Tempy! I already knew she'd won, but still... Yay Tempy! <3

Hopefully there's one more chapter, but if not, excited for the Bachelorette chapters to begin!

Have a great morning when you get up! :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    The economy suffers from all the lockdowns but right now it's more important to think about the people :) And your husband will find something new if he really loses his job :)

I'll try to keep her safe. At least she let me go grocery shopping for her since the curfew started. But she can be stubborn :#

Hm, I think I've never befriended Zoe Patel. I always mix her up with that other sim I can't remember her name :D Both are base game sims ^^

Caleb is a real stalker. So annoying :D

For me it's taking care of all the toddlers. Once again I stopped at baby #6... I still have the safe but I'm not sure if I will go on.

There must be more because when I looked for the plaque for plushies I found a mod that made plaques for those collections who don't have any plaques :)

I loved Mrs. Crumplebuttom but also feard her. She always attacked my sims :D:D

A German Quaker? I didn't know we had that back then :sweat_smile:
    Even worse than Caleb's visits are his calls. At least 3 a day. Get a life, fang boy :D

I guess the only option left to get rid of this bug would be to drop them in a new safe. But I hate to do that as all connections are lost. So THE table will stay a problem :D

It was disappointing to see Elena as a cop. That's the least job I expected her to get... I don't mind cops, just to mention this. The job just doesn't suit her personality.

Wait, did I say again somewhere about the frogs? If I did, that's a typo :D It's the very first time I completed the frog collection B)

She cleaned the vines to use the toilet :D I have no idea why Vlad had to creep up behind her. What's wrong with him? :#

Roger is so cute :love: Haha, Freddie looked at the cloud in shock and I just made another screenshot from a different perspective, cut it and use it as my avatar lol

I swear I usually end up with ugly townies, too :D I guess my game is broken? :joy:

My secret? You'd have to ask DeKay as she created Kaden :D I guess she used some tricks to make him look young forever lol

It's not the worst gnome. The one where I thought the green hat was a hat but actually turned out to be part of the head... That one makes me faint lol

Haha, I didn't think this all through lol Oh well, who cares lol

There won't be another chapter. I only got one screenshot - Tempys young adult birthday - but that will be added to the first bachelorette chapter :)

I hope I can start the bachelorette soon. I'm seriously bored with the curfew going on.
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Well, he's only a couple years away from retirement, so not sure anyone looking for a long term employee would hire him. I guess he could always work as a temporary contractor or something. We're not too worried about that, we're more worried about him getting Covid from someone because he's still out and about in the workforce when he should be working from home. But anyway, enough about that. I'm tired of worrying about this stuff, can't get away from it. *sigh*

That's good she lets you shop for her, hopefully that'll continue. :)

Maybe Liberty Lee? Some people mix her up with that Sim though they look nothing alike. Shes super easy to befriend and excellent spouse material, makes beautiful babies. She was the spouse of my favorite Sim, Josh, in the Apocalypse challenge. She's been a spouse to a lot of my Sims actually. :)

Yeah, I read your post in Maggie's thread about how you intended for Sophie's baby army to battle Vlad's baby army. hehe That would be fun to read. I don't blame you for quitting though. I's a very lonnnnng challenge. o.O I just started the Drifter challenge and I have a feeling that one will take a long time too. It's been fun so far.

Lots more, especially for things collected in the special events, like the Easter eggs, magic beans, sugar skulls, etc. No plaque for the Geodes on Sixam either. Cool there's a mod for them though for those who use mods. :)

LOL Good 'ol Mrs. Crumplebottom, she always whacked my Sims with her purse too. I miss that feisty elder.

No, not German, Danish/Dutch from Denmark. She was from my Father's side of the family. My Mother's side is where I get my German ancestry.
    Fang boy. LMAO! :D Perfect!

At least it doesn't break the game so you can't play, that's a good thing. I guess just drag the dishes to the sink or whatever and move on. :)

Seems to be no rhyme nor reason why the game gives particular jobs to Sims. Quite often it's not based on their traits/skills or anything at all. Very disappointing in that aspect. :/

Ah, I wondered why Freddie had that look on his face. Funny how you made it about Roger. lol

I like to put the 'green hat is not a hat head' aka Conehead gnome in the giant test tube Scientist's get in that career. ;) The one that gives me the creeps is the Grim one with the glowing eyes. o.O

Fair enough, guessing you're excited to start the challenge eh? I know I am. :)

Me too! At least we have The Sims to help keep us occupied eh? I'd probably be reading a ton of books otherwise. Which isn't a bad thing, I love to read. I would read one or two books a week in the past until Sims came a long. Still did for awhile. *shrugs* I wish I had a sewing machine. My DIL does and she's been busy making masks for the local hospital using a pattern she found on the CDC website. So proud of her! <3

Stay safe!
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    I'm sure he'll be fine finding a new job :)

Yes! Liberty Lee :D I know they don't look alike but I always mix them up ^^

I already deleted everything again :D I don't mind long challenges I can't find anything fun in this one :/

I use mods but I wouldn't use a mod for something this minor. Mods mess with the game way too much :#

I miss TS2 in general and regret that I didn't download it when it was for free :'(

Oh I mixed it up ^^ Germany didn't have Quakers I think. Or maybe they had a different name...
    I called George the same I think ^^ Or was he glitter boy because of his jacket?

