Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    So true! I don't take a screenshot every time a girl talks to Nathan but she was once who often joined him. It was a real surprise to see her leave :/

No pain, no gain. For shoes of course :D I love shoes.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    So true! I don't take a screenshot every time a girl talks to Nathan but she was once who often joined him. It was a real surprise to see her leave :/

I like shoes, but I'm misfortune.. I got big feet so there's not as many adorable shoes in my size.

I like shoes, but I'm misfortune.. I got big feet so there's not as many adorable shoes in my size.

Oh that's sad :/ I'm lucky, I'm total average when it comes to foot size. But I'm too clumsy to walk in heels ._. :D

Oh that's sad :/ I'm lucky, I'm total average when it comes to foot size. But I'm too clumsy to walk in heels ._. :D

I saw these amazing heels at Goodwill (a thrift store/charity shop) a month ago. They were the tallest wedge heels ever and the heel was made of wood!!! I wanted them, they fit and everything, but the person who owned them must have had the fattest feet ever cause the sides of the shoes were coming unglued like the foot was too wide and stretching them out.

I saw these amazing heels at Goodwill (a thrift store/charity shop) a month ago. They were the tallest wedge heels ever and the heel was made of wood!!! I wanted them, they fit and everything, but the person who owned them must have had the fattest feet ever cause the sides of the shoes were coming unglued like the foot was too wide and stretching them out.

I could never buy already worn shoes. Feet are gross and you never know what the feet of the owner before were like o.O
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I'm sooo late!! Ellie Made it!! Sorry to see the other girl go!!! I honestly thought she'd go much further, plus she was hilarious, but obviously more in love with food...Ellie I hope on the next date you'll focus in on Nathan...if there's a next date
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    Apparently Summer has no competitive skills at all.

I still love reading this.

I could never buy already worn shoes. Feet are gross and you never know what the feet of the owner before were like o.O

Ewww point taken. I’ve never actually bought a pair and now I’m too grossed out to ever do so.
    I think the dance contest went perfect... just them all dancing like they are playing a game of twister.

Poor Nathan is so bored during the competition he’s scouting WebMD to see what he’s dying of. Because if you on WebMD, you’re guaranteed to find at least five reasons you’re probably dying right now.
    @MINEZ I honestly saw her in the finale because she really was always on top of the ranking (with the mod).

Maybe, maybe not ;):p

@DCJ504 Or maybe she doesn't like chess ^^ Thank you :)

@TheYayToast You're welcome :p

Twister - Game of Thrones version? :D Or it tells you you should have died 5 years ago.

Guys, I'm happy to announce my exam is over <3 And I already got my grades: 1 for language and 2 for content (messed up a bit lol). In American grades it's an A and a B. :)

Also, new chapter:

G1.D8: Solo Date #1

Oh yeah ;) Solo date.

And now I'm off to binge watch Bones without feeling bad about it B)
    This is a fun challenge. And I have to say full of surprises.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Yay!! Ellie got her act together!!!

I'm sad she ( the girl who's name I won't mention because I don't know how to do the spoiler thing)left!!! She was so cute and cool at the same time!!

And this is going super fast!!
    Congratulations on finishing and passing your exams!!! Great job!

You definitely deserve to binge some TV.

Oooh, I binge watched all the episodes so far of this season of American Horror Story. This season is called AHS 1984 and it’s so good! It’s influenced by slasher movies like Halloween, Friday the 13th, and Scream.
    I can’t believe Maddy didn’t make it. My poor baby. It’s okay. She can go home to her books or whatever. Guess Nathan will never see her hidden tattoos.
    @DCJ504 Thank you :) It's also a lot of fun to play it.

Surprises as in who has to leave each elimination? ^^

@MINEZ She worked hard to get that date and she enjoyed it :)

It's always sad when a girl leaves. But she was really cool in her own way :) You can easily add spoilers by clicking the option left of the emoticons :)

I've already played the first chapter of the legacy part :sweat_smile: There's a new chapter scheduled for each day for the next 5 days :D

Thank you :) That's only the oral exam tho. I will get my results from the written part (the hard and exhausting part) in November earliest. I don't want to know about it yet tho.

