Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Skeilah
    I was so happy when I saw the notification! Now all the guys from last generation are married :) And some even have kids. That name is really special :D

But that would be against the rules :sweat_smile: My sims have already had 10 babies in one generation. Amy's generation :D

Yes, I was shocked to see her at the bottom of the ranking :'( She has such a cute face!
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Queenarella
    I don’t know exactly what the rules are hahahaha, but that makes sense. Right! There were indeed a lot of kids in that generation! Okay, you can indeed have 10 kids without actually cheating😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella
    Faline was a snob :(.

My imagination took me to a place that I didn't want to go :D.

I agree :).
    At least the breakfast was tasty this time :).

When I first went to the Onsen Bathhouse the water got dirty right away :D. At least I was playing with a spellcaster who knew the cleaning spell :).

10 kids is so hard to do :s. I can't believe you pulled it off :o!

Dalaney Daphne! Don't fight over your hair :#.

*cries* Oh no :'(. I had a feeling this would happen :|. Well, Dalaney Daphne gave it her best shot :).

Have a great week <3!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Options
    @Skeilah
    It takes long to have 10 kids without cheating but with all the pregnancies the mother stays young longer (you probably know this from your 100 baby challenge ^^) so it's easy on that side. The thing that got a bit hard was the father tho :D I think Damian (the father of the ten kids) died shortly after he got Barbarella pregnant for the 10th baby :# Short call but it worked. B)

@TwinkiesLA
    Has the snob trait always had this little side effect or was this one of the changes when the traits got an update?

I finshed playing the bachelor part last week (had a bit of extra time) and I set the rule for myself that I delete all skills made during the bachelor/ette phase has to be deleted. So Charlie is down to 0 at cooking again. It almost hurt physically to do that :D Back to messed up fruit salad :D

This was the first time my sims used the spring at this place. Of course it had to get dirty ASAP :D

Sorry but I have to brag a bit :D All ten kids maxed all the toddler skills too :D Luckily I've read here on the forum how to skill toddlers easily :)

It was so said to see Dalaney Daphne at the bottom of the ranking :'( I really love her cute face!

Have a lovely weekend! <3

And I'm off to write the next chapter :)
  • Options
    Super fast writing because short chapter :#

G8.D5: Knits?!
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    It took snobs a little bit slower before the update but I think it takes them a little longer now :(.

Oh no :D! I hope he gets his skills back soon :).

All 10 kids maxed their toddler skills too :o. That is pretty incredible!

At least she tried her best :).
    Poor Charlie, you will be back to making rotten fruit salads in no time :D.

Argh, I hate knitting too :#.

You better complete your aspiration then Charlie! Even though I plot to murder my sims all the time :D. I tried to kill a sim by fire when he burned 10,000 simoleons in the fire pit autonomously B).

Everyone hates knitting, even the ladies :expressionless:.

I can't wait to see who wins the dates.

Have a great rest of your weekend <3!
    source.gif

• Options
    @TwinkiesLA
    Snob is one of the traits I use the least so I basically know nothing about it (you may call me John Snow :joy: ).

Charlie has to focus on knitting first. Maybe he'll be allowed to cook again after he completed the aspiration ^^

I have tricks how to make it easy to do :) Just let me know if you want to know them :) Makes handling toddlers so much easier!

Maybe there's still enough leftover food made by Mark :D I doubt it tho... Maybe someone else should learn cooking soon.

It seems like every woman in my family is an expert at knitting! Everyone always gives me handmade knitted socks. You need 5 needles to make them o.O I can't even handle two lol

He did that on free will? :o I would have been fuming lol So you tried to kill him? Did it work? :D

At least it's a tad less boring than doing laundry :joy:

Soon B) And I hope today's chapter will be longer :#

Have a lovely Saturday! <3
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    I have two snob sims and they are madly in love :D.

It is so funny that he is into knitting :p.

I do want them :). I really hate taking care of toddlers :D.

Maybe Adrian because he has no aspiration at the moment :).

I couldn't handle them either :D. I would poke both my eyes out with both needles in one second :p.

