Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @TheYayToast MCCC is unpredictable. Sometimes a lot of weird things happen with it and sometimes there's nothing going on. I like that.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    @TheYayToast MCCC is unpredictable. Sometimes a lot of weird things happen with it and sometimes there's nothing going on. I like that.

I know, it's fantastic... like I have a vampire dude that keeps marrying random young girls. Then they grow old and die, while he's still looking fine. I don't know if that's tragic or just normal for a vampire.
    Just a little notice: I'll wait until Sunday to close the poll (inofficially because that's not a real thing here on the forum) and then I'll play and write the next chapter. I know that I couldn't stop at a certain point without an official heir/heiress. And I would have to stop because of the bachelor or bachelorette part. But so far it looks a lot like Damian will win :) I'll also "re-open" the casting thread on Sunday :)
    Just a little notice: I'll wait until Sunday to close the poll (inofficially because that's not a real thing here on the forum) and then I'll play and write the next chapter. I know that I couldn't stop at a certain point without an official heir/heiress. And I would have to stop because of the bachelor or bachelorette part. But so far it looks a lot like Damian will win :) I'll also "re-open" the casting thread on Sunday :)

I’m crazy excited for another chance to send you another weirdo! I already have an idea for the character... I just have no idea what she’ll look like.
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    This time I think I will send you a sim too! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    @TheYayToast Awesome! For me it's usually the other way around. I create a sim and then I decide who they are :)

@doggers123 Still 3 days to go :)

This time I think I'll set a deadline up to when applications can be sent in. Last time the spots were taken so fast that some were disappointed they didn't get a chance. :/ In case there will be more than 7 sims I'll have to find a way tho to pick 7... :#
    Still no update (Sunday, I promise!) but I've started a Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge. I want to try real story writing. Maybe someone is interested in it :) Link to the thread: click me.
    BIG NEWS :)

The casting thread is open now. You can find it here.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I have so much yet to read, but I didn't forget this! My life is just sooooo busy :c Happy to say that I'm able to read this days :D Can't say I'm going to reply on everything but I can mention funny things I see :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    edited November 2019
    Oh man! I have my sim done but i'm just improvising the application!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    @Skeilah Don't rush :) The chapters will be there for a loooong time :sweat_smile:

@doggers123 Thanks for it :)
    edited November 2019
    Chapter 1.5

The last chapter of generation 1! :)

I also created a family tree!
    edited November 2019
    Gasp! I'm so stealing the bathtub surround idea. It looks great! Nathan and Veronica accomplished so much! I'm impressed.

Also... Damian is cute. *nod nod*

Oh and Nutcrackers are called nutcrackers here too.
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    That generation seemed to go very fast.
    Veronica looked psycho when placing her award square,
    @TheYayToast I saw that somewhere on Instagram. I follow a few builders. The ones on Instagram had a bathroom more in the wood style with wood pannels on the side of the bathtub. THAT looked even way better than what I made :)

Since VanPelt81 called him Jon Snow I can't unsee that :D But Kit Harrington (that's his name, right?) is a handsome man :p

Oh good. It's weird but sometimes we have English names in German for certain things but the English word for it is completely different. Like, we call a cellphone Handy. Sounds English, is not the English word :joy: That's why I'm sometimes confused. And basically too lazy to look up the word (or name like a few lines up :D )

@DCJ504 Yes, I can't help but rush through :D I'm in between uni graduation and beginning of my job life so I have plenty of time and I spend it with playing Sims :) And playing a lot and many hours makes me rush through it. I'll try to do more with the next generation :)

Her eyes were so creepy! I hit the speed button and sent her home ASAP :D Maybe it was the voodoo Nathan used on her :#
    Oh yeah! I forgot the German word for cell is Das Handy. I took 3 out of 4 semesters of German in uni and that was one of the words that made me giggle. Sorry. Hehe.

You totally need to share some of these sim Instagramers! I’m very interested now.
    We have even more of those weird words :D

Am I allowed to post their names on the forum tho? :# And I don't follow all of them but looked at a hashtag :sweat_smile:
    I dunno. I guess there wouldn’t be a rule against sharing creators on another social media? I dunno.

I’ll look up sims on my Instagram. Sounds fun.
    Well, true. And if it's not allowed they should give me a warning :P

The ones I follow are: simterior_designs, erikabuilds, the simscommunity, and the official sims site. I'm not sure if I got the bath tub idea from one of them. I actually doubt it because it was some years ago and I only recently follow them. :#
    Awesome! I’ll look them up. I’m totally going to use the bathtub thing for my upcoming build. I need more houses for Fern’s neighborhood.
    Even more houses? :sweat_smile: How many are there by now? ^^
    So far the neighborhood has... Five for Ashlynn’s neighborhood. Anita’s big house. Micah’s house. And your house is where Fern lives, I renamed it: Queen’s Quality. I need three or four more for Fern’s neighborhood... then eventually someone will need to make the super rich neighborhood. Which would be like three houses I think? Too many!
    That name is awesome 😍 Are there even enough lots for this many builds?