Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

best district in the sims 4?

i see no one talking about the different districts in the game at all! if youre confused by what i mean im talking about the districts in each new town like for example the spice market in san myshonu etc.. but whats your fav to play on? for me its mirage park that came with delsol valley its absolutely beautiful! what i love about it is just how detailed and cramped it is and how lively it can get although im sad its only 3 lots i can get why it is.

kQeB9Gz.png

32vPgob.png

F4fd9dl.png

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Mine is Pendula View in Willow Creek. I have always wanted to live in a big Victorian house like Parkshore but alas, it’s never been financially feasible irl. But now I can do it vicariously through my sims. I think the neighborhood is beautiful and I love the little park right nextdoor to the house.

34So9pq.png?1
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I like the district on top of the hill overlooking Strangerville.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Cavalier Cove in Brindleton Bay. I just want to wander through it, collecting feathers and driftwood and shells, listening to the gulls! I also love Mua Pel'am in Sulani - same coastal feel, very different type of climate, I would love to go snorkelling there - and yeah, the Spice Market (I replaced Waterside Warble with a really fun club, and Old Salt House with an amazing lot called Culpepper Heights, and Culpepper House and Jasmine Suites are really fun to build in).
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited September 2019
    I like the district on top of the hill overlooking Strangerville.

i play there too alot i love that area cuz its simliar to where i actually live irl XD @Rouenpucelle and i actually love pendula view its my fav area in willow creek! its so beautiful there especially the sunsets @Pamtastic72
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I adore the Arts Quarter of San Myshuno. It's exactly where I want to live in RL! I'm not much of a painter, but I can sing pretty decently and writing is one of my few strengths. If I ever play with my Simself, right away she is moving there and adopting a dog (I'm allergic in RL but I want one so bad).
    funny-gifs20.gif

I adore the Arts Quarter of San Myshuno. It's exactly where I want to live in RL! I'm not much of a painter, but I can sing pretty decently and writing is one of my few strengths. If I ever play with my Simself, right away she is moving there and adopting a dog (I'm allergic in RL but I want one so bad).

the arts quarter is probably the best district in san myshonu easily! i just dont play on it alot cuz it lags my game like crazy XD
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Ohan'ali town in Sulani and Cavalier Cove in Brindleton Bay
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I second Ohan'ali town in Sulani. That lagoon there is absolutely gorgeous and the beach house there is probably my favorite starter
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    I second Ohan'ali town in Sulani. That lagoon there is absolutely gorgeous and the beach house there is probably my favorite starter

i actually dont own island living yet cuz nintendo keeps killing my wallet but from what ive seen in youtube it looks amazing
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I can't have a favorite. Most all of them appeal to me when I'm there, between the views and the sounds. I also like the immersion of having different settings for different sims/families. I really do love Strangerville both the good neighborhood and the kind of small town in decline town area. All of Sulani. Usually my sims live in the lower end area of Del Sol.. but I send them to take pictures of other areas. I love the island in Windenburg... Yeah I don't have favorites I could go on for awhile..
    egTcBMc.png
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I like to play one of two or three houses in zones within Windenburg, Willow Creek, Oasis Springs. I find the countryside in Windenburg more my pace, it is quiet, open, fresh air and everyone knows each other in such rural locations.

Willow Creek's Cabana Crick i play on. i expand it out a little, add some stairs and a second floor, all of a sudden it becomes very livable despite the small space. again the area suits my pace, it acts more like a built up village than a small city. busy roads but sleepy area.

Oasis Springs' Rio Verde is another one i like to play from. it can be expanded on a little, a few modifications and it works. I dislike the street setup and how few sims come through though. Again it suits my pace being in an isolated, open area with lots of peace and quiet.

i only have the base game and get together to play from as far as locations are concerned.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    For me, now, the absolute best is Mua Pel'am, Sulani. Hands down... <3

Before Island Living, Windenburg Island was my favorite area. I also absolutely LOVE the rural countryside neighborhoods in Windenburg and if Granite Falls was a residential area, my Sims would live anywhere there in a heartbeat.

