Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited November 2019
    I hoped you’d like the name. 😁

Yeah, there’s 16 residential lots in Willow Creek. 13 have houses, 3 empty lots.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Why did I think you're building Newcrest and not Willow Creek? :D
    The new season of the Bachelor starts now :) All the chapters can be found here, just like in Season 1 (or more like Generation 1). If you're tagged below, your sim made it into the challenge (all made it, there were only 7 :p ).

As for the interactive part I mentioned on the casting thread:
    There's a rough plan for each day so far and somewhere around the middle I plan to add YOU :) All you have to do is to answer the 8 questions (open questions and single choice questions) I put into the spoiler below and PM them to me :) The questions are about the challenge itself so it won't be too hard :)

For every right answer, the bachelor will use a positive interaction (friendly or romantic). For every wrong answer, he will perform a negative interaction (mean or mischief).

I will only update on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays this time (went too fast last time). So you have more than a week to send the answers :)

@afai1261 @kittymeow @TheYayToast @VanPelt81 @MINEZ @Skeilah @doggers123

Also tagging some who commented here or on the other thread before:

@DCJ504 @MaggieMarley @nerdfashion @HollyHano

The questions: (PM the answer, please :) )
    1) What's the family name of the legacy family? (pick 1)
    a) Beacon
    b) Brennan
    c) Brannan
    d) Bacon

2) How many kids does generation 1 have? (pick 1)
    a) 1
    b) 2
    c) 3
    d) 4

3) What's the eye color of the founder? (pick 1)
    a) blue
    b) green
    c) brown
    d) purple

4) Which trait does the founder NOT have? (pick 1)
    a) Active
    b) Genius
    c) Outgoing
    d) Evil

5) Which location wasn't used for a date in generation 1? (pick 1)
    a) Karaoke Bar
    b) Pool
    c) Bar
    d) Night Club

6) What was Veronica's last name before she married the founder? (pick 1)
    a) Lothario
    b) Huntington
    c) Caliente
    d) Landgraab

7) What's the name of the heir's sister? (open question!)

8) Who created and submitted Veronica for generation 1? (open question!)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Today is Saturday. Does that mean that chapter one will be released today? :D
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah Yes, this means today the first chapter will be released :)

And here it is: G2.D1: Welcome Party
    Oh dear... Carla’s voice definitely isn’t on purpose! I don’t play with sound on at all, so I never check the voices. I have no idea what she sounds like! Ummmm... you can totally change her voice. Lol.
    HAHAAH I made that costume a while ago and I totally forgot that I made that costume with Eliza. But hey, at least she got attention for it XD.

Nice first episode!
    Oh dear... Carla’s voice definitely isn’t on purpose! I don’t play with sound on at all, so I never check the voices. I have no idea what she sounds like! Ummmm... you can totally change her voice. Lol.

You’re not alone, I also play without sounds so it could go any direction with me too.

Skeilah wrote: »

You’re not alone, I also play without sounds so it could go any direction with me too.

Oh gosh! I'm glad I'm not alone. :D
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I appreciate the gingers being one myself. :D

Hey, leave Eliza's hair alone, lol!

Eliza: I thought this is a costume party! :joy:

Love the pictures, they're cute!
    @TheYayToast Ill change it as soon as I open the game again :) My mouth fell open when I heard her voice. Very deep. I can’t think of an actor or singer with a voice this deep rn. I’ll check it tho

@Skeilah Alk outfits were messed up but Eliza won my attention 😅 some sims changed to party outfits but some didn’t. Probably a bug. But not a had one :)

How can you all play without sound? 🙈 there’s a radio station in all my builds and I listen to my custom music there 💁🏻‍♀️ I thought that’s more common.

@kittymeow I love ginger hair! I actually love every natural hair color that’s not like mine: brown 😂

It’s part of her background 😝 I subtly added a tiny bit of info for all girls ^^ that’s her part.

Thank you :)
    How can you all play without sound? 🙈 there’s a radio station in all my builds and I listen to my custom music there 💁🏻‍♀️ I thought that’s more common.

I just have my iTunes up or the TV on constantly. I listen to a ton of different music or various youtube tech videos. Typically talking about old tech and stuff.

I just have my iTunes up or the TV on constantly. I listen to a ton of different music or various youtube tech videos. Typically talking about old tech and stuff.

Getting all that custom music into the game is too much work for me. Spotify on and done. :p
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    I have never entered a sim in a challenge before, so whenever it showed Haley I sorta freaked out. :D
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Queenarella I love brown hair! I think it's really pretty. :)

Ahh, well I look forward to see more from these ladies.

I used to play without sounds but I can't anymore, I need to hear the sounds from the game. :D
    @TheYayToast @Skeilah You listen to it on your computer while the game is running? :o I've tried this before but my game was lagging a lot then.

@doggers123 Aw that's cute :) Let's hope she'll stay long :)

@kittymeow It's a very dark brown so it's almost impossible to dye it another color :sweat_smile:

More on Tuesday ^^

I always use my headphones and sometimes I manage to accidentially plug out its cable... And when you plug it back in the sound is still gone. I always close the game then because it's impossible to play without sounds :D
    @TheYayToast @Skeilah You listen to it on your computer while the game is running? :o I've tried this before but my game was lagging a lot then.

Nah, I have an iPad next to me :P all sound on my computer is off.

I'm also looking forward to the next episodes! Tuesday is so long omg.
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I play with the sound turned way down and with the TV on. I tend to use the pause button a lot unless I am in an ISBI.
    edited November 2019
    My computer is fairly new. I just built it about a year ago. It runs Sims on Ultra. I don't have any problems alt tabbing over to switch albums or any lagging in game.

I agree with Skeilah, Tuesday is forever away. Haha.
    I agree with you both. I don't know if I can wait until Tuesday!
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    @Skeilah Ok then you have no problems on your computer ^^

It's only 2 days but if you want to read something else I can recommend my Build Newcrest Challenge *cough* :sweat_smile:

@DCJ504 How many ISBIs have you played so far? Is it hard?

@TheYayToast I can't even remember how old my computer is. But it still works fine (unless there's a Windows 10 update -.-) and I can play on Ultra, too :)

Weeeeell, you already my other story so I don't know what to recommend for you :sweat_smile:

@doggers123 It's really just 2 days :p Or the Hemingways but you already read them.
    edited November 2019
    @doggers123 It's really just 2 days :p Or the Hemingways but you already read them.

Or 2 years! :D
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    I've done several generations in an ISBI and the first couple of generations in the Drifter challenge are similar to an ISBI. I'm a control freak, so sometimes it can be hard. But then again, it makes larger households easier too. Less to actually take care of.
    @doggers123 Now it's only 1 day or 24 hours (or a bit more depending on when I write it ^^)

@DCJ504 What exactly is the drifter challenge? There are many threads on the forum but I've never looked at them :sweat_smile:
    The Drifter challenge was created by Vihisha and involves starting each generation with a blank lot and no money. There are specific goals for each generation, including one that tells what the house needs to include. It also tells you what sims are controllable.