Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella
    Keep your fingers crossed! Despite reading how a lot of Simmers are having problems with the pack, I'd still love to take my chances. Perhaps it's a good thing I can't get it right away. Maybe the issues will be worked out by the time I can get it. *shrugs*

No, Don doesn't have the mean trait, thankfully. I wouldn't play with him if he did, or I'd change it to something else.

So cool your ghosts love playing with it! Yeah, if they want good grades, they have to keep on top of things big time. I guess if you're good at multi-tasking, it is possible for them to have fun too. When I did the Ultimate Discover University challenge, my student held a full load, plus belonged to the art club and held a part-time job. She still got A+ in every class and got a Distinguished Degree with Honors. So, perhaps if she didn't belong to the club or have the job, she could've had a bit of fun. :)

Well that's good then. The few times my Sims have played, it was extremely hard to pause the game and capture the ball in a screenshot it was flying so fast.

HAHA Sheesh, only you could twist something incredibly romantic to be actually a mean action instead. You're so funny! :D

Nope, I guess I'm not as observant as I thought. Oh well... *shrugs*

You're welcome! I can't believe I caught it myself, except Jett is a unique name so I knew as soon as I saw Jeff it wasn't right. No biggie! :)

I love those pointy ears on blue, so cute! I want them for my regular Sims so they can be elfs or fairies or maybe just the way they were born.

Yup, obviously you know I've seen it by now. Thanks! :)

Current Chapter Comments:
    Oh Yay! \o/ Parent interviews! Get to see James peppered throughout this chapter and beautiful Tempy as well! <3

Good for you James trying to get Roger to be nicer. Probably (likely) it won't work, but I love that he tried. I doubt Roger cares what Nathan thinks too, has he even met the founder? I would be cool to see Nathan yelling at him for how he treats the female Sims in his life. :)

Cool that James remembers Kiley's Father. Bummer that angle was so hard to get, it looked great!

Well that didn't take long to slim down Roger. Good job Brain! :)

What the... James! How could you say that with your blue wife sitting right there. Is he getting forgetful or something? o.O

Aww, what a sweet offer James gave to April, if she wins. :) Love this Sim to bits! *Hugs James* <3

Oh geez, now we know where Roger got his obsession with Jolene's 'two arguments.' The Lothario genes strike again! :D

o.O Holy Simoly! James is just NOW realizing his wife has alien genes? Or was that anger directed at Blue? Either way, I'm stunned it took so long. Especially after living together for so long and having five kids. "I thought they were on a weird diet." HAHA Okay James. Maybe you should be Pinky instead of Brian. :D Oh, wait, was Tempy angry too? Pfft... #simslogic

Looking forward to finding out who made the best impression. At this point I haven't a clue who it might be. :|
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    James Really putting his foot in his mouth between the Not knowing that aliens existed, judging purple colored vampires, and staring at one of the contestant's "two arguments" for too long. I'd be surprised if Roger's parent's don't get divorced shortly after this.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Karababy52
    Someone told me the eyes are fixed now! With a link :love: I am so happy! A new pack usually comes with many bugs. Waiting to get it later might be the best solution to avoid those :) I think I'll by it on sale for the hair :D

Mean is a trait I think I barely or never had so far :D Evil is something I've had a bit more often and honestly, I can't see much of a difference.

Wow that's a lot of stuff and still got an A+ :o I had a sim study all the time but he was also in the football team. So his grades dropped and I had to take him out of the football team as he'd otherwise failed the classes... But I think that was during the time when it was too hard and not patched yet ^^

Seeing the ball is one thing, taking a picture of it as a round ball is another thing :joy:

Or I'm just werid >:)

I've changed it by now. Still no clue what I was thinking :D He's died by now... And his wife Sheila (Morge's daughter) married Vlad -.- But Morge is pregnant again so are Sophie and Lonnie and Cam and Kevin (their 3rd kid).

Same! The ears should be available for non-occult sims, too! They're so cool!
    At first I almost only brought Tempy. The mosnters would be all alone taking both - I move them in so I can control them - but then I decided to let Melina and her husband move back in to watch the twins.

