Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Sending you lots of hugs and warm wishes. <3

I love your new avatar, by the way.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @TheYayToast Thank you :) It's official now, we had to take her down :heartbreak:
    I'm really sorry, Queen Arella. I'm sending lots more hugs. I know how hard it is and how much it hurts. I'm here for ya. <3
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm so sorry.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Loving this so far. Sorry to hear about your cat. My cat died over the summer - it’s so sad to see them go.
    @MaggieMarley Thank you :) It's still hard to not do the stuff I did for her like leave the door open at night so she could get into the kitchen to drink and eat. It's the small things that make me miss her.
    @MaggieMarley Thank you :) It's still hard to not do the stuff I did for her like leave the door open at night so she could get into the kitchen to drink and eat. It's the small things that make me miss her.

*hugs* She'll live on in your heart forevers.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @Queenarella Omg!!! I'm soooooo sorry about your cat!!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    So sorry to hear about your cat, our cat passed away a year this month. :/ it is a hard thing to go through.
    Thank you all for the support :)
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    You like the facial expression for the mocking interaction, and I was getting a kick out of his body posture.
    DCJ504 wrote: »
    You like the facial expression for the mocking interaction, and I was getting a kick out of his body posture.

The whole interaction is really fun to look at :D
    Chapter 1.3

A lot happened, kinda. A rush. Soon there will be the poll for the heir :sweat_smile: As I said, rush.
    Haven't posted here in a couple days, but wanted to pop in to say I am enjoying the updates! Nathan and Veronica are so good together and the kiddos are great. :D I don't know which one I'm going to vote for... *shifty eyes*

It amuses me they still haven't painted their walls!

And I am super surprised every time you say you take off the headphones to not hear your sims. I never use sound at all, so I have no idea how annoying or good my sims voices are or how awful of singers or musicians they are.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Those career outfit glitches are funny but incredibly annoying.

What a novel way to read books! :joy:

Damian has Nathan's nose: this is actual male Veronica:
    1FLNYAa.png
    Z4YjWxw.png
    @TheYayToast Thank you :) Well, imo Damian looks way better than his little sister... And there's something else about Mila that make her less suitable for heir. It has something to do with scoring but I don't want to spoil too much. As soon as I go on playing, I'll write the next chapter and put up the poll :) I'll add a bit of information about both to make it more fun to vote :sweat_smile:

The walls inside are painted. The outside walls are blank. I always forget about it. But I should remodel the house in general. They have almost 100K Simoleons (can you believe that?) and they still live in a shack :D

I could never play without headphones. I'm way too used to it and I also have custom music in the game so my sims listen to Queen all day :joy: But whenever the stereo breaks I'm grumpy because it always breaks during the night...

@afai1261 Among the outfit glitches this one is the least annoying imo. Maybe because it is funny. The best one was in my BOTU where Maverick marches around in his military/secret agent work oufit, a gown :joy:

The book glitch is a mess. They read for 10 sims minutes and then you have to reset them.

Veronica even looks amazing as a male sim :o I thought Damian had her nose because it's shorter than Nathan's nose. Seems like it's a bit of a mix :)
    Good news!

Chapter 1.4

Heir/Heiress Poll

Also, I looked at the other girls from the bachelor challenge to see their progress (only in manage housholds, not CAS). So here is the info:
    Summer
    married Camden Maloney (townie?)
    twins: Guy and Traci (children)
    lives in Del Sol Valley

Ellie
    married Ukupanipo Hekekia (what a name...)
    teen: Fernanda
    toddler: Irving
    lives in Willow Creek

Anna-Nicole
    married Max Villareal
    baby: Heidi
    lives in San Myshuno

Estrella
    no husband/wife
    no kids
    lives in San Myshuno

Ria
    married Paka'a Uha
    triplets: Yvette, Marylin, Asa (children)
    lives in Sulani

Madelyn
    married Tane Ngata
    toddler: Neelesh (never heard that name!)
    lives in Sulani
    Good news!

Chapter 1.4

Heir/Heiress Poll

Also, I looked at the other girls from the bachelor challenge to see their progress (only in manage housholds, not CAS). So here is the info:
    Summer
    married Camden Maloney (townie?)
    twins: Guy and Traci (children)
    lives in Del Sol Valley

Ellie
    married Ukupanipo Hekekia (what a name...)
    teen: Fernanda
    toddler: Irving
    lives in Willow Creek

Anna-Nicole
    married Max Villareal
    baby: Heidi
    lives in San Myshuno

Estrella
    no husband/wife
    no kids
    lives in San Myshuno

Ria
    married Paka'a Uha
    triplets: Yvette, Marylin, Asa (children)
    lives in Sulani

Madelyn
    married Tane Ngata
    toddler: Neelesh (never heard that name!)
    lives in Sulani

I totally already read the chapter cause I got the email notification and was like ooooooh. I have a life, I swear! I just finished reading the latest volume of Yona of the Dawn and was checking my email while drinking coffee. That's a life. Hehe.

I voted. *nod nod*
    Madelyn did well for herself. Married and living in paradise. Not too shabby. Sorry Nathan, beachside life might be better.
    @TheYayToast I believe you :p

Thanks for voting :) I was surprised someone commented on the poll thread real quick but it's spam -.-
    She even got herself a young man :p
    edited November 2019
    @TheYayToast I believe you :p

Thanks for voting :) I was surprised someone commented on the poll thread real quick but it's spam -.-
    She even got herself a young man :p
    I know. I was like wait... he's a child at starting save. She's a cradle robber! Scooped him up as soon as he turned YA. Geez girl.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Just finally caught up to this story. The Bachelor challenge was hilarious (as was how Anna-Nicole was portrayed in the story when she was there). Generation 1 was also a laugh riot. Looking forward to gen 2 with the heir (which currently looks like it'll be hipster Jon Snow).
    @TheYayToast That's kinda common in my game with MCCC :sweat_smile:

@VanPelt81 I'm glad you like the way I portrayed Anna-Nicole :) Oh my gosh! Now that you said it I can't unsee it :o Damian looks like Jon Snow :o
    @TheYayToast That's kinda common in my game with MCCC :sweat_smile:

@VanPelt81 I'm glad you like the way I portrayed Anna-Nicole :) Oh my gosh! Now that you said it I can't unsee it :o Damian looks like Jon Snow :o

That is fantastic. He does look like Jon Snow.... Haha.

MCCC for me is so sporadic. Some sims just never get touched. Like Fern’s brother is just a bachelor living across the street forevers. Bleh.