Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Karababy52
    Hm, sounds like the magic realm to me :sweat_smile:

Patience is never easy. I can totally get your POV. I'm lucky that most bugs didn't occur in my game. If it was different I'd be angry and not patient at all :#

Most of my male sims have "crooked" noses by now because I also like it on men irl :D For whatever reason my brain tells me it's manly :joy:

Yeah the Drifter Challenge is perfect for this play style :) If only it didn't have the "only control 1 sim" rule :p But as long as there are always goals to achieve it's easier to stick to a challenge, imo.

Hm, am I "lucky" again then that Vlad still breaks into my houses from time to time?

I can see that the idea would be considered a bit too brutal for the game. Just look at vampires and how they've been changed to be "nicer" _D

There's not really any feature in MCCC that might mess with your gameplay tho. The only "problem" I've had was that most single sims were married off asap. But you can easily "fix" this by making the sims you want to hook up with your sims favorites :)

I played all Saturday and got pretty far (only 2 new chapters worth of screenshots tho) and I decided to let the bush stay. The cats will still love it as ghosts.

Well, it is his legacy after all. He started it :D It's kinda cool to still see him around now that generation 7 (crazy, huh?) is already around :)

Oh nice, thank you! :)

That is such a cool story! It's good to know the born spellcasters don't need the mote searching thing. Both my gen 7 babies are born spellcasters and I hope even the weak bloodline is enough to not search for the motes :D

Hasn't happened to me. Yet. :sweat_smile: No idea how bugs or glitches work. Either I'm just super lucky or maybe it has something to do with the country you play in? My game is installed in English tho... (Easier to find help online this way ^^)

I might post a new chapter on Thursday maybe. I have a lesson tomorrow and on Wednesday, long days the same days, too. But Thursday ends at noon for me and then I might have time to write the next chapter :) Maybe even Wednesday if I'm not too tired :D

I didn't know that :sweat_smile: Maybe I'll try this next time I play. If I remember it by then :D

Have a great week, too! <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella
    Huh, you're right! It is similar to the Magic Realm, never made that connection until you mentioned it. :)

We all have different ideas on what defines handsome or manly. For me it's the stereotypical tall, dark, handsome description. But, add long hair, fit and light colored eyes. Bonus for a deep, sexy voice, plus facial and body hair! ;)

I can see how that wouldn't appeal so much for you since you like controlling a big household.

Some Simmers would say yes you are! It's a feature that was advertised to be in the pack and one reason some bought it at all.

*sigh* Yeah, unfortunately, I can see it not happening for the same reasons. It's too bad though. We need more depth.

I know, I just meant I'd want to test/read about how everything works first before implementing any of it's features.

Oh good, the cats will be happy! :)

True, yep. He should keep an eye on his descendants. Proud of you for getting so far in a Legacy, a lot haven't! <3

Thanks, I'm having fun with it so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed your weak bloodline spellcasters don't need to do the mote quest either.

I don't think it has anything to do with what country you play in, but maybe. At this point I have no idea what triggers it for some and not others. I just want it fixed already! :/

Whenever you have time is cool. Your schooling is much more important! I'm a patient person most of the time, except when it comes to game bugs/fixes that take way longer than they should to be fixed. :|

Cool, hope it works out for you! :)

Have a great rest of your week too! <3
    @Karababy52
    I guess that kind of world is ok tho. I wouldn't want a sim to live in the Magic Realm anyway. So it might be the same for the JTB world ^^

So true ^^ For me it's less the appearance and more the behavior that makes a man manly :D But I totally agree with you on the deep voice part :p

I don't mind small households but big ones are more my thing. I can't control every sim and that's when the funny part begins :D

It shouldn't be like this tho... Isn't the game - or some packs - teen rated anyway?

I had the same idea - or similar - but when I saw how much there is... Tip: watch a YouTube tutorial because it's a lot to read :D

It's the first time to get this far for me, too :sweat_smile: And thanks a lot <3 I am proud, a bit ^^

Spellcasters are so much fun to play. Any occult is fun to play imo ^^ We'll see if the kids will need to search for motes but my guess is it won't be needed :)

Bugs and glitches are a complex topic for sure. Fingers crossed you'll soon be able to play your Drifters again!

Agree! Bugs/glitches that "ruin" the game make it hard to enjoy playing it...