Yeah I'll do this :) In few occasions the sims put the dishes in the dish washer by themselves. But only one plate :D

Yes, the concept used for giving out jobs to townies is Eeny Meeny Miny Mow... -.-

The grim gnome is kinda cute. He looks goofy and like a child on Halloween to me :D

I am and I'm done waiting lol I'm on curfew, soon maybe quarantine, I have nothing to do, I need to play :D

That's a really great gesture from your DIL <3
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Here's my response to your comment about Joey...
    The Song from Fast and the Furious.

Cause yes... he totally looks like Paul Walker now that you mention it.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited March 2020
    Omg Vlad in that apron :D looks like he’s fallen in hard times. Aww thank you for the kind words about my challenge! Love that you made my Kevin officially the son of Vlad in your game :)

Had to laugh at the exchange with Lonnie as he was burning in the sun :D I’m so mean haha.

Kevin will be happy that Tempy is used to vampires!

Haha poor Kevin seems to be suffering from PTSD...

Oops sorry Sophie I think Vlad may have been lying to you :p maybe you never saw his kids because he keeps them locked away in his dungeon?
  • Options
    @TheYayToast I feel ashamed that I had to google his name. He was my last celeb crush and after his death I swore to never have a crush on a celeb again... And so far it worked :D But my best friend recently asked me what celebrity is my favorite in looks and all. I had no idea :joy:

@MaggieMarley I see him in this apron almost all the time :D He's the vendor in all my stalls :D Every. Single. One :D

You're welcome :)

Mean simmers ftw B)

Kevin needs to calm down. There's no dungeon anywhere :D

Or maybe Sophie hasn't seen any of his kids because she literally has never left the legacy house :joy:
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Yaaaa, happy Skeilah! I've been waiting for the bachelorette-part^^
    Oh well, more to read, less time to do schoolwork, heheeheh.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Do you have any of the boxes from your TS2 packs with the codes? If you do, just email or call EA/Maxis and they'll give you TS2 Ultimate Collection free. :) It's not too late!

Actually, Germany did have Quakers, I looked it up. Not sure if they do now though.

I think you called George both! hehe

New Gen, First chapter = Yay! <3
    Aww, slower with the kisses? Darn, I was hoping for MORE action. lol

Glad you explained about that screenshot. At first glance I wondered where the toddler & other Sim came from, but I figured they just adopted the cats or something. :)

I'm sure Tempy not knowing the nickname reference for James is a good thing for him. But she probably wouldn't tease him about it anyway like Amy might. Oh wait... he has to meet the parents at some point. Well, maybe it'll go over her head too. ;) He looked very hesitant at first, "I don't know about this." But then he was smiling when she waved, so seems all good. So far anyway. :)

Was it a holiday? Curious about the confetti.

As usual I love your comments for all the other guys interacting with Tempy too. They're all so cute and you're hilarious! :)

HAHA! You are so naughty!

I admit I've heard of Paul Walker, but had to Google him. o.O Don't hurt me... Joey does bear a striking resemblance to him.

Aw, was Kaden sad because you cancelled Love Day? Man, he still looks so good! I bet if you gave him his blonde hair back, you'd hardly be able to tell he's an elder. Until does one of the silly elder animations...*sigh*

I'm still amazed how good-looking Kevin 58 is considered Vlad's his Dad. Except for his coloring, I don't really see much of Vlad in him. But then he 'pulled a Vlad' as you say, and later frowned. Yup, okay, I see him now. :#

Amazing how much Marquise looks like Rylen, but not. Very handsome!

What a fabulous group of guys for Tempy to choose from eh? Good luck Tempy! Looking forward to the next chapter! <3
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    It's gonna take a while to remember everyone's names...
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Skeilah Me too :D I tried playing other families or challenges but too boring :D

Do your schoolwork :p

@Karababy52
    Just one code of any pack from ts2? I might have one somewhere... :love: Unless all those boxes are ts3...

