Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Skeilah The way you build is something I couldn't do ^^ My houses would look super weird then.

I didn't build this one in one take. It took one day to find a proper outside look, then another one just to come with how the inside should be divided into rooms. And then several days for furniture, colors, decoration and all :D

Thank you :)
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    @Queenarella Wow! That house is HUGE! :oB)
    I love that front door too <3
    I hope you don't have problems with your "goldmine". My money tree disappeared after it was fertilized and now I hope it grows up again.
    It happened after the patch.

I love building houses.
    like @Skeilah , I'm expanding my families' homes as needed, but I also find it really fun to take part in a Blueprint Build Challenge.
    Here's my latest house:
    3v87azdl.png
    https://imgur.com/a/OIDp6us
    It may not be as suitable for games because of the exterior walls.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Queenarella Hahahahahaha! Weird houses make everything fun! My houses have a weird interior sometimes but I’ll keep renovating in little pieces until it makes sense. I’m actually doing that right now with my new MySims Legacy Challenge house :p I truly love how the house turned out but I already know that I’m still not ready xD

@MonaSolstraale I can imagine those kind of challenge being fun, but I think I just don’t have the patience for it :p That house is beautiful btw, I LOVE that style <3 11/10 would live in it
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Queenarella I forgot to mention…. The basement is really nicely decorated :love:
    It is the photographs of your ancestors that make the house marked with CC. Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to decorate the houses with photographs and paintings of the residents of the house when you share it in the gallery :/

@Skeilah Thank you <3
    Feel free to pick up the house in my gallery. It would please me :)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2020
    But you managed it in the end! I got so frustrated and lost lol

So selfish Tempy, trying to ruin your son's bachelor challenge by dying ;)

Well I can cook... If microwaving ready meals counts :D

I was surprised that that term got censored!

I love seeing all the pretty clothes and dresses!

That house! THAT HOUSE!!!!! I am in awe. I mean seriously, I expected it to be impressive but that is stunning! So beautiful <3 must have taken you forever! The mint colour of it is so pretty. I love all the little details you included like the newspaper under the easel. And the crypt!!! Wow. The door is so realistic with the coloured glass - looks like front doors I see irl. I laughed at your comment about the 'playground's' hard floor. Really love the kitchen colours too. Ok there is too much for me to comment on, it's all too perfect. Vlad and Caly are deeply jealous ;)
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella

It looks fabulous! Absolutely love the living room, the crypt, fancy bathroom, office, kitchen, oh, all of it! Great job landscaping too! You should be proud. Oh and I love that front door too! I need to use it more. I usually play with the shortest walls and I believe they have to be taller to use that door so I always forget about it's existence until I see how someone else has used it. :)
    LOL Sounds like when my Aunts and Uncles would play a card game called Spoons, ever heard of it? It involves a pile of spoons in the middle of the table that you grab when a certain card is played and whoever doesn't get a spoon is out. Well, my relatives were very fierce about getting a spoon and would all dive on the table to get one. They broke a table doing that once. :D

Okay, fair enough. I imagine you're very sick of parties by now. :)

I think so too! Unfortunately, I have to wait to get the pack now. Had a glitch with Hubby's last Unemployment claim and it might take awhile to get it. He's back to work, but he won't get paid for a couple weeks. Maralyn's Rags to Riches adventure will have to wait awhile. I was so excited to play the new EP, but oh well, that's life...

Yes, I think Regan's is the darkest purple. There is a paler shade though, I think. I used a shade for the first alien I made when the pack came out that looks lighter than Regan anyway. I could be wrong.

I'm guessing the secret will spill at some point. At least I hope so! :)
    Excellent, thanks! :)

Ohhh, so that's what Kiley's banana comment was in reference to. I was confused why she would say that, but now it makes sense. :D

Gah! Yeah, no wonder it took forever. Couldn't you have cheated their needs though? Probably against the rules eh?