I won't post the new chapter today. I am done with my two lessons this week but I have 3 protocols to write and two new lessons to prepare for Monday and Tuesday. I want my weekend to be work-free so I'll try to get everything done by Friday night. But there will be a new chapter for sure on Saturday :)

Have a nice rest of the week, too! <3
    SURPRISE :D Or more like FINALLY :p

The new chapter:

Chapter 6.8
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited October 2020
    What a chapter! :open_mouth:
    A lot of birthdays, ghosts and death <3:'(
    Perla was abducted ... She missed both drama and party.

Your question about zombies made me look for an old picture.
    UsJ9A60l.png

I found this picture from 2018. Katrina's death. Do you see a sign?
    I really hope we do not get zombies again :/ ....I hate them!
    @MonaSolstraale
    So much happened in this chapter. And there will be even more deaths :'( At least one as Freya is an elder now, too. She chose the worst time to age up tho, so maybe it wasn't as obvious as usually :sweat_smile:

Hm, on your picture it looks more like a ghost? I don't want zombies either :/ But maybe we'll get Happy Haunts? :love:
    @Queenarella
    Agreed, they're both worlds that weren't made to be lived in I guess. But at least with ROM, you can rebuild HQ if you want to from the ground up. I don't think you can do that with the one lot each area has that's a bit buildable in JTB. I could be wrong though since I don't have the pack. From pics I've seen though, I would love it if my Sims could live in the wooded/forested area where the Rebels base camp is located. Oh well...

Well, same here, of course. But you were talking about physical appearance in your reply so that's all I posted about too. :)

That's the only kind of large households I like, the kind where I only control one Sim and the rest are on their own. Probably why I love the Asylum, Drifter and I.S.B.I. challenges so much. Oh and Just One Sim, love that one too! <3

No it shouldn't, and all the packs are supposed to be rated T for Teen. A lot of Simmers feel the rating should be much lower though, or that it's targeted toward a much lower age group anyway.

Oh I know it's a lot to read, I looked into it once and quickly got so overwhelmed I gave up on the idea of downloading it. :D I didn't know there was a YT on the features, I'll have to look that up. Thanks for the tip! :)

You're very welcome! You should be proud! I know I would be! :)

I love playing with occult Sims too, they're a riot! In fact, I have a vampire and a spellcaster in my latest asylum. So far the spellcaster hasn't done much of anything, but the poor vampire. She's attacked one of the other residents twice now out of extremely low thirst. I need to get her another source of plasma asap.

No worries, I see there's another chapter down below. Comments for that coming up next! :)

Current Chapter:
    Aww, man, knew it was coming but still sad to see Blue passing away. Bummer Mark, Freya and Loki had to witness her death. Cool urn though. Anyway, it's only Goodbye for a little while, we'll be seeing her again very soon I'm sure. :)

Must be Perla's Sixam family missed her or something. That's the only explanation I can understand for why aliens are abducted by their own kind. 🙄

Happy Birthday Kids! Love how cute both kids are, Mark as a child, Mabel as a toddler. So cool they both inherited the freckles eh? The black eyes are creepy! o.O But cool too. Bonus they both have a weak bloodline! Yay! \o/ :)

Loki too? :/ Sheesh, lots of milestones happening in this chapter. Goodbye for now Loki, see you soon! <3 And Freya aging up to elder at the same time. She really is an attention hog eh? :D Zombies? Okay, from what I heard about those in TS3, that's one 'occult' I don't want. o.O Unless they're very different than those were...

Have a great week ahead! <3
    @Karababy52
    Oh you can rebuild the HQ? :o Good thing to know this now :D

Oh I see. It's been a while that I commented that so I forgot :sweat_smile: Sorry!

Just One Sim? Another challenge?

Yeah I think the target is definitely way below teens. I think in Germany it is 6 or even 0? We use ages: 0 years for baby-proof stuff, 6 for a bit more complexe stuff, 12 where stuff like kissing and a bit of violence (fight scenes or similar) happen, 16 for stuff where more violence and more kissing (and woohoo scenes) happen and 18 for everything that's too brutal or too sexual for minors. And I think most sims games say either 0 or 6. But I think the USA is a bit stricter than Germany when it comes to stuff like this :sweat_smile:

There are plenty of tutorials on YT for it :) They're all pretty long tho. But it helps to see where you can find all the features. It might be that they're not up to date tho as deaderpool keeps the mod super updated :)

The thirst of vampires is a bit annoying tho. My vampires only get to drink from plasma packs or plasma fruits and they don't fill the need that much. Or it's a bug. But otherwise, vampires are super cool ^^
    Blue visited very soon as a ghost actually :) Not as fast as Roger visited but she was around quickly :)

Perla isn't an alien tho :sweat_smile: She's a spellcaster :) Blue was abducted, too, and she was an alien.