Hm, I guess we called them differently then. Why does this sound like I was there at the time? :joy:

I probably did lol
    The thing is the latest bachelor on tv kissed like 7 women and everyone freaked out. I thought that's normal but then they brought this celebration show because of the 10 years and they said even the first one who's a womanizer at heart didn't kiss more than 3 of the ladies :# I have actually no idea about the bachelorettes on tv because I don't watch that... the guys there usually... give me the creeps :D

Jett came with the sister and a cat, Bryce came with his niece and Kevin W. came with the other cat :)

I think even Amy wouldn't tease him for that. Barbarella would be the one to do that. And Nathan. If James wins he will have a hard time with the ghosts :joy:

Love Day ^^ I cancelled it in every house. So I cancelled it 5 times -.-

Haha thank you :) I struggle even more this time to get into character with each guy :# I hope it'll happen soon.

You can call me Miss Naughty B):D

I guess he was only famous for those who knew Fast and Furious. I adored this man. The worst part was it was the one friend who turned her shoulder on me and was ice-cold towards me who texted me that he died in a car crash... At first I was sure she just wanted to see me suffer. Too bad she was right :#

Yes, that's why he was sad. Haha, he looks so young. Amy is younger but they look like they're the same age :#

Vlad has really dominant genes. But a lot of his kids look good. From the front. Just ignore the side view :joy: With Kevin you can see it in the hair color, skin color and I tihink the shape of the eyes? But that's it. Lucky Kevin.

Haha very true ^^ I'm glad they are in different generations or I'll mix them up :D

The next chapter will come later today :) I already played it yesterday B)

@Irishsong I'm proud to say I already remember all names B)
  • Options
    @Queenarella Yeah I don’t very much play my own challenges now (because I’m pretty much lazy) but I get it. You’ve played with the Brennans for so long now and they just have a story now :P When you need to start over with a new challenge it’s all so... New? XD Idk

Whoa, teaching me a lesson there to do my homework? Okay, okay, I’ll do it right away, but then I come back to read that next chapter of yours!
  • Options
    @Skeilah True! Tempy is the heiress of generation 4. That's so far :o I honestly only tried 2 things: 100 baby challenge but that was meh and just playing without a challenge at all. But I missed the Brennans :D I'm so happy I can play them again :)

I'm a teacher :p Of course I want you to do your homework :D

I'm already writing the next chapter B) Might come out in 30-60 minutes :)
  • Options
    @Queenarella I like my 100 Baby Challenge because I edit a lot while writing my story to make it my own, but if I manage to finish this challenge in like three years or so (at this rate it's going to take that long hahahaha), I actually want to make a Bachelor-Challenge myself. I say to myself "No Skeilah, don't overdo yourself. First your baby challenge and then you can think about a bachelor challenge. Not earlier!" but it's hardddd.

Ohhhh, teacher in what? (I don't read like every conversation so maybe you already mentioned it and I just didn't saw it hahhahaha)

You failed. We are now 80-something minutes further :P And I already did a good job on working for school!
  • Options
    And here we have the new chapter!

G4.D2: Let's Get Physical

@Skeilah I salute everyone who tries and finishes this challenge. It's the hardest challenge for the game! The thing is, a bachelor challenge can be done within a short time :) The 100 Baby challenge takes waaaay longer :D

My subjects are English as a foreign language and History :p I just finshed uni tho and still have the pracitcal part left. :sweat_smile:

I had to do some housework as my mom is sick... :# Only laundry and turn on the oven :D That takes some time tho lol And it's here now ^^
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I got super worried when Joey was one of the guys who showed up. And I doubt mange gin to look like anyone, I hit random until I found a sim that looked good enough then tweaked him.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Queenarella i'm gonna finish that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 challenge for sure, I can't just leave it (I actually just published an episode again today).

Ohh okay, than you're not much older than me :p I'm halfway my studies, but I decided to go study again pretty late.

Ohhh, a speedy recovery for your mom!

Chapter related:
    I can see the founders of Joey and Bryce be like "omg help" when she said "I wanted to call two of you over". Damnnn.

Sad to see Samson go. I really liked him, and the name. HAHAHA. I think only I will laugh at this, but here in Belgium we have a kids program called 'Samson en Gert', and Samson is a doll-dog. So everytime I saw Samson in this episode, I thought of that dog :') Wanna see a picture? These two are Samson and Gert back when I was a kid and watched the program:

Now Gert is old:
    b8af3b8e-523a-11ea-a26e-0b5d65cdc804_web_scale_0.1302932_0.1302932__.jpg?maxheight=460&maxwidth=638&scale=both

His daughter Marie took over the kids-program, so now it's Samson and Marie:
    SMA0-2020-0076049_HI_RES-e1580408746451.jpg

Also sad to see Colton go, but what's with that fruitcake-fetish? :')
  • Options
    @Queenarella

Yep, that's all you need. As long as you can prove you owned at least one TS2 pack, they'll give that to you free. :)
    Huh, interesting. I've watched just one called, "Joe the Millionaire". It had a funny twist. He actually WASN'T a millionaire. :D Most of the ladies didn't think it was funny once they found out.