Current Chapter Comments:
    What the heck was Tempy doing? Jogging then just stopped and stood there stuck or something? Glad she didn't die! o.O Sheesh!

The terrified look on Roger's face is hilarious! But where's the, "I've fallen and I can't get up" screenshot!? Bummer we didn't get to see Mr. Brainy Bad*** sprawled out on the ice. :D

Roger's very sexist isn't he? o.O

Man, another invasive townie! I heard about that new interaction though. Hallelujah! I can't wait to try it!

I have never in my life had some random stranger walk over and start talking to me when I was in a conversation with someone else. Honestly, who does that? Does that happen to others in real life? Anyway, I got a kick out of the competition between Kiley and Regan vying to show which one was the most bad***. :D

HAHA! James! Roger doesn't need Daddy supervising his dates. Silly Sim! :p

o.O Oh good Lord Roger, clean out your ears Man. That's one thing you NEVER call a women you're trying to woo. Well he didn't actually call her that, but it would still be upsetting I think. :D

Oh Wow, look at all those beautifully dressed ladies in their formalwear. Gorgeous! Oh dear...see Roger? Try to remember not to say that word around Kiley again. M'kay? ;)

Another sexist comment with April Roger? o.O Perhaps the Lothario genes are breaking through? :D

I adore the purple eyes! I use them all the time for redheads especially. So pretty! :)

Aw man, Goodbye Daya! So sad to see her go @RL She'll be missed big time! Very proud of her for speaking up for herself though. I think you may have made a mistake Roger. Daya seems like a very strong, confident Sim. I hope she finds someone else to love very soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter! <3
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    The new house is gorgeous! I love it.

@Karababy52 My husband used to play Spoons in high school. It was also played at my school too.
    So much happened yesterday so I totally forgot to comment on the latest section....
    Violet won another date ... she's cool :smile:
    It is a sim I do not know very well as she is made for this occasion.

It's a good thing you saved Tempy from an untimely death :+1:
    It has happened before in my game that active swimmers run around in too little clothes in the winter and suddenly they are frozen to death. You should be able to choose winter running gear for them :/

I recognize your frustration that you forgot to put the walls up when Roger was at the bar. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't even pointed it out, but it's one of the kind of details I also pay attention to when taking pictures from my game ;)

Typical of James coming and interrupting Roger's date. I love your comment that he wants to give Roger some good advice :joy:
    Both Kiley and Roger love salty food? .... I don't think it's the same kind of food they think of :lol:

The Rose Ceremony ... I sat with my heart right up to my neck for the last second..... :#
    It was a smart remark that Roger liked the purple eyes :lol:
    I love that Daya gave Roger a clear message before she left the competition. Well done girl! B)
    @MonaSolstraale Haha, yes, they need a big house :p I think it's a bit smaller than the old one tho. :)

The front door is so lovely!

The patch is a true disaster... Everyone using mods knows what I mean :D It broke all default eyes -.- ALL of them...

Love your house! So cute!

I didn't know that about the photos :o Thanks for the tip! I might copy it in my library, plop it down in another save and delete the pics and urns and upload it then :)

@Skeilah The one I know from your 100 Baby challenge isn't weird imo ^^ It looks really nice :) MySims Legacy Challenge?

@MaggieMarley
    I just gave up and played more rounds :p

Yeah, she needs attention. I thought Amy was bad with attention but Tempy... wow!

I can cook super easy meals but that's it. As soon as fish or meat is added I get super nervous. What if it's not well-cooked and we all die of salmonella? :o

The censor is so weird now. On my other thread I called one of the new eyeliners peacock thingy. Peacock got censored, than uncesored. I know why but, duh.

Stop it! You're making me blush lol Well, forever yes if forever is less than a week :joy: There's still the offer that I can build a house for you ^^ Less big than this but a house :p

@Karababy52 Thank you :) Yes, the door is for medium wall height. The one I always use :sweat_smile:
    I've never heard about this game. They broke a table? :o Oh my :D

I am but maybe - just maybe - I'll let them have a wedding party.