I haven't killed him yet but I am still plotting too >:). I moved him to Brindleton Bay so he can freeze to death :p.

I hope that it will be longer as well :).

Good job Kinsley! Another date :o. Also, well done Piper!

Charlie! Don't be so rude :#.

Charlie is making me cringe :s.

Yay Alisha won a date :)!

Roger Taylor is the most handsome male sim I have ever seen <3!

Wow Charlie...

All of them have to pee?! That is hilarious :D!

Hi Mark!

Poor Tarzan working a night shift :D.

My twin would be so mad if I talked to her the way Charlie talks to Louis :D.

CHARLIE! Women have feelings!
    source.gif

• Options
    edited May 2021
    @Queenarella

Sorry for double posting but there is a weird glitch going on where it posts my comments twice and I can't delete it... :s
    Post edited by TwinkiesLA on
    source.gif

• Options
    @TwinkiesLA No worry about the double posting. The forum sometimes has weird bugs :sweat_smile:
    Snobs love snobs, right? :D

Ok so here are the tricks:

1) Start with Thinking because once the toddler is at level 2 they skill everything else faster. To get there fast just let your toddler watch other sims do anything, like playing chess, or playing the guitar, etc.
    2) Let the toddler talk/babble to Blarffi or any other big stuffed animal in the game. The Communication skill will sky rocket :D
    3) Have a sim teen or older "Play" with your toddler. It raises the Movement skill faster than anything else.
    4) Imagination is not that easy as the other three. It helps to read books to toddlers or let a toddler watch an older sim play an instrument. There's a special interaction for music (and the other one for just watch).
    5) Potty... No tricks there. At least I don't know any.

Oh right, he could be the cook in the house ^^

Have you ever tried the emotional deaths? I've only had those by accident. And I still didn't have the laughing death. The anger one came out of the blue :D

Charlie is probably the worst bachelor there has ever been in this challenge :D

I don't want to brag because I created him but ... he looks like an angel :love:

Now that I think about it, maybe it was a little bug that seriously ALL of them were in the red... I mean, not just "oh, might need a toilet soon" but "HALP! My bladder is about to burst :bawling: " :D

Tarzan enjoyed it tho :D

You have a twin? That is so cool! :o

This sentence just reminded me about a movie I loved as a kid... There was a dog called Charlie :D I can't remember more of it tho. Only the German title which translates to "Charlie, all dogs go to heaven".

Getting work done now (aka. writing the next chapter). As I am on a two weeks break again (love it. need it.) there maybe might be one or two chapters during the week again ;) But don't rely on it :#
  • Options
    Now Im definitely going to rely on extra chapters.
  • Options
    G8.D7: The Queen
    You either love me or hate me after you've read this chapter :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Yes they do :). I made the mistake of playing Malcolm Landgraab because I was sedused by his house :D.

Thank you so much!

I have tried but then I gave up because it was too much work B).

He definetly is :D.

He does look just like an angel o:)<3.

It was funny though :D.

I am glad he enjoyed it <3.

I do have a twin :). I called her and said all of the things that Charlie said to Louis and she wasn't pleased :D.
    Hopefully there will be more chapters in the week :).

Finally a good looking fruit salad :smiley:.

You made your simself :D. She is really pretty, even though she has instagram filters :).

Your simself is wise, sims are dumb :D.

Poor Zoe, the realization that she is in a game must be shocking.

You are wasting money because sims are dumb :D.

I am kind of sad that the glitch was fixed :'(. It was fun to mock the townies for their bad fashion taste.

Have a great weekend <3!
    source.gif

• Options
    @TwinkiesLA
    Haha, his house is great, true! There's a whole legacy story about Malcolm Landgraab. I think it's called Landgraabacy. Really cool and funny!