I'm tired from all the binge watching. Or maybe it's because I only had 1.5 hours of sleep last night :#

American Horror Story is too scary for me :D I'm a scaredy cat (or however you spell that :D ).
    I forgot to mention her hidden tattoos when she left :o Missed opportunity for sure... She - just like all the others who are already eliminated and the ones who will leave as well - will live on in the safe. And MCCC has already married off some of them ;)
    Yes I was talking about the eliminations.
    And specifically the fact that Summer, who has had no dates, is still in the running.
    @DCJ504 Yes that's a real surprise. I guess they talk a lot when they're all at the house :)

G1.D9: Llama Fun
    Aww
    I can't say I'm too surprised that Summer left. She lasted a long time.
    I think between Ellie and Veronica I think it Ellie should win... just cause Veronica is in for a rude awakening once the legacy part of the challenge comes into play!
    @DCJ504 She lasted a very long time considering she didn't get to go on a date. :)

@TheYayToast Haha true! But wouldn't it be fun to see her realize she has to live on an empty lot from now on? :joy:

As the last two chapters are the dream dates, I decided to post them both the same day :)

G1.D11: Dream Date #1

G1.D12: Dream Date #2
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Sorry for not commenting more throughout the challenge. Things haven’t been so great with me in my personal life recently (been very busy with uni and due to problems I may be forced to take a year out).

BUT I have been reading along and each chapter has put a smile on my face, so thank you for that. I’m actually kind of sad the challenge is over! But I’m excited to see what happens next...
    I was super happy that Veronica won! Yay finally a sim of mine won something! I reckon she thought that if she won she’d be moving in with Nathan in the nice house that was used for the challenge and that she’d be able to live a lavish lifestyle. Poor girl is in for a rough ride - should be funny to read about!

Oh and those zebra stripes... Nathan should watch his back after pulling that prank. That’s all I’m going to say :p .
    It's no problem :) I saw your likes :p

I hope your life will get back to normal ASAP :/

There's only one chapter of the legacy out so far :) Haven't played or written more yet :sweat_smile:
    Congratulations! :)

She will have to accept that her life will not be like she wanted it to be :sweat_smile: Maybe her love for Nathan is strong enough to accept her fait :D

The stripes are too funny :D Every sim walking past her laughed at her because of the stripes. Poor Veronica :#

Here is the first chapter for the legacy part: Chapter 1.1

I hope you enjoy it :)

I'm not sure how long it'll take for the next chapter to come out. I have to take my old cat (16 years old) to the vet tomorrow because she has a huge bump on her head. I fear she'll have to be taken down... :( If that'll be the case I'll take a little break. We adopted her when I was 11 years old. She was a tiny stray kitten eating dirt from our garden when we found her. She's part of my life for a very long time and just the thought of not having her around anymore makes me cry.
    It's no problem :) I saw your likes :p

I hope your life will get back to normal ASAP :/

There's only one chapter of the legacy out so far :) Haven't played or written more yet :sweat_smile:
    Congratulations! :)

She will have to accept that her life will not be like she wanted it to be :sweat_smile: Maybe her love for Nathan is strong enough to accept her fait :D

The stripes are too funny :D Every sim walking past her laughed at her because of the stripes. Poor Veronica :#

Here is the first chapter for the legacy part: Chapter 1.1

I hope you enjoy it :)

I'm not sure how long it'll take for the next chapter to come out. I have to take my old cat (16 years old) to the vet tomorrow because she has a huge bump on her head. I fear she'll have to be taken down... :( If that'll be the case I'll take a little break. We adopted her when I was 11 years old. She was a tiny stray kitten eating dirt from our garden when we found her. She's part of my life for a very long time and just the thought of not having her around anymore makes me cry.

I love the stripes. She looks so adorable with them.

The first chapter was great!
    Veronica seems to be accepting her new life pretty well. I guess she really did like Nathan! They are actually really cute together. Barely had a roof over their heads and already having a baby... geez guys!

I'm really sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope she's going to be okay. Hopefully she just bonked her head on something and the bump is just some fluid to help the healing process.
    But she gets laughed at for them :sweat_smile:

Thank you :)
    I don't like sims being too old parents because they die when the kids are still too young to live on their own :# They managed the new situation really well tho :)

I'm not sure if it's just that :/ It has grown and she now can barely open her right eye. Only a few hours left until I can take her to the vet.