The chances that Roger ran into Nathan as a ghost are not that small. I haven't seen it tho :sweat_smile: Nathan would scold him so hard :D

The problem was that right behind the parents there was the wall.

Roger lost hid bubble butt :'(

I think if you would transform his sim age into real life age he would be something like 100 by now? :D I thought he might be a bit senile being this old ^^ I now noticed that MCCC does show me how many days an elder has left. The place where it says this just changed a bit (from outside the () to inside of them :joy: )

Bad bad Lothario genes :joy:

That anger was directed at Blue. Tempy is only part alien (1/4 maybe as Barbarella is her grandma) and I think the game doesn't recognze her as alien anymore. I think even gen 3 wasn't recognized as aliens anymore. They just got the skin color. Hm, no, Tempy wasn't angry. Her face looks angrier since she's grown up to adult. At least I think so :D

You'll find out today :)

@VanPelt81
    James' lifebar already blinks so it's easier to just "sit it out" :D But he maxed fitness and completed the Bodybuilder aspiration so Tempy would have to wait a while :D

James is Don Lothario's son by the way ^^ It kinda shows in some of his behavior.
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    What a cool date....
    The snowy landscape is so beautiful and they seemed to have a great date :)

The Rose Ceremony:
    April was perhaps somewhat questionable but she seems to appreciate the rose :smile:
    Regan looks like she's bored ... another one for the collection? .... he calls himself Brain ..... How about using your brain and try something new? :joy:
    Kiley looks so overwhelmed happy. Her joy flares out through the screen .. I'm smiling now :smiley:
    Oh no! ... I will miss Jolenes little pointed nose and her cool glasses :/
    She looks so cute and pretty in that brown dress :love: …..It is hard to imagine that she should be more bad than Roger...?
    On the other hand, I'm glad Blue is still in the competition :smiley:
    .... Oh I sound so confused! They are all pretty cool <3
    @MonaSolstraale It's a bit too innocent for Roger ^^
    They had a fun time playing in the snow :)

Why was April questionable? Or do you mean it's weird she still wants Roger after that "poem"? :D

Regan will be fine as long as someone takes the rose to her room for her :p

Kiley's last name is Smiley and it shows in the sim's behaviour!

Jolene was ahead for a long time but then she didn't win dates anymore. That sealed her fate :/

Blue is Roger's biggest fan. She loves his skin color and Roger seems to love that. Attention! All my sims long for attention lol
    Why was April questionable?
    April looked like someone who has doubts about what she's doing there ;)

Jolene looked like she was about to laugh at Roger's reasoning for her leaving the contest at the end. I wonder where her & her Two Arguments will go now?
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Your casting thread is always popular so I do see it's a problem! I hope you find a solution for next gen :) a quiz does sound like a good idea.

I will definitely steal that date idea! Just need to find a good cinema since we all know I can't build!

There's also a lighter purple so maybe they would have light purple children?

It kind of upsets me when they get the angry moodlet. Idk it seems kinda racist against aliens. Once I had a half alien sim get that moodlet when he met a full alien cousin of his and it made zero sense.
    I'm the opposite. I get way too excited by snow!

Haha mine always aim for the face too, but their relationship doesn't seem to suffer so I think you're good!

Roger's poem :D

Nice for the other girls to get some time too :)

I don't think you can even get blue roses in TS4 lol.

Awww Jolene was one of my favourites :( she will be missed!
    @MonaSolstraale She should have doubts :D

@VanPelt81
    She should have done this! I have no ideas what she'll do now. Maybe become a librarian? :D

@MaggieMarley
    Popular is a bit too much of a word but there are about 12-13 people who usually enter a sim :) I'll be stricter with entered sims from now on tho... And the quiz won't be easy :#

I didn't build this cinema either. I found it on the gallery and it's so cool!

Maybe all shades of purple and blue would be an option? I really need to check all the colors soon!