Aw man :/ I'm sorry to hear this! I hope all gets fixed ASAP and you can get the EP you love so much :)

Hm, I should take a look at all skin colors we have in the game. I have no idea what colors we have :joy: A lot, that's all I know.

I got the ok to spill it when I think it's ok to spill it ^^

Haha, yes. That's the reference ^^

I could have cheated their needs but kinda felt like not doing it :D No idea why I didn't feel like cheating...
    I have no idea why she didn't move anymore. I sent her home and she's still alive :)

You didn't get to see it because none of the two fell. They stumbled many times but never fell. I was highly disappointed :joy:

He's mean after all. :#

Yes, that's gonna be my new favorite interaction :D

It's not like walking over but I've had this many many times that I talked with friends in public - in a café or similar - and suddenly, a person chimed in on our conversation. A complete stranger! Usually it's old people but there are some younger ones who do this. Usually it starts with "I overheard you say ...". Yes, you eavesdropped on us. What now?

Are you sure? They sat on two different tables :joy:

Maybe he just said this because he's mean? We'll never know :p

I've never thought of the idea that his grandfather's genes cause him to be like this :o That's awesome! Imma steal this idea :p

The skirt comment is an actual thing from the first Bridget Jones movie :sweat_smile:

I barely use purple eyes and I have to admit: no idea why.

It's sad to see Daya leave :/ So the next generation won't have red hair... Or at least the chance on red hair :sweat_smile:

I'll write it sometime today lol

@TheYayToast Thank you :)
    Haha that would work too :)

She was just trying to get your attention then ;)

Queenarella omg I have the exact same thing about raw meat! Well, I don't get worried about cooking raw meat for myself, but I am so OCD when I cook up chicken for out dog. I get paranoid in case he gets food poisoning... Which I know is silly because lots of people raw feed their dogs but I can't help it.

I've had that with the censor before. Sometimes it censors something then uncensors it then recensors it again (seems like it has recensored the word you just used!)

I still count less than a week as a long time! I wouldn't have the patience... And I wouldn't have the skill even if I did have the patience!

Oh I will definitely take you up on that offer (unless of course you have other stuff going on in your life, which I would totally understand). Just waiting for them to have some more money. How much money do you think they would need to build a nice house?
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Queenarella Thanks! That's also one of the houses I made while playing the game :') I can remember that the house was grey everywhere in the beginning, and now it's mostly yellow :P
    You haven't seen my new MySims Legacy Challenge-topic yet? FREE ADVERTISEMENT!!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @MaggieMarley
    It takes a bit longer but works lol

Getting attention with a suicide mission. #SimsLogic

One of my friends feeds her dog like this. Only raw meat, no ready to buy dog food :) But I get your worries. My grandma sometimes cooks a fish for my cat and I fear it might be spoiled or undercooked but the cat also eats mice so... :sweat_smile:

Yep, it's a weird system the mods introduced with the flower censor. The word I wrote was peaco.ck. I see why it may fall under the censor but it's just a bird -.-

The trick is to close the game when you get impatient ^^ I couldn't build this in one sitting. Not even a small house at once. I get annoyed at some point :D You can actually see this with this house. The landscaping on the right side behind the fence is lavender and lavender only. I didn't care anymore :D And it annoys me so much I forgot to finish the pool...

The next 3 months are still ok for me to do it. I have no idea how busy I'll be once my second part of teacher training begins. Teachers at uni kept telling us everyone - seriously EVERYONE - wants to resign by Christmas. Isn't this comforting? :joy:

Hm, it depends on what kind of rooms you want and if you want landscaping. Landscaping isn't expensive to build but it raises the bills as far as I know. I'd say 50,000 could be enough to start off with a nice house. Not much of decoration, smaller rooms and all but that might be enough. But you should consider the bills, too. I always made sure they have at least 20,000 cash in case a new house makes the bills skyrocket.