The genetics the two kids got this generation are amazing! I've had so many sims with freckles - when I created them - but I've never seen them on their offspring. So big thing for me ^^

Loki's death hit me harder than Blue's death tbh :/ Coolest cat I've ever had in the game. And I forgot to take a photo of him :'( So only his urn is there now...

The zombies in ts3 were sooooo creepy! I turned off the moon cycle (they only appeared during a full moon) because they gave me the chills all the time :D But I'm also a coward, so... :D

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I have never seen a toddler do that with the bookcase before either :o

Oh no! Seeing Blue lying there broke my heart :(

Loki and Freya 'guarding' Blue's urn is so cute.

Interesting observation about the alien urns, I did not know that!

Vlad's cheeky expression :D

I laughed out loud at Veronica's rant, especially at what she called (or didn't quite get round to calling) Blue.

If only Perla was a man then you might have had an alien baby!

Mark's a cute kid :)

OMG Mabel's black eyes, wow!

Aww Mabel looks so cute with that hairstyle and in that pinafore dress.

I haven't seen that happen with the rocking chair yet (the floating pictures). I should explore that.

Nooooo not another death! Poor Loki :( Love that Tempy and Veronica also watched though!

I think that is always on Grim's tablet. I thought it was meant to be a picture of the sim whose soul he is harvesting - but in this case it was a cat so idk. Looks like a zombie now that you mention it.
    edited October 2020
    @Queenarella
    Yes, but you can't change the lot type, I don't think. It's like the Von Haute Estate, The Ruins, The Bluffs, etc. special lots.

Yes, I've tried this challenge a few times, very fun! It's the one where you start out with a couple and their toddler. You play the toddler only and you can't ask your parents for anything throughout the challenge or control them in any way, just the toddler. The goal is to have the toddler survive to YA, move out, have their own family (controlling no one), etc., until they die of old age. Kind of like an I.S.B.I., but you start out as a toddler. It's more detailed then that, but that's the challenge in a nutshell. :)

Ah, okay. Sounds like by German standards, 16 would be what Teen is here. Depending on what the German definition of 'woo hoo scenes' involves. If that means nudity without blurs, then nope, probably 12 instead. Interesting they have it rated 0 or 6.

Thanks again for letting me know about the videos for it. I'll be sure to check them out, even if they're older, if and when I get MCCC. :)

Vampires are supercool! I'd say they're the best occult in the game right now. At least in my opinion. I love spellcasters too though. I had my asylum controlled Sim learn just enough vampire lore to convert fish to plasma packs and gift one to the vampire to see if she'd use it. Nope. It's been totally ignored. I tried putting some in the fridge and leaving them out on a table too, same thing. If you can't control them, they won't use the plasma packs/fruit. At least this vampire won't. It's frustrating. Oh, and she even hated the gift of a plasma pack. She was desperate for plasma, hissing and angry, about ready to attack someone again, but nope, don't want it. *sigh* The spellcaster is a dud, won't practice magic, won't use the cauldron I got for him. Nothing. Very disappointing.
    That's great! I figured she wouldn't be gone for very long. :)

Oh geez, man, I knew that! Sorry, I'll chalk it up to the horrendous headache I had at the time I wrote the reply. Opps! o.O

Same here! I never had any kids inherit freckles from their parents until Madelyn and Darrel's child got them. I love that! Ironic that she's a spellcaster too. :)

Aww man, I'm so sorry. :'( He is a very cool cat! If you really want a portrait to hang in the crypt for him, you could make a CC one from a screenshot. It's pretty easy to do from what I understand. Here's a clip from one of James Turner's YT videos that shows how to do it:
    https://youtu.be/9alw2ebzKYw?t=489

The whole video is great though if you want to watch all of it. Just pull the play button back to the beginning of the video. :)EDIT: BTW I'd be willing to try to make one for you if you don't have time. I know you're busy with school. Just let me know if you'd like me to try and what screenshot to use.

Ohhh, so there was a toggle to turn off them generating in your game, that's good! If we get Zombies some day for TS4, I hope there's a toggle for them as well.