When you look at the little text that comes with the moodlet it's not about the other sim being an alien. It says they're angry that the aien didn't tell them about it.
    Have you ever got like 1+ meter of snow over night and had to shovel it out of a driveway? Do this once at 5am and you'll hate snow :D

April wasn't sent home so they both seemed to enjoy being hit in the face with snowballs :joy:

I wanted a naughty one and searched Pinterest. I found this. It's even more naughty than I wanted it to be :D So perfect lol

It's a pity! There are so many more colors for roses. We have a rose bush (huge one) with magenta colored roses. So pretty!

Jolene was hilarious. She will be dearly missed!
    @Queenarella
    Yay! So happy this has been fixed for you. Yeah, I was very excited to get the EL EP, and sad when I realized I couldn't right away. But it seems that might've been a blessing in disguise. o.O

My Sim was very fortunate I guess since I read so many have problems getting good grades that aren't involved in any extracurricular activities or hold a job at the same time. I learned/discovered a few tips & tricks while playing with those students though and it's not an effort at all to get good grades. However, that's without having any fun. :D

Whoa! Lots of nooboos on the way in your game eh? That's a good thing though since you love genetics. :)

Oh cool, Aunt Melina to rescue again! :)

Ohhh, okay, I've run into that problem before, especially when trying to take screenshots of builds. Bathrooms are the worst. I don't know why I always build such small ones. lol

Aw, you liked his big butt? You could always let him eat cake and get it back! :D

Ah, yep, that's true. I wondered if you were going for a senility issue for James. He seemed so clueless.

I knew it was directed at Blue, I just thought since Tempy's pic was in his Queue in the screenshot that he'd perhaps just discovered Tempy was part alien too. Opps! o.O

G5D12 Comments:
    Ugh, snow. Had enough of that for awhile in real life and in game. It's 90 F here today and that makes me very happy! :)(Update: By the time I finished writing, it started storming now. Booooo!)

Okay, forgive me for asking, but who is Melina pining over? With everything going on, I forgot who her previous love interest happened to be. o.O

Congrats to April for getting the solo date! :)

I love all versions of that derpy Snowpal with the mohawk, it's my favorite! So adorkable! :)

HAHA Well what'dya know, April has an evil/mean side eh? Excellent! Had no idea, she seems so sweet.

*shakes head at Roger* That poem... :o He's lucky April accepted that rose. I rarely use Pinterest anymore. I have an account tied to my FB, but haven't really used it much in years.

For some reason Regan's hair really shows the purple in that shot where she's accepting the rose. I always thought it was purely pink. Very pretty!

Aww man, I'm bummed! So sorry to see Jolene go @VanPelt81 I thought she really had a shot at winning Roger's heart. I guess he just can't handle the bad*** competition. She was a fun Sim to read about and will be missed big time. :'(

G5D13 Comments:
    Oooo debating! That's a fantastic idea for a challenge! I might have to steal that myself for House 07 in my Drifter challenge. :) I absolutely love the debate titles too, some of them are hilarious! :D

Hey! Hello Maralyn! OMG! What are you wearing? I didn't dress her like that. Grrrrr! I hate how the game does that to our Sims. Situational outfits are just so ridiculous and I wish they'd just all go away! It angers me especially when you've taken the time and care to create something for your Sims you're actually proud of and then you see them walking around like...that. :/ *grumbles* She still looks pretty I think, despite that terrible outfit.

Kiley: Your foot needs to get to know them because they’re creepy as hell! Huh? Her foot? What the...!? #isconfused I agree though, most of the gnomes are creepy! I like the one that's sitting down smiling though and the one in the OR bear mascot outfit, oh and the one with the safety float is cute too. The creepiest in my opinion is the alien one! I love it though. My scientists always put one in the big test tube thing to float around. It's cool how the outfit glows. The glowy-eyed Grim one is pretty creepy too. (Update: Just figured out you meant she needs to kick them. LOL Boy am I slow tonight. o.O)

Uh, judging by Blue's answers to Roger's questions, she nailed it! They all had great answers though. :)