@Skeilah You're a really good builder :)

How did I not see the link in your signature? How blind can a person be? (I'm wearing my glasses btw...)
    Haha but she knew she'd come back as a ghost and get even more attention if she died ;)

Apparently raw feeding is very good for them... I'm just so paranoid about salmonella which is probably dumb of me. I am always overly worried where my pets are concerned.

I preferred it when they replaced swears etc with the word 'plum'!
    You forgot to finish the pool? I don't see that, it looks great to me!

Thing is, however long I spent on a house it'd never be that good.

So about 70K gotcha. They're not anywhere near that yet but hopefully once they have lots of dragonfruit plants the money will start rolling in!

Good luck for the teacher training! I'm sure you'll do great <3 I understand if you end up being too busy, in fact I will be pretty busy in October anyway since uni starts for me again then.
    Yay ping pong! That's another challenge I wanted to do but didn't have time for. Maybe I will have more contestants next time to fit more challenges in.

Jolene and Kiley :D

All the expressions are so funny!

Aww Blue looked so blue sad when she missed the ping pong ball

April's comment to Blue could be taken in two very different ways, huh?

I love how Regan almost matches the purple curtain behind her. She is so pretty <3

Lol I would have loved it if Jolene was subtly showing the middle finger to her opponent

April is so cute with her gap teeth! Also her purple eyes are beauriful.

Can't wait to see who won the dates!
    @MaggieMarley
    Now that you mention Tempy as a ghost I wonder how she'll be like :D More like the beasts (Amy, Veronica, Barbarella, Nathan) or like the lost Damian or like Kaden. He's somewhere between them. I wish she was like Damian...

It's said to be more natural but it's also a bit more expensive and more work. But when you have a dog and love it you don't mind taking 5 more minutes to prepare its food.

I'm always worried when I can't find my cat in the morning. Especially after my aunt's cat was run over a few weeks ago :/

Yeah that was better. Now it's like "Oh, flowers! Someone's been nasty" :D

There's no ladder and no lights ^^ I usually change the water color, walls and floor color too :) And sometimes add the GF fancy stickers on the floor. You can't see them but I know they're there so the pool is extra fancy in my eyes lol

Building is not that hard with a few tricks. Use pinterest or the internet in general for inspiration. Watch let's builds on youtube and just don't make a shoebox and you'll be fine :D Add extra rooms to the shoebox format and all this. I follow some builders on Instagram, too, and some of their ideas help me, too :) But most importantly: Pinterest. The wholy grale of the internet :joy:

It's not just the money you see in the left bottom. The worth of the current house is also added to it as it would be sold placing a new one :)

Thank you <3 Good luck with uni! Uni can mess you up real bad... I guess the few grey hair I have (plucked out) were caused by uni messing with me -.-
    If you have more contestants then it gets complicated with moving all the time :joy: I hate this by now so no more than 7 candidates from now on :p I have an idea how to choose 7 contestants from all the applications but I think that's a tad too mean... or hard.

The many expressions on sims in this iteration makes it so much fun :D It's the little things, the details that are not that obvious :)

I almost wrote that about Regan and the curtains :joy: It sounded a bit weird tho lol

It looked like the middle finger before I checked a bit closer ^^ It would suit her personality just fine!

There are so many sims with purple eyes this generation. I guess I mentioned a bit too often I want purple sims :joy: Purple all around Roger. Maybe I shouldn't say then that my favorite color is a dark shade of blue? :naughty:

Tomorrow! :)
    I'm wondering what it'll be like at the end of the challenge when your house is full of ghosts :o

I don't think I'd mind the extra effort of raw feeding, it's just that I'd worry so much about giving him salmonella... Which is probably dumb of me.

Oh your poor aunt's cat :( it's horrible when they get run over, fortunately none of ours have ever gone that way.