Can definitely see Barbarella teasing James. Nathan too? Well, he does like making sarcastic comments, so you're probably right. lol

You'll get a feel for their personalities soon. You're very good at that... Miss Naughty! ;)

Dang, that bites finding out from someone who treats you like that. I'm sorry. *hugs*

They do! Wish all elders looked more like Kaden by default.

Comments on the current chapter...
    First off, love what you did with those Moschino ( or DU?) entrance dividers and the window treatments are brilliant! :)

I've noticed the thigh gap on my Sims with wide hips. But mostly just with elders. o.O

Are the statues from a pose pack? I wish we could move Sims with MOO like in TS2.

Was the creepy girl Addison?

o.O Tempy! Maybe SHE should be designated Miss Naughty. :D

Sheesh James, stop running away. Maybe he is just shy though? I love how he's looking at Tempy. <3

Great costume Marquise! Hey, he just appreciates beautiful, uh, things. :p

Sia? Is she the singer that uses her hair like a face shield?

Don't think Bryce got many points fanboying about Veronica. Kudos for trying. BTW, his upper arms are freakin' HUGE!

Ug, politics. Be a musician Marquise. *zips lips*

Whoa! Nice comeback Kent. BURN! :p

Life donor... lol I guess he has a right to feel Vlad doesn't deserve the title 'Dad' considering how he was treated. o.O

Ouch! Did Sophie actually slide all the way down on her face?

Sorry to see your guys go @kittymeow & @DCJ504 :( They'll be missed. Curious about Samson's 'weirdo' attraction though.

Wow, you got lucky with the fruitcake. Most of my Sims hate the stuff. I usually don't let them eat it. lol

I've had WW Sims stick around afterward too. A couple times they even thought it was acceptable to sleep in my Sims bed. Uh, nope. GET OUT! :/

Great chapter, looking forward to the next! Sleep well! :)
  • Options
    @Irishsong I thought it would be a shock for 4 people seeing their sims show up. I wanted to call the two unlucky ones but the invite over thing was grey. Sorry for the shock :sweat_smile:

@Skeilah You'll do it :) And I like your new style lol

I was a bit late with my study, too, tho. Maybe I am a bit older than you think ^^

Thank you :) It's an up and down with her symptoms :#
    I didn't mean to scare them :# It just happened the two I needed were part of the welcome wagon :D

Is it weird that I think Gert is handsome, even as an older man? :sweat_smile:

@Karababy52 Oh my gosh... I really need to try this :D I haven't checked yet if I have TS2 boxes left... I think I gave them away :bawling:
    Well, Joe then knew why the ladies were after him :D I remember a show where 3 men dated girls similar to a bachelor show. But among the 3 men 1 was a millionaire and the others just acted like ones :D It was a dating show but most the ladies tried to find out which one is the millionaire :/

Nathan is kinda mean to Sophie all the time :D But maybe he would welcome a "normal" sim in the family again. Make the Brennans great again :joy:

Haha thank you ^^ It seems to be a bit harder this time tho.

Kaden is a model elder now lol
    Thanks :) It's the same mansion as last generation tho :D No edit at all ^^

Elders lose all kinds of muscles they used to have when younger. And it seems that thighs - unlike in reality - only consist of muscles and no fat at all :D

These are the statues you need for the pose packs :) I think it's Andrew's teleporter mod or something. For poses you need 2 mods actually. The teleporter - the statues - can be useful for other things, too. :)

Who's Addison? :D

What did Tempy say to make you shocked? :sweat_smile:

I imagine James has a crush on her and is too shy to talk to Tempy ^^

Marquise could have appreciated a bit less... drool all over the place stylish :D

Yes that's Sia :)

Bryce is HUGE in general :D I kinda missed that in the first chapter. How could I miss that? He's bigger than Tiny Feet Hulk.

Haha, I only said that because there are so many musucians this time :D

Kevin S.'s time growing up was bad. First dungeon, than work work work move out :D

Hm, no she slipped and I just paused at the perfect moment ^^

Weirdo attraction to the creepy girl outside? He was just talking to her and she seemed to be in a flirty mood :D

Usually ALL sims in my game hate it :D Tempy was hungry and the cake was there so she was allowed to taste it. And she likes it. Weird :D

What's a WW sim?

• Options
    Another new chapter!

G4.D3: Take Me Out

The next chapter will come out on Monday :)
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Tempy's bachelorette experience seems to be... well her bored a lot! Poor thing.

The dates went well...
    Even if pretty much everyone was a grump bug.

Also: She and Kevin S were just practicing good social distancing.