*gigglesnort* Okay, sometimes I feel like I'm 12 yrs. old, not a good look for someone my age, but man the "That's what she said" comment cracked me up! :D Glad Kiley liked it though. Points for her! ;)

Hi Kevin! Those brows always make him look like he's PO'ed about something. lol

Great chapter! I have my suspicions who won this round, but it's still a toss-up who I think will ultimately win Roger's heart. :)
    The remaining ladies are only acquainted with Roger?!? Not sure why this makes me laugh as much as it does. Also the "That's What She Said" was hilarious.
    @Karababy52
    There are so many bugs - that I mainly know from you :D The patch alone caused chaos already ^^ I guess I'll buy it when it's on sale. I'm not that interested in the new gameplay stuff but the more screenshots I see about it, the more I like the CAS and BB stuff :sweat_smile:

When DU came out it was way too easy to get A+ everywhere :D And then it was changed and it was too hard. I haven't played since so no idea if it's been fixed by now. But a legacy sim will one day make their way to uni :D

Yes and I don't have to raise the toddlers :joy: The active family only gets 2 kids. Or at least 2 pregnancies... ;) The "problem" now is that there are probably like 10+ vampires in the save now lol

I build small bathrooms, too :joy: It's a room you usually don't take screenshots so you make them tiny to have more space for other rooms :D

All butts are beautiful <3:D I could earn the "let a sim get from thin to big from family eating" score point with Roger ^^

Maybe senile is a bit too much but maybe a bit of age confusion ^^ All my sim elders so far were a bit ... different than when they were younger :D

Tempy is like 1/4 alien only :) I guess the game doesn't count this as alien. It's just her skin color that reminds us she's part alien.
    I'd need some sunshine! It's been grey and rainy here for almost 2 weeks now :'( I'm not a huge fan of the heat but I start to miss summer...

MCCC married her off to some random townie :D During the disco date we saw him in the background. The one with the weird cheek beard :D

Yeah all snowpals in this iteration look cute :)

Innocent face, rotten mind? Oh wait, that's me :D

You don't like the poem? It's soooo inspiring :D So artsy and great :joy:

You mean her hair is a bit purple? It's weird because in German means the bright neon pink. The soft rose like pink is "rosa" :D

Roger is a selfish 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and showed it with Jolene... again.
    Steal it :) You need to get them all to level 3 first tho :)

The situational outfits come from the festivals, don't they? I hate them, too, but sometimes the outfits a re super funny :joy:

For the foot comment: (searching it in the chapter as I can't remember what I wrote only yesterday lol) It's a reference to Harvestfest where your sim can kick the gnomes :D

The alien gnome is awfully creepy! I always thought that green thing is its hat but it's part of its head!!! o.O

Blue was actually created for my Paradise Lost challenge. But then Roger won and Maggie asked if she could enter her in the legacy instead because Roger would be the man of her dreams ^^ That's why she nailed the answers.

I like the "That's what (s)he said" jokes so much :D

You need to check Kevin's mouth to see if he's happy or grumpy lol

You know more than me then. I can't remember who won the debate challenge :joy: I will find out in a few minutes as I'm going to write the chapter now :)

@VanPelt81
    It's so weird! Usually around this time, the contestants are ALL friends with the bachelor/ette. But Roger seems to be too mean to be a friend :D I just had to change that.

I couldn't resist :p
    It gets more and more intense
    Tempy was so easy to spot through the restaurant's large windows ... but where was the chosen one?
    Kiley Big Smile :smiley: ... she and Roger matched so perfeket in their red evening wear :)

James still looks stunning :love:
    His father-daughter time ... Mary's face ... she smiles all the way up to her ears :smiley:

Regan's face :'( ... her eyes also made my heart crackle .... what can I say? ......just :heartbreak:

@MonaSolstraale
    Roger and Kiley were at the side of the lot so they wouldn't be on the screenshot ^^

True, both wore red :)

I was in awe when I saw the two having that little "date" together! So cute :love:

Regan had so many dates but it just didn't click between her and Roger :/
    @Queenarella
    I'm interested in everything about the Eco pack, it caters perfectly to the way I love to play this game. But, I'm feeling a little better about not being able to get it soon because of all the massive bugs that need to be fixed in it. Hopefully by the time I can afford it, they will have been fixed in yet another patch. Did you see we had a hotfix patch today? Mostly to do with crashing problems though, which I can see would be an emergency for Simmers that have this problem.