I think it still looks good without the ladder and lights! You can always add them later anyway :)

Hmm I'll take your word on building not being hard. I guess I am also way too lazy to do it! Don't make a shobox... Ahem that's what I always do whenever I build :D there is no hope for me!

Oh that's true, I will have to remember that about the worth of the house etc counting too.

Thank you. I'm already really worried about it, it's my last year but I hated the first two :(
    Ah I may only have 7 contestants then. Come to think of it the moving houses would be difficult. Thanks for the heads up!

I suppose you can always close the casting thread after you get 7 entries? I'd do a first come first served thing.

Ok next gen I will have to enter a purple eyed sim! Ohh a blue sim with purple eyes would be so pretty.
    @MaggieMarley
    Everything breakable will be broken :joy:

Dogs come from wolfs and wolfs eat raw meat so I think your dog would be fine :)

Happened way too often with our cats :/ We live in a street with a very low speed limit but still.

Yeah it should be a 5 minute thing to add the stuff ^^

You can start out with a shoebox and then add another smaller shoebox to it to get an L-form :p And bam, no more shoebox house B)

Everyone keeps saying "uni will be the time of your life". Nope, awfully false. You almost have no money, are always stressed with learning stuff you even won't need for your profession and everyone thinks you're always partying and getting drunk because that's the typical stereotype. At least here it is.
    You can try more than 7 contestants but imo it's a bit annoying to constantly move them, always have a placeholder and all that. I'm done with it :D

I think this would be a bit unfair because of the time zone differences :/ I have something in mind tho. Might even be fun. Unless you don#t read my story and only want to see your sim in someone else's game :D Then the thing will get hard.

There will be 7 purple eyed sims then :joy:
    The Legacy Mansion is on the gallery now :)

If you want to find it in game you can use my ID Queenarella or the name Legacy Mansion. It's without CC now and also not marked as CC :) (CC as in the photos in the crypt)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella
    Thanks, cross your fingers. Doesn't look too good though. There's 340,000 people in the same boat as Hubby and we've read it could take weeks before it's all sorted out. :'(

Ohhh, they didn't fall, okay, that makes sense then. #darnit :p

Ah, I get what you're saying, that happens to me alllll the time! Plus, I must have a friendly face or something because complete strangers are always trying to start up a convo with me whenever I go to the grocery store. Cashiers even like to tell me their life story. lol It's okay, I'm a good listener and usually I'm not in a hurry or anything. I guess some people are just lonely. If I can make them smile or feel a little better, it's all good. :) In the game however, GET AWAY FROM MY SIM YOU NOSY TOWNIE! :D

Well, that's true. At least James helped his Son on his date in that manner. :)

Feel free to steal the idea, it makes sense if you think about it. I don't know if Don would've said some of the things Roger does to female Sims, but perhaps.

Okay, no wonder I didn't get it. Never saw that movie. Hopefully one day. :)

G5D9 Chapter Comments:
    Oh cool, they played Ping Pong again for a challenge. I really like that game came with DU. Haven't tried the juice pong option with any of my Sims yet though. Or used the juice keg either. My Sims going to Uni were all serious about their studies, barely had any time for play. I should send a Sim and just let them have fun instead of putting their nose to the grind stone. :D

I like that they shake hands afterward, very cordial.

It is SO hard to see that dang ball! It flies by so fast.

Oh my gosh! I was going to say something about Roger's big butt in the last chapter and forgot. I noticed it at the Rose ceremony. He's definitely got his Grandmother Amy's genes, poor guy. :D

Oh! So glad you found a paint version of those eyes you love. BTW April looks so cute standing there with a pile of dirty dishes. :)

Now on to the next chapter to find out who won and who's going home.

G5D10 Chapter Comments:
    Congrats Regan on getting the solo date! I love the Cashbah Art Center! One of my favorite venues in San Myshuno. Does Regan have the Lazy trait? Sure sounds like it from her answers to Roger's questions. hehe

So cute how Roger said he'd carry her inside after they get married outside (if she wins). Your romantic side is showing Roger. He likes to think of himself as a big ol' meanie bad***, but I think he's a bit of a softie at heart. <3

Whoa! Why is it I'm just now noticing Jolene has a very thin pointy nose! It suits her though. :)

LOL Someone always has to be the oddball defiant one that sits at the bar and makes you go ballistic eh? Funny how it's never the same Sim. :D

That cinema you found is gorgeous!

Man, the standing thing always happens when I try to get my Sims to watch a movie together. However, they eventually do all sit down and stay sitting down.

:D Love your idea why the Zombie didn't eat that couple's 'non-existent' brains. You crack me up!

As much as I dislike the gray hair on elders, it actually doesn't look too bad on James I think. It looks more silver than gray though. Wait, uh, isn't that guy's name Jett? Or am I thinking of a different Sim?

Blue looks so beautiful sitting there in her namesake outfit. :)

Grrr! Invasive elder townie alert. She certainly was persistent eh? Why does it always seem like the townies that like to bug our Sims are elders or pear-shaped, ugly guys? At least in my game they are. Premades will do that too though. So glad the Devs put another option to send them home in the game! \o/

Aww man, so sorry to see Violet go @MonaSolstraale :( She will be missed. Bummer we didn't get to know her secret. I'd love to know what it was! You can send it in a PM if you'd like. Thanks!

Another great chapter as always. :)

@TheYayToast Oh cool! I wondered if anyone knew that game. I haven't played it myself since I was a kid, so a, uh, long time ago. It was fun! Could be a bit dangerous though depending on how badly your opponents want to win. :D I always tried to be coy about it and slowly take a spoon when everybody else was distracted. Sometimes it worked, mostly it didn't. lol
    @Karababy52
    Weeks? Oh no :/ I hope it will get sorted out WAY faster!

I always feel awkward when a total stranger starts telling me their life story. I don't want to hear it :# It's too personal, oversharing :joy: I'm just like my sims there: leave :D

And James didn't bother him anymore after that.

Who knows? But Roger also has the mean trait. Don doesn't have that, does he?
    My ghosts always want to play ping pong :D They sometimes even played against each other. Too bad there's no ping pong table in the new house :# Sims in university have no time besides learning. And that's something that bothers me :D

It seems to have got better tho. The ball is more visible. To me at least lol

Roger has a huge butt :joy: He's got the Barbarella genes lol Maybe I shouldn't have given him super tight pants most of the time...
    I haven't checked the traits but her bio makes it kinda obvious she has the trait :D

I don't want to ruin this for you but Roger is a big meanie so carrying his new wife inside might also be something mean :D Like "I'm the dominant one in this relationship, you do what I tell you" style :p But that's maybe just in my head. You know my lack of romance lol

You didn't see her nose before? ^^ I guess you missed it on the few pictures she was shown from her side :)

It's probably programmed just to annoy us :D

I've never watched any of the movies from start to end but this one scene there was super weird :D

James' grey hair looks silver and shiny :) Yes, that's Jett. Did I write a wrong name? Oh gosh, I wrote Jeff. How did I think his name was Jeff? I guess it's just a super weird typo lol The F and T aren't that far apart :p Thanks for asking, I edited it now :)

Everything about Blue is blue. Except her eyes and skin. :D I can't get enough of those pointy ears!

Yes! The new option is PERFFECT! Hm, for me it's not just elders and ugly townies. Basically all kinds of townies chime in on my conversations -.-

I send it in a PM :) I bet we will see Violet and other eliminated women again ;)

Thank you :)
    Here we have the new chapter! With a surprise :)

G5.D11: Deal with It
    Haha yes maybe I will make them live in an L-box house :D

I agree, it's horrible. Just hoping I can pass the final year :( makes me feel sick just thinking about it. The stereotype does not apply to me at all...
    Ah I forgot about time differences! Yes, my idea would be unfair because of that.

Sounds like you might do a quiz, that'd be a nice idea :)

Oh or it might be fun if you made the entered sims all do a challenge and pick only the 7 winners to be contestants in the main bachelor/bachelorette challenge. But that does sound like more effort :D
    Congrats to Regan! Love your idea of making them paint a mural together.

Blue and April are wearing the exact same PJ's! Love those pyjamas in that colour so much.

Yay Blue got a group date! Nice idea with the private cinema, very cool :)

"My eyes are up here" LOL

Ah Violet will be missed :( poor girl, Roger had to prank her on her way out!

I want to know her secret!
    I thought Tempy was praying for a second too :D

Come to think of it, I wonder what colour Regan and Roger's babies would be.. It'd be fun to see!

Haha James noticing Jolene's "arguments" too...

I can't believe that with a blue wife James only just found out about aliens. Oh dear.

I wonder who was the parents' favoutite :o
    It is hard to predict who is doing well and who is being eliminated....
    Now it was Violet's turn to leave the competition. She has won several dates but .... she should not grieve, that man is so evil! >:)
    I don't quite know if I hate the dress she's wearing, but it's purple and it should be tried once :lol:

Apparently, Regan is doing really well ... but all the last women are some special personalities.
    Maybe there's more room for someone else to enter in the sun (as long as it's not Regan -sun ;) )
    I really don't know which contestant I would choose as the winner.

I'm så excited about who Roger's parents choose :)
    I love this misconception: Hi, I'm Blue! - No, you're not :joy:
    James is just so sweet and accommodating ... How did you become the father of that son !? :#
    Maybe the right woman can show Roger his right size ;)

@Karababy52 Thank you for your interest. I think you've been notified now <3
    @MaggieMarley L-box is better than shoebox :joy:

You'll get through it :) Just focus on the end then it might get a bit easier.
    I think the time zones make it harder to stay fair. That's why I try different things to choose the sims.

Hm, the quiz would be super hard tho Open questions only :p

You know me too well. Too much effort, so nope :joy:
    It was a bit risky as the sun was already rising :# But Regan has never been on fire.

The PJs are nice but I don't like the way the pants "sit". Kinda saggy and weird and idk lol

Feel free to steal it :D They won't sit down to watch the film, tho.

Roger looked at the rose but it looks like he glared at something else :joy:

I was sad that Violet left. She is such a cute and innocent sim. And of course pretty!

You know it by now ^^
    It looks like she prays. But there are no religions in the game. Unless you count the headscarf.

I think there would be 3 options: Roger's blue, Regan's purple, or the darker purple. I think there is a darker purple.

Every man - maybe not gay ones - would notice her arguments ASAP :D Most women probably, too :D

He was so angry that Blue didn't introduce herself like "Hi, I'm Blue and an alien" :D Did you see the moodlet? I usually get the confident version. Tempy didn't get any moodlet so it seems she still doesn't know Blue is an alien :joy: That logic.

You'll find out tomorrow :)

@MonaSolstraale It's hard to tell even when you play it yourself. It'll get even more confusing later on.
    Violet deserves better! And I think she's one of the few who already got married of. Yes, a guy named Khalil Cavanaugh :)

It's a cool dress but I agree. It is a tad too much but still cool in a way. I've never used it on a sim yet.

Everyone mentions Regan like she already won :D Is she the new "obvious winner" or more like a favorite of many? ^^

It feels like the decision gets harder and harder with every generation. Out of the 10 from the start, I couldn't choose at all.

If there should be any hints in the chapter about their favorite, they were dropped by accident ^^ I hope it'll be a suprrise for everyone :)

You forget about the previous generations of Nathan (mafia boss), Veronica (kinda selfish and snobby), Barbarella (not the best role model) and Amy (spoiled brat) :D