So far it's been pretty good, hope the rest of yours is great as well. <3

EDIT: Forgot to add this. Guess who went strolling by my Asylum challenge lot? I think the robot head is a 'dead' giveaway! ;)

d1n7pCt.png
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @MaggieMarley
    I've seen it in others' screenshots but my toddlers are usually too busy to do that :D

Maybe this will help you cope with it: Blue is the happiest ghost I've had so far :) She wasn't angry or sad the first time she came back ^^

That moment broke my heart :sweat_smile: Seeing a pet mourn a sim makes the heart bleed...

I noticed it by accident! I was like "wait, the other alien urn isn't this shiny white..." :D Aliens have been part of the game since the first pack and still it took us this long to find out lol

Vlad has stopped visiting for a long time. No idea why tho.

Veronica was super angry when Blue died :D Maybe it is jealousy? She's angry many times but this would be a weird coincidence :p

An alien baby not eligable to be heir :p

Perla brought some super beautiful genes to the family! It's not like the other spouses didn't do that tho ^^

Best. Generation. Ever. Right? ^^ I can't decide who should be my favorite of the two... Maybe that's better anyway.

I guess it's the option where elders can think about memories? I only use the chair for knitting.

Tempy and Veronica also mourned Loki's death. Everyone loved the cat. Bad thing: I forgot to upload him (and Freya) to the gallery :| But my plan is to copy the whole house to my gallery, open a new save, revive them both with MCCC and then upload them :) If I remember it and if I have time again :sweat_smile:

But when you look at Monasolstraale's pic you can see it used to be a ghost before :#

@Karababy52
    You can't even delete the Von Haunt Estate... How cool would it be to live there and have that "garden" right in your backyard? :D

That sounds super hard! :o With the mentality and care of the sims I usually play, the toddler would be taken away from CPS after day 2 :joy:

Hm, or it's 12? Germany is not as strict with this as the USA tho. I just checked on amazon and the base game is rated 6. I think in the past, a few packs were even rated 12 but only stuff like supernatural for ts3 (probably the zombies) or similar "creepy" things.

The main menu about MCCC is usually the same. Just some sub menus change a bit from time to time. But I think deaderpool also has a tutorial (written one) on their homepage.

If I had to rank the occults we have so far it'd be: 1) vampires 2) spellcasters 3) aliens and 4) mermaids. Do we have more? Duh, that's annoying! I guess occults only act as such when they are played actively... With the exception of aliens. They sometimes do the mind reading thing on their own ^^
    Nah it's totally fine :)

The little genetic details are so cool! Mabel has another thing as a child but I don't want to spoil that yet :p

Thanks for the video! I've always wondered how the gallery is plastered with CC portraits :sweat_smile:

There wasn't a toggle to turn zombies off but there was a moon cycle you could turn off. And the zombies only came out at midnight on a full moon. If we can't turn off zombies I can't buy the pack... Too scared :joy:

That's Moss, isn't it? I uploaded him with the helmet "bug" :joy:

Have a nice weekend! <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ohhhh...
    Mark with his red eyes are so cool! I love glowing eyes!

I'm glad Loki came back as a ghost...but seeing Rose as one made me sad. I'll always remember her as the knitting queen. I've tried to make June be a knitter but in ISBI it's almost impossible. :|

I love seeing Perla and Rose together. We rarely see them as a couple. One happy family!

I do have a soft spot for Mark but also I love Mabel with her Rosie eyes and gap teeth. She's so cool looking. Coolest kids in the gen, imo!!! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Queenarella
    I would love if my Sims could live there! A haunted mansion with a maze, garden and more? Yes please! :)

It IS hard, but you know me, I've played it more than once now so I know some tips/tricks on how to do it successfully by trial and error. Plus, I just adore challenges. :)

Interesting. I get the feeling, and have seen for myself in some cases, that the U.S. is WAY more conservative/pearl clutching than other parts of the world. :/

Cool, thanks again for the info on this incredible Mod. It makes me wonder sometimes why I'm so stubborn about waiting to use it until TS4 is finished. o.O

I'd rank them just like that too. We have Plant Sims, but those aren't a 'real' fully developed life state, only temporary so I wouldn't count them. It is/was annoying. Not anymore though. Melanie maxed out the vampire lore to make the cure for Tamara. She's a regular Sim now. :) Good thing they have a lot of simoleans. The ingredients are SO expensive (unless you grow them yourself) and it costs 2500 to make it on top of that! o.O

Ooo, that sounds interesting, can't wait to find out more about Mabel and what you mean! Agree about the genetics, of course. :)

You're welcome! Not sure if they count as CC, but they probably do.