There's areas in all the worlds I own that I use and love, but those are mostly just a lot here and there, not entire neighborhoods. However, I have a feeling once I'm able to get my hands on Glimmerbrook, that neighborhood will be another favorite. I love nature, the wilderness, remote areas like islands and rural areas above all else. It's just my country girl mentality shining through having lived there my entire life. :)
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Spice Market. Got a playground for kids and the spice festival and flea market are some of my favorite festivals. Makes for fun ‘rags to riches’ play and I love the authentic vibe of the area.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited September 2019
    The island at Windenburgi s my favourite. I also love tails end in Brindleton Bay.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Windenburg Island. Generally, I play on the lots that are close to the sea, no matter the world. So I hope we get more coastal worlds.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    Oh, it's a very hard question! Don't think I can pick just one hood... I do enjoy the top-left hood in Windenburg, I cal it Dresden because the huge Dresden Farm. Also Oldtown of course, but I enjoy more walking the streets there than to actually play a house. And I love Spice Market in San Myshuno, Whiskerman's Wharf in Brindleton Bay...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I like Forgotten Hollow. No district in it.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    • Willow Creek has a few nice districts. i really like both the one the goths are situated in and the one the pancakes are situated in (dunno what they're called, sorry)
    • can't pick one from San Myshuno honestly, they all have things about them that i like
    • Oasis Springs... dunno
    • the lower left district of Newcrest is one of my favourites. i love that area, it's where i put all my best commercial builds. very prestigious
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
    alot of people like windenburg which is suprising tbh! i love the world alot but i find it hard to start a new family there
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Cavalier Cove in Brindleton, the Island and Countryside in Windenburg. And the top neighborhood in Newcrest. Though Glimmerbrook as a whole is winning me over.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited October 2019
    Courtyard Lane in Willow Creek (next to the river where the barge goes by). I like the sense of community that comes from the houses being close by (probably 'cause I grew up watching Neighbours).

wt3eszL.png

edit: just realised this is a really old pic. I've changed the houses a bit since but it was the first pic I came across.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2019
    Ooo tough one.I really like a lot of the various districts in the game- I could never pick just one or two. I have sims I play with in all the worlds - some I play very different than the rest.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Mine is the spice district in San Myshuno, it's so colorful & has the basketball court for some outside activity. I always pick the 20 Culpepper House (Where the Rasoya household lives until I kick them out) for my sims to live in because it's spacious & has a perfect view of the festival area.

I also love Strangerville Plaza. It's about the most awesomely cool neighborhood ever created in any Sims game ever. And finally, the island in Windenburg, it's private & peaceful, or was until the evil leaf piles showed up & they needed random sims to play in them.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    If I were to rank the neighborhoods, not counting worlds like Forgotten Hollow that do not have neighborhoods, my top three would be as follows.

1. Bedrock Strait, Oasis Springs. I love everything about this neighborhood -- the low-rent homes, the dust, the low water creek that runs through the back. I have spent so much time playing there that it has come to be emblematic of The Sims 4, and will likely be the first thing that comes to my mind years from now when I think back about this title.
    2. Ridgeline Drive, Newcrest. The set of five lots set in front of a nature trail dotted with cookout locations has hosted many of my sims' homes over the years. It currently is used as an area I call Eastpark, with numerous nature-based lots and a mausoleum.
    3. Cavalier Cove, Brindleton Bay. I enjoy the non-commercial New England beach vibe and the isolated lots. I have a restaurant that is based on the Wayburry Inn, which served as the outdoor shot model for the Stratford Inn from the 80's sitcom, Newhart.

Honorable mentions would go to San Myshuno's Spice Market, Strangerville Plaza, and Lani St. Taz in Sulani.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Courtyard Lane in Willow Creek (next to the river where the barge goes by). I like the sense of community that comes from the houses being close by (probably 'cause I grew up watching Neighbours).

wt3eszL.png

edit: just realised this is a really old pic. I've changed the houses a bit since but it was the first pic I came across.

This pic has actually given me some good ideas! Wow... I honestly never imagined how neighborhood friendly this specific area in Willow Creek can look! :smile: This looks really nice!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg