Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baking By Death | Book Two - On Hiatus

Comments

• FeroshaCoutoraFeroshaCoutora Posts: 142 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Ok, how do you do this, your chapters are so long and yet, at the end I sit there still wanting more! :love:

haha thank you! I hope I can continue that trend :wink:
    Dark Family Comedy & Paranormal Romance

r0AD3AN.jpg
    It's been a long week y'all. HERE IS SOME FLUFF.

Chapter 34, Part 1: Pie-Related Schemes

It's pie week! Schemes abound for Vlad, Gwendolyn, and Alice. Akira and Miko get into pie-related trouble too. And Miss Hell learns the question is not what, but who?

r0AD3AN.jpg
    The conclusion of fluff, the mid-season break, the machinima fight chapter: Chapter 34, Part 2 Pie-Related Schemes

Enjoy!

I'll be posting Halloween-y stuff all month on the blog but taking a break from chapters to catch up on my editing :-)

Don't worry, BBD will be back before you know it.

r0AD3AN.jpg
    I know, I know! I'm the worst at remembering to post my updates. But there is some great Halloween fun from Baking By Death's Alternate Universe to tide you over until chapters return. Vlad Bloodvein gets what he deserves and Morgyn and William encounter a fortune teller...

Enjoy!

r0AD3AN.jpg
    Happy Halloween! I put on an extravaganza all month because Halloween is my favorite holiday. Here's a round-up of the last of the goodness. Regular chapters return tomorrow :-)

BBD Character Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween from Vlad and Alice

Happy Halloween from Akira and Miko

r0AD3AN.jpg
    New Chapter (I'm late posting it but this has been hard a week)

Miko tries to fix her mistakes, Caleb has a session with his therapist, and the King of the Windenburg Vampires evolves. Read it all in Chapter 35, Part 1: So Long, and Thanks for All the Cupcakes

r0AD3AN.jpg
    New chapter! Late again, but it's here!

g3ODJel.jpg

Chapter 36, Part 1: A Minute Too Late

The God of Death does not take too kindly to someone stealing her kid, Miko discovers that her family doesn't think playing with time is that funny, and William and Morgyn set up camp in Selvadorada.

r0AD3AN.jpg
  • Koal96Koal96 Posts: 16 New Member
    Cool SimLit!! <3
    Koal96 wrote: »
    Cool SimLit!! <3

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my dark yet squishy story :-)

r0AD3AN.jpg
    Oh and I'm terrible at updating (I know, I say this all the time). Anyways, Chapter 36, Part 2 is live:

Alice travels to a new location, Penny mistakes just how far Vlad's kindness goes, and Mikel proves that an alien scanning a body is an opportunity for things to get disturbing. Also, a preview of Chapter 37's machinima!

r0AD3AN.jpg
    Chapter 37, Part 1: It All Falls Down

Alice and the crew head to Magic HQ for an epic rescue in this machinima chapter.

r0AD3AN.jpg
    Chapter 37, Part 2: It All Fall Down

The gang tries to save Gwendolyn's life. Caleb ponders his past, Miss Hell has an explosive conversation, and Vlad and Bjorn finally have a heart to heart.

r0AD3AN.jpg
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    @FeroshaCoutora There's a ton of catching up to do still and it will probably take me the remainder of this year to get to the end but I just want to pop in here and say that I'm having a blast with this story! :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    @FeroshaCoutora There's a ton of catching up to do still and it will probably take me the remainder of this year to get to the end but I just want to pop in here and say that I'm having a blast with this story! :mrgreen:

Ahh! Thank you! You came at the right time. I'm finishing up book one so you won't have to wait and see what happens :-)

r0AD3AN.jpg
    New Chapter (actually on time!)

Chapter 38, Part1: Parental Units

In which we learn exactly what kind of family would produce a sim who go on to become the God of Death. Also, Miss Hell uses her legal degree, Caleb has guests, and Morgyn figures out which of the Fates is actually the scariest.

r0AD3AN.jpg
    New Chapter!

Chapter 38, Part 2: Parental Units

Gwendolyn earns the title of tiny terror, Vlad and Alice do their imitation of Meet the Parents before actually meeting Alice's parents. Caleb is surprised to find he's been courting someone, and William and Morgyn encounter bath time and skeletons, in that order.

r0AD3AN.jpg
    New Chapter (FINALLY)

Eyzn9Ym.jpg

Chapter 39, Part 1: Marching Orders

Alice discovers that gods are not immune to lectures from their parents, William learns that what the Library of Magic lacks in gravitas, it more than makes up for in horrifying secrets. Akira falls off the wagon.

r0AD3AN.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Ooh, I like the new art style of the chapter theaser image, looks great!
    D'aww, my poor Akira :heartbreak:
    @ThePlumbob I know, I’m being a mean author but its all gonne be worth it! I promise hahaha (lol clearly i don’t know how to use spoiler tags)

Thank you! I am trying to be more on point in 2021 (I say, having posted my chapter notification a week late)

r0AD3AN.jpg
    @DeafSimmer Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it. Lol, I took a break for a bit but I’m back in it again. (I am trying very hard to be focused but oh man your signature is distracting me and if a chapter of BBD is late you’ll know why lol)

r0AD3AN.jpg
    New Chapter (coming down the home stretch!)

IKePxXT.jpg

Chapter 39, Part 2: Marching Orders

Vlad learns where Alice gets her views on romance, William learns about the Gods, Morgyn sings a siren's song, and Akira makes a clean break.

r0AD3AN.jpg
  • GarbonzoBean66GarbonzoBean66 Posts: 19 Member
    oh i love this. Just started but this is delightful in so many different ways. Can't wait to read it all and catch up!
    ~~ConfettiNinjaBean *throws confetti*
    The Sterling-Vatore Legacy Blog
    oh i love this. Just started but this is delightful in so many different ways. Can't wait to read it all and catch up!

Ahh thank you so much. I hope you enjoy my weird little sims world!

r0AD3AN.jpg
    edited February 2021
    New Chapter

(It is a truth universally acknowledged, that I will always be posting chapter links late on the forum. The quick descent to the end of Book One continues! Only three chapters left...)

F08QWKk.jpg

Chapter 40, Part 1: The Best Laid Plans

The Martin family plans a heist, Alice feels weighed down by her old persona, Vlad and Gwendolyn do some baking, and Penny Pizzazz gives herself an emotional haircut.

r0AD3AN.jpg