I wouldn't either without some kind of toggle.

Yes! That's Moss, poor guy! :D He's actually visited the asylum too, and so has Sophie! :) They didn't get to come inside though. I was too busy making Melanie grind aspirations.

Current Chapter:
    Freya looks a bit creepy/evil the way she's side-eyeing Mark in that shot. :D

Hi Sophie! Great to see you! Hi Griffin! Very cool he and Terence have two kids now and another on the way. :)

LOL! Did Perla set the tub on fire all by herself or did you help? And if you helped, why? :D Just for kicks?

Hey Blue, welcome back! Cool she wasn't sad or angry. Maybe she won't break anything like the others? Hopefully...

Annnnd of course Rose looks almost exactly the same as an adult! You're so dang lucky! Happy Birthday Rose! :)

Mark's friend looks A LOT like Mark too, can definitely see a Brennan family resemblance, despite the giveaway color.

Happy Birthday Mabel! She looks fabulous as a child. Love, love, LOVE those pointy ears and the tooth gap for our Sims. I thought the black eyes would look creepy on her, but somehow they don't. She's adorable. Mark looks awesome too, love the red eyes.

Welcome back Loki! So good to see him again. And he's green! He's happy anyway, eh? Freckles will be the icing on the cake for both of them. Despite trying our hardest to not have favorites, you can't help yourself sometimes. No worries! :)

Have a good one! <3
    @pammiechick
    I'm not sure if this is the red he had as a toddler. Are they the correct color?

But Blue enjoys being a ghost :sweat_smile: She's got so much new stuff to learn :p Making an ISBI sim skill at all is impossible, isn't it? I'm a control freak so I couldn't play one :sweat_smile:

Their bars are both maxed all the time. They also have a lot of woohoo so be prepared that there might be a surprise pregnancy again. But as I'm prepared it won't happen :D

I love Mark a lot but Mabel as a child... She's soooo cool :sweat_smile: It's hard not to have a favorite. Again :D

@Karababy52
    And the view! Too bad we can't live there...

I adore challenges, too, but when it's too hard it's very likely I'll give up :joy:

I wouldn't say conservative. But a bit stricter than most countries I know in stuff like game or movie ratings ^^ You also censore a lot of things we don't care about anymore on tv, like the mouth is blurred when someone swears. In Germany, we only put a "beep" over the word if it's really bad. And only during the day :D

I can totally understand your concerns tho. CC and mods can break your game and that's super annoying if not even sad. But if you only installed MCCC you would be totally fine :) Deaderpool keeps it updated and fixes problems so fast, the devs could make them their role model for bug/glitch fixing :joy:

Plant sims are so boring! In ts3 they were ok but annoying so I avoided them :D The coolest occult in that iteration were the fairies. I hope we'll get fairies again :love: It's been a looooong while since I've cured a vampire but I can't remember it being so expensive :o I think I've grown the ingredients myself tho.

The things I meant were in yesterday's chapter ^^ Her black eyes, tooth gap, freckles and pointy ears. 4 things to love lol

I didn't know that those ocasional outfits (or whatever they're called) are saved with a sim on the gallery :sweat_smile: Sophie... I miss her so much. Good thing Mark talked to her a bit lately :)
    Freya has a very expressing face and that can look a bit creepy sometimes :D Cats in the game seem to have vivid faces in genera lol Like Loki looked like grumpy cat :joy:

Oh, Terence and Griffin don't have a third baby on the way :sweat_smile: I meant that MCCC usually gives 3 kids to a household and they have 2 so far so maybe they'll get a third one :)

The tub was broken and to rank Perla's spellcasting she always uses spells to repair and clean stuff. Well, sometimes the repairing goes wrong :D And then stuff like toilets or tubs are set on fire :D

I haven't paid attention if Blue has broken anything yet. Tho I need the ghosts to break stuff so Perla can use her spells as often as possible :D

Well, who knows how Rose will look like as an elder? Maybe her huge Bambi eyes will look creepy?