To be fair, the real Roger has a very handsome face, too :sweat_smile:

Oh my gosh :o Say sorry from me to your twin please :sweat_smile:

It's already Thursday and I haven't written one :joy: I'm so bad. I think I might publish one today tho :) I'll have to play a lot in the following week or I'll run out of screenshots :sweat_smile:

At like level 3 or higher in the cooking skill :joy:

Thank you :) I couldn't decide who should meet the women so I made a simself lol

The bar is always open for Zoe :joy:

Totally agree with you! Probably a lot of simmers were annoyed by the weird outfits but there was a whole thread dedicated to screenshots with weird townie outfits! I loved it! Now it's just filled with weird CC... :/

Have a great Thursday (or Friday depending on what time zone you live in ^^) <3
  • Options
  • Options
    Some pictures say this:

“The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available”

Just so you know :)

Great chapter!
    Too bad Zoe didnt get to hook up with Louis but Harris sounds like a relative of Jeb Harris 😏😏
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @Skeilah Thank you for telling me this! I'm sure it's connected to the imgur problem :s I'll try my best to solve this.
    MCCC was so fast with her. Like the next night the pop-up of her marriage showed up :sweat_smile:

EDIT: The picture problem should be fixed now. The pics not showing were actually those imgur showed the error. There was no error message this time so I hope they'll stay visible :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    A legacy about Malcolm seems fun!

That is true :).

I will :D.

No wonder my level 2 sim failed the salad :D.

I can't wait to see who won the date :).

I will have to check that thread out *memories* :(.

Congrats Piper!

Wow Charlie.

Thank you for that Piper :D.

Oh. My. God. Charlie :s.

Kinsley is winning a lot of these!

Times I have screamed Charlie count: 100

Flashbacks to Charlie in his trousers :).

Poor Zoe :'(.

Have a great day <3!
    source.gif

• Options
    @TwinkiesLA
    It's still one of my favourite legacies :)

A poor salad is still better than a fire caused by grilled cheese :joy:

I think it's called "Townie Fashion Police"

Haha, looks like the chapter put you on a rollercoaster of emotions :sweat_smile:

Kinsley is really good in the challenges :)

I remember giving him the trousers to make him look silly :joy: When I was a teen I refused to wear trousers like these when skiing. I'd rather get snow underneath my clothes when I fell than wear these pants :joy:

Zoe is doing really well :) A husband and at least one kid so far :)

Have a great day! <3

Off to write the chapter now B)
  • Options
    And here it is! Half an hour later... It's a bit short, sorry :#

G8.D9: Dat Face
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    I plan on checking it out today ;).

I agree :D.

Thank you!

Yeah, most of them were embarrassment for Charlie :D.

She is! Good for her!

Really :o? You must have gotten cold :D.

I am happy for Zoe :).

I hope he won't try it :s. Charlie is probably best when he isn't drinking :#.

At least Kinsley's drink is original :D.

Will Charlie drink them all?

Did you see the Dream Home Decorator livestream? The new channel was so funny :D!

That is a drama queen thing to do!

Charlie has to pee :D!

Hey! I was right!

Charlie! So rude!

Have a great rest of your weekend <3!
    source.gif

• Options
    @TwinkiesLA
    If you can't find it, let me know :) But I think googling "Landgraabacy" does the trick :)

Why cold? :sweat_smile:

Zoe being married and having kids is a relief for me. No biting off my finger nails waiting for MCCC to marry off the eliminated candidates :sweat_smile:

To be fair, he was watching tv for some hours and maybe his bar was already low ^^ But yes, I'll keep him away from the bar back in the legacy house :D

I haven't watched the livestream. I noticed there'll be a new pack (saw it on Instagram) but that's about it :sweat_smile: I need to check it out soon. Tho I haven't even looked at the kits yet either :joy:

Charlie's face tho :joy:
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Thank you so much! I wasn't able to find it! I found it now though and I am starting to read it :).

If you fell while skiing it would have been cold :).

That is a good idea :D.

You should watch it! It is really cool :).

His face was perfect :D.

Have a great week <3!
    source.gif

• Options
    @TwinkiesLA
    I'm sure you will love it! It's already finished so there are plenty of chapters!

I think I will watch it later then :) It helps to find stuff in a new pack when you've watched the livestream. Like I've never watched the Snowy Escape livestream and it took me weeks to find the rock climbing walls on the map :joy:

Looks as if he bit into a super sour lemon :D

Have a great week, too! <3