I haven't touched anything to do with the DU EP lately except for giving a few of my Sims bikes since I played the Ultimate Discover University challenge, so I don't know how it plays now. When I do send any Sims to Uni again, one thing they won't be doing is live on campus in the dorms. That was an absolute nightmare!

That's about how many vampires I have in my custom template I use to start every game save. I have a half dozen or so that were townies I gave makeovers, Sophie, Morge, Vlad, Caleb and Lilith. I don't mind having that many though because the game rarely creates any other townie vampires now. :)

All elders in this game act exactly the same, every.single.one! I hate it! :'(

Oh, that's right. So she was sad about marrying the guy and seeing him in that building? Sorry, I'm still confused. :D

Yeah, it looked to me like her hair had purple highlights among the pink shade.

Okay, thanks, but maybe I won't use Debating for a challenge then. Ugh...

They come with Festivals yes, which are the worst, but there's situational outfits for tons of other actions too. For instance; neighborhood walk-bys, vampire walk-bys, townie spellcasters in the Magic Realm, rain, clubbing, showering at the gym, career outfits, kids getting good grades, etc., etc., and so many more, TOO many. I wish they'd just get rid of all of them.

Yep, I figured out you meant kicking the gnomes. :D

LOL Yeah, we've talked about that before. The alien gnome has a creepy cone head. I can see how it might look like a hat.

Current chapter:
    Gah! Speaking of situational outfits, there's also situational actions like when you visit a restaurant and see your Sims there having dinner with some random townie. Why? At least send them with a family member or a REAL friend. *rolls eyes*

Congrats to Kiley for winning the solo date! I just adore her formal wear. Roger looks very dapper too! :)

Hi James! He's still looking handsome as ever, look at that smile! :)

I love the experimental recipes and always have my Sims take a pic of whatever dish they've ordered. So pretty! I'd be cautious, but at least try a bite of that dish. I like to live dangerously sometimes. ;)

Aww, Daddy Daughter Date Night! <3 See? This is what I'm talking about, I love how the game sent these two out to dinner together. I'd love to see more of this in my game. Mary looks soooo happy to have Daddy all to herself! :)

Love that screenie of Roger and Kiley hugging! Roger looks like he's enjoying it very much. You almost made them kiss? o.O Gah, why didn't you do it? Desperate for some kind of romance here even though I know you hate it. lol

I laughed way too loud and way too much seeing Kiley standing there in her swimsuit! :D

Oh man...the look on Regan's face... she knew somehow what was coming. :( Broke my heart seeing that. Poor sweet purple vampire...especially when she looked straight at you! :'( So sorry Regan had to go @afai1261 She will be missed very much.

Looking forward to what you have up your sleeve for the next challenge! Have a great night! <3
    edited June 2020
    @Karababy52
    So we had 2 hotfix patches so far? Wow, this first patch and pack really is messy, huh? :sweat_smile: Eventually I will get this pack. Probably later than you tho as I'm waiting for a sale on origin to get it. It doesn't look bad but it's not that interesting to me and therefore not worth 40€. But the CAS and BB looks nice and I want to have that :D The piercings,the undercut male hair... Need them :D On sale.

Living in dorms is horrible! Not only because townies are awful but your sim is ALWAYS late for classes :/ I've only tried going to uni from home once and it was way better. I still have this aspiration left in my legacy so one day a sim will go there. From home :D

The only time I noticed townie vampires were created was in a save where I deleted all premades :D I will have even more vampires I guess...