It's funny how there are some blue sims in the world but no green ones. Wait, I think one of Sophie's kids might be green. I need to check that out :D Ok, I checked the plumtree app and she actually has 2 green kids: Alonso and Rita.

Mabel would also have freckles, so 4 cool things on her :) If I remember correctly I haven't even checked yet how the two will look like as adults.
    But I'm sure they will be super handsome/beautiful :)

It took some time this generation until I had a favorite :D I guess deep down I already knew Mabel would be my favorite just because of the name :D

Have a nice Sunday! <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I meant Mabel having her grandmothers eyes. 😂

Yeah...ISBIs are frustrating. With the parent pack, you can encourage them to skill. Toddlers are nightmares and I have to break the rules sometimes or they’d get taken away. And I can’t let my precious children get taken!😭.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Queenarella
    You're right, conservative probably wasn't the best word to use, too PC would be a better description. PC as in 'pearl clutching' not politically correct. Although I personally believe that's a BIG problem as well.

Agree so hard with this! Deaderpool is a freakin' genius when it comes to MCCC. Maxis/EA should hire this person. A lot of Modders in this community make my jaw drop with all they can do to make the Sims better. They're incredible and I am grateful for and appreciate all the work they do. Even if I currently don't use any of them, I still appreciate and admire them. <3

I liked TS2 plant Sims, they were fun! Never played with fairies, I don't think TS2 had them, did they? Maybe in a later pack I didn't buy.

Situational outfits, and I didn't know those would be saved either! o.O
    She does have a very expressive face! I love the cats in this game, I just haven't played with them very much for various reasons.

Ah, okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh Duh, I should've figured that out. I love Repairio for Spellcasters, but it can be dangerous if they're at a lower level rank or too charged.

LOL This is probably the only time you want the ghosts to break stuff, usually it annoys you to no end. :D

Those eyes might make her end up looking like an adorable elder too! ;)

I figured there had to be more green ones. What about Moss and George? Any of their kids green? Oh, BTW George has visited my Asylum lot too. :p

I love freckles on Sims. I only wish there was an option for them on other parts of their body, not just the face. For that reason I only use the lighter freckles for just a sprinkling. The all over the face ones just look odd without the rest of their skin having any at all.

Hope you have a great Sunday too! <3
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Freya is looking for her spouse :heartbreak:

I have noticed that if the Sim does not greet "Welcome back" to the missing pet, then they will continue to miss the pet. I do not know if it's a bug, but that's how it's always been in my game.

It's great that Blue is happy with her afterlife. More satisfied than she has looked in a long time :smiley:

Rose and Perla. They are so sweet together and their kids are ... well yeah, I have to say special :joy:
    The image of Mark throwing a tantrum. Terrifying! :D
    The four makes a small family. I'm wondering if you've ever had so few members in a household.
    Sorry at all for the late reply! Get used to it tho :D

@pammiechick
    I played again on the weekend and Mabel's eyes look different from Blue's eyes. Blue has a little swhirl in it (only visible in close up CAS) and Mabel doesn't have that. So no idea if Mabel got Blue's eyes or someone else's eyes. Or maybe it's Perla's purple eyes not showing up? No idea lol Anyway, I like Mabel's eyes.

Have you read the toddler challenge @Karababy52 mentioned in one of her comments above? THAT's toddler madness lol

@Karababy52
    Haha, I was a bit confused until I read the "pearl clutching" part :D

I've already told you in today's PM but I need to say it again: MCCC also fixes some bugs the game has. Like the book fix there used to be... MCCC fixed it ^^ Modders are very skilled players indeed :) Maxis should pay them for their help :P

I can't remember fairies in TS2 either. They were in TS3 tho but I barely played them - tho they were soooo lovely - because they lived waaay too long for my taste :D Immortal or almost immortal sims always need a slot in the household for way too long imo :D

We know now and despise this little fact >:(
    Pets in the game can be annoying, too. But with my three legacy cats I got lucky so far :)

No problem at all :)

Too charged is a weird thing. Perla got close to being overcharged way too many times. But at some point - a perk or whatever you call it - gave her the power to discharge but also charge up. Why would you do that? :D

Usually it makes me grind my teeth :joy: And with the cat ghosts there are 3(!!!) ghosts every night. At least the cats don't break stuff. They just puke and poop everywhere :joy: There was poop in the crypt every morning and I found out that the locked doors to the crypt kept the ghost cats (except for Sunshine) in there. I unlocked both doors for a short while and both Freya and Loki went upstairs :)

I guess I was influenced by my seminar teacher's lesson about witches :joy: It was a text in the school book (for English learners) and my teacher used a creepy drawing of a witch. She had a huge wart on her nose, huge eyes almost popping out and some other stereotypes. I guess the huge eyes on an old witch make me fear that Rose's eyes will look similar :joy:

No, Moss and George only have blue kids or they ended up with Moss' skin tone. The only sim with green offspring is actually Sophie. She even has a son with green skin and pink hair :D

So true, the all-face freckles would come with a body full of freckles imo. I'd also love more different options for moles.

Have a nice weekend <3

@MonaSolstraale
    I didn't make that up by the way. Freya sometimes had a thought bubble with the pet mating symbol when she cried out loud. She really misses Loki :'(

I didn't have the option to welcome back Freya. And she already came back like 3 hours after she ran away. It was a bug for sure :sweat_smile: But when I opened the game again, it was gone :)

Blue looked unhappy as an elder? I thought she smiled quite often :sweat_smile: Unless someone died, of course.

Special in a negative or positive way? ^^

His red glowing eyes made the tantrum look scary :D

It's been a looong time since I only had four household members :sweat_smile: I considered giving them another baby but I didn't want Perla to be disappointed again when she doesn't get lucky on the first try. And it would be a bit complicated for the heir poll. But maybe they'll get another pet ;)
    @Queenarella
    I won't repeat my reply to your PM about this issue either, but I'll just say YES! They should employ certain Modders!

It can be quite the challenge playing with immortal or almost immortal Sims. Especially if you're playing something like a Legacy as you are doing. You need their slot for other Sims! Playing them by themselves can be fun though if your intention is to have them be something like a Super Sim, always something to do then. Or if you just want a Sim to strictly do nothing but explore and experiment, have fun without any real goals. I can see how that would be fun too!

However, seeing the same immortal premades over and over at the same age can be very immersion breaking if that's important to a Simmer. It's important enough to me that I always remove the tutorial Sim Alex Moyer, that Baby person, and that Millie Brown, or whatever her name is, from the special event thing too.

Yes you have been lucky, all three are wonderful cats with unique personalities. :)

If Spellcasters are charged/overcharged there is a danger of dying, yes, however, it makes them more powerful in duels and with the spells they cast, as well as the potions they brew.

I wonder why Sunshine could go through the locked door, but the other two couldn't? That's so weird.

Rose's eyes are far from those kind of buggy eyes though. Her's are more like beautiful doe eyes. I wouldn't worry too much about that. :)

I wonder why the blue is so dominant. You'd think a green alien would have green alien offspring, but that's not always the case. Maybe other alien colors can possibly appear only when the offspring is a result of a regular Sim and alien pairing? Hmm, that can't be right though because I'm guessing Sophie's Hubby isn't an alien? Or is he? Alien genetics confuse me sometimes. :D

Agreed! I'd also love it if we could place certain tattoos anywhere on the body of our Sims.

I hope you have a good one too! Visiting the kids/Grandkids Sunday so I know at least that day will be fanfreakintastic! <3
    @Karababy52
    It was so hard to kick out Sophie. I love her so much, she's a super unique and special sim. But I needed the space :# With immortal or almost immortal sims there's also the problem that their offspring can be (almost) immortal as well. So you have loads of immortal sims in your household and there's no room for new sims :sweat_smile:

Wait, there are 3 immortal sims from the tutorial? I only know Baby Ariel and that Alex woman ^^

Or maybe pets were "fixed" and they're all super cool now? :p

Ah ok, good to know, thank you! I only knew spellcaster can die when they're overcharged.

I had to do the same trick with Sunshine at some point tho. Only once and then they all can come through the locked doors. No more ghost cat poop in the precious crypt :D

Let's just hope for the best for Rose ^^ To be fair, I didn't think I would ever like her face but I do now :)

Someone - I think it was afai - explained how alien colors work. One color can produce two different colors if I remember correctly. So I guess green aliens can make green and blue babies :) Sophie's husband was a vampire but I devamped them all. Except for Vlad.