So far these are my vampires: Sophie and Lonnie (and their baby will be a vampire, too), Vlad, Caleb, Kevin and Can with their 3 kids (all probably vampires, too), Regan, George and Moss (and a new baby), Sheila. Sheila has 3 kids with Jett and he's human and I haven't checked yet if they are vampires. I'll check them all soon for the family tree pictures anyway :) But the number of vampires I have for sure is: 15 :joy:

What building? Now I'm even more confused :joy:

I didn't know about half of these situational outfits :o
    Haha, true! Like James and Mary <3 Or couples! I always see premades - in new saves that is - on a date with someone else but their spouse!

I give every meal a chance expect it's something like brain, intestines in general, claws, insects or similar :D Once I've tried eel on a sushi... It was disgusting and I couldn't spit it out because it was a running sushi place, so the chefs were in the middle preparing sushi and we all sat around in a circle. I didn't want to insult them :sweat_smile: Took me forever to swallow it.

You know I'm usually not into such things but when I saw the two I was in awe, too!

I decided against a kiss because only the winner will get a kiss again :) I kinda like the idea that my heir/ess only kisses one sim (the one) in their life ^^ Yes, I can be romantic, too. This reminds me of a picture I recently saw on Facebook that perfectly describes me, saying: On a scale from 1-10, how romantic are you? - When I see candles burning all over the floor my first thought is "power outage" :D

It was soooo weird! The two came back from the date and I immidatelly made them line up for the rose ceremony. I just played Kiley so I didn't check her outfit :D I have no idea why she changed into her swimwear so quickly lol

It was so hard to let Regan go... And yeah, she seemed to know it's the end for her :'( She's already married to a random townie tho :) Almost all of them are married so far. Except for Anwyn. And Maralyn has 2 babies, 2 sons :) Daya is even married to Roger Taylor and the next lady to leave the chalenge is married to Brian May lol I flagged all the Queen members as no offspring tho :#

Have a great day! <3

The new chapter is in the making. A bit short this time :#
    Post edited by Queenarella on
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm sorry for not commenting for the past few chapters - life has kind of got in the way lately. And sorry for the short comment now (the length in no way reflects how much I enjoy your chapters - they really brighten my day :) )!
    It was a big shock to see Regan go :o but that's the way it goes sometimes. She will be missed!

Wow Blue is still hanging in there - you go girl!
    Kiley better watch out for Roger's hot temper. :D Also that moment of cuddling with Blue.
    @Queenarella
    Yes and we need another one! Hopefully soon. I think reading about all the bugs for those that haven't yet bought the pack are making some Simmers hesitate and wait for a sale now. At least that's the result in my case.

That's a lot of vamps running around! Do they visit your Sims for a bite a lot? In your case, they're all relatives so you wouldn't want to use the new 'No Vampires' action on doors, but I can see how that would come in handy for others. I put that on the doors for my Sim in Sulani I'm currently playing. Thinking about using it for my Drifters too. :)

This building she was walking by:

Ld1QQz3.png

and said this:

Melina: My heart, my soul…

You’re still not over it?! Come on, you have husband by now…

Melina: Yeah, but… I need more attention!

What was that all about?

Okay, there are some kinds of food I will NEVER try; sushi, head cheese, bugs and oysters on a half shell. I'll also never, ever eat lima beans again. My Mom forced those nasty things on me when I was a child and as a result, I hate them! *turns green*

I can see why, it's just such a lovely, sweet moment between a Father and Daughter. Mary's smile says it all! <3

Aww, ok, that makes total sense. I think you're a bit of a softie when it comes to romance, sometimes. ;) The candles on the floor comment cracked me up! Hubby's like, what are you laughing about? :D

Oh good, happy to hear Regan's married already! Love hearing that Maralyn has two sons and that Daya married Roger. So Daya got her 'Roger' afterall! I doubt she'll care about not having babies with him. She's married to a Super Star! <3

Current Chapter:
    Spa Day! Yay! I would love to have a Spa Day myself, never went to one. I do remember seeing Freddie as a massage therapist. :)

I wouldn't be comfortable taking a mud bath either though. What's the point? I don't get it. *shrugs* Foot/Hand massage? Yes Please! The treatment Roger's getting? Oh yes, very much please and thank you! They can keep the mud. :D