I always forget there are tatoos in the game anyway :joy:

Sounds like awesome plans! My plan for today: clean, do laundry, prepare a lesson for Monday, cook and maybe I'll have enough time left to write a new chapter and play the game a bit :)

Have a nice one! <3
    @afai1261 Here are the two kids from Griffin and Terence aged up :)

Armando:
    JJC3FwF.png

Lillie:
    C26FhdB.png
    @Queenarella
    Never had a vampire family in my game yet, but I can certainly understand how that would be a problem. Especially with a Legacy. Sophie is a very cool Sim, I love her! I get to see her now and then in my game too. :)

No, Alex Moyer is the only tutorial immortal, Baby Ariel was added with GF and the Mollie Millie Brown person is from the Positivity challenge in-game special event.

Yeah, the ones Sims own are fixed I think, but there's still sick strays wandering around everywhere in Brindleton Bay. *sigh*

Huh, that's weird! It's like they don't know they're ghosts until you open the door or something. Or the game didn't recognize them as ghosts until you did. It's the same as with Vlad. He's supposed to be able to break into locked doors, but if you lock doors, he can't.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Rose! So glad you like her more than you thought you would. :)

I think you're right about it being afai explaining alien genetics. I just keep forgetting how it all works since I don't play with aliens very often. Opps! o.O

LOL So do I! :p

Sounds like you had a busy day all planned out. Glad to see you ended up having extra time to write a new chapter! \o/

Current Chapter:
    Yay go Perla! Congrats to her for kicking three butts in a row! I love how you made it all about their terrible Townie fashion choices. :D

Aww, so sweet how Freya brought back a gift when she ran away. So, so glad you had them give her lots of love before her time was up. <3:'( Oh and I think how the stink/dirt goes away after a time works the same as with Sims. If they don't take a shower and go to bed or travel somewhere, they'll wake up or arrive at their destination clean.

Okay, those are the two most epic looking children of any Gen in your Legacy! Love everything about them. So sweet how Sims will console each other eh? So, Perla failed at her spell? Then why does Grim look like he's burnt? o.O

So glad you remembered to give the kids their freckles! Redheads NEED freckles. At least I've never seen a redhead without freckles in my family. Perla looks almost exactly the same! Just a slight line around her mouth. Sheesh! And your lucky aging up young looking Sims streak continues. I'm so jealous! :D

Hi Terence, looking cute as ever. Speaking of cute, Mark is adorable with his 'super cool bloodline' comment. :)

Oh dear, better get Rose some medicine asap! She still looks so darn cute though!

Lots of stuff going on in this chapter, looking forward to the next one. Thanks for showing Terence and Griffin's kids. Gorgeous! I knew they would be. :)

Have a great week at school! <3
    @Karababy52
    All the vampires in the save caused my game to lag a lot, too. I think you were the one who told me about it :D

I have no idea who you mean with Mollie Brown :D I can't remember seeing a sim with this name.

I noticed that when my sims had cats, other households suddenly had cats, too :) Cute detail but no idea if it's an MCCC thing or something the game did ^^

It seems to be something like this. Once it's done, they can walk through locked doors. Vlad is even kept out by unlocked doors ^^ My legacy has no locked front door and Vlad still can't enter. Thus all the creepy screenshots of him waiting at the door :p

This has happened way too many times so far. I guess I should stop to check for my toddlers' looks as adults because each time I'm like "Oh no..." and then when they age up to teen in the game, I love their look :joy: Same for Mabel now.

All I remember is that one alien color can produce offspring with 2 different but fixed alien colors. Green can have blue and green offspring. No idea about the other colors tho.

It's different with piercings tho. Some are simply ugly. I love the septum and I wanted to give it to Mabel but... I took a pic of it and you'll see it soon :p
    I just had to do that ^^ She's in the fashion industry and the townies - except maybe the guy - looked horrible!

Really? I've never seen this happen (the dirt thing). To be fair tho, my sims barely travel anywhere :joy:

If you think they look epic as kids, just wait until you see them as teens :love: Grimmy looks burned? I think it's maybe a shadow from the tree behind him? Perla can do long-distance spells now and tried to set him on fire... Didn't work. So he went outside and set the campfire on fire. Savage :D

Funny thing, they grew up with different freckles as teens :p At least Mabel. The game is weird when it comes to stuff like this.

I can't even see the line you mention :D

Well, Mark is right with his super cool bloodline B)

Nah, she's happy with her spots :D

There's a third one on the way now :D I thought about waiting to show you their kids because "what if they have another one?" (MCCC usually gives 3 kids each household. And I decided to post the pics. And then, the next time I played, first night, the popup: baby on the way :D