Divorce? Uh, Kiley, I don't think that was a good answer since Roger attacked you. Glad you made him apologize. That yawning move is soooo cheesy. I roll my eyes whenever I see it. Vlad even did it to Caly after they were already married. :D

Good answer for Blue, Roger. :) So cute seeing them cuddle up together. I guess even bad***es like to snuggle eh? :)

April looks very satisfied to finally have Roger in her arms. I'm guessing she's one of the contestants that got a whim to woo hoo with him. Sure looks like it anyway. :)

Getting down to the wire now and I still can't predict who will ultimately win his heart. I have a favorite now though, but I won't say who. ;)
    @MaggieMarley No need to apologize! :) I hope you don't have problems with your puppy again :/
    It was a shock and I was sooooo annoyed! No purple skin for the next generation then...

Yes, final 3 :p

@VanPelt81
    I think Roger did this many times but I just wasn't looking! When I'll post the relationship chart in the finale you'll see that the relationships were pretty low until I made them all have extra time with him ^^

@Karababy52
    You'll wait even longer for the pack now? :o

I honestly thought about making them mortal with MCCC when they come around (some would have to be invited tho). Like maybe Sophie and Lonnie and their baby. They've been in my save for a long time now anyway. Maybe I'll do this with more vampires. Or maybe with none of them :D I don't mind when they visit. They're not like Vlad and invade my house. Last time Vlad did this it was in my Paradise Lost challenge and I forced him to go home instead :D

Oh that! :D It has nothing to do with her husband. Melina is still not over the fact that I picked Brian instead of her as a placeholder. And the husband comment only means that she has a life of her own now and shouldn't focus on the past so much :)

I love sushi! If you don't like the raw fish, there're still veggie versions :) I love the veggie ones the most actually :sweat_smile: Maki with avocado *drools*

Maybe it's also a bit of twin competition a la "daddy picked me and not Bel" :D

I can be romantic but for me most "romantic" situations quickly turn cheesy :D Did you tell him? ^^

Oh true! I totally missed that :o Daya got the good Roger lol And probably the most handsome male sim I've ever created :sweat_smile:
    I've never been to a spa either. We should really try this at least once ^^

Mud is supposed to be good for your skin. I'm not sure if that's really true tho :D I've played in mud as a child all the time but my skin is super sensitive -.-

When Vlad did the yawn move it was kinda funny tho :D And Vlad had some interesting pickup lines, too :joy:

Maybe Roger just tries to act tough but is a little softie deep down? :p

It looks like this but I think April didn't get a whim to woohoo. I know one of them was Blue but there were 1 or 2 more :D

3 left and it's not obvious who will win? I would say I'm good at keeping secrets but you noticed my spoiler I added by accident so uh... Oops :D
    edited June 2020
    @Queenarella
    Yes, I'll wait until after they patch the game again to fix all the problems. Hopefully by then I'll be able to get it. IF Hubby ever gets his unemployment back pay. We'll see...

I wouldn't be able to change any of my vamps to human unless that was the plan all along. I'd personally want to keep them around. All my vamps rarely visit any of my Sims to take a bite anyway. Plus, I love how they get used as NPC co-workers for my Sims. It was fun seeing Caleb do that speed running around the lab when Britta worked there. :)

Ohhhh Duh! I should've figured that out, of course, the placeholder envy. Thanks for clearing that up, was bugging the heck out of me. :D

Ewwwww! I don't like avacado either. Bleh! Yep, I'm weird, so many people love that stuff, not me. *shrugs*

Ah, yeah, she does look kind of smug in her happiness. :)

Yeah, I tried to wave it off, said it was nothing, but he pushed me to tell him. He just smiled and went back to watching a YT vid. :)

I played in the mud as a child too, but I didn't swim in it, only made mud pies and stomped around in it barefoot. It did feel nice squishing between my toes though. ;)

Vlad's pick up lines were hilarious! :D

Well, I have my suspicions as I said. We'll see if I'm right soon! No worries about the little opps accidental elimination reveal, hopefully nobody else caught it! :)