Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Lone Wolff Manor still corrupt?

Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
So I've been working on renovating Sunset Valley and, while looking for information on the fencing that matches the railings at the Lone Wolff Manor lot, I came across an old post from 2009 where a simmers states the house is corrupt and the matching fences are not in the game and that I should not alter nor bulldoze the lot or it will cause issues withing the Wolff family. Is this still and thing or did they ever fix it in a patch? Sadly I've already made alterations to the house. How bad will it be? Any advice?
"Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    What? It corrupts the family when I delete it? I didn't know that. :(
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sounds like nonsense to me. Some simmers are always making assumptions and presenting it as facts. I've reno'd that house many times, moved it, deleted it, and not had a single problem with the family, who I once forced to have triplets :D
    If you are referring to the post I think you are, then I would absolutely disregard it.

edit - If there has ever been an official or proven announcement about that house, I shall stand corrected, but I'm quite positive there hasn't.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    Sounds like nonsense to me. Some simmers are always making assumptions and presenting it as facts. I've reno'd that house many times, moved it, deleted it, and not had a single problem with the family, who I once forced to have triplets :D
    If you are referring to the post I think you are, then I would absolutely disregard it.

edit - If there has ever been an official or proven announcement about that house, I shall stand corrected, but I'm quite positive there hasn't.

Theres one particular one on here from 2009 so I believe we're talking about the same one lol. Thanks for the reassurance. I was panicking because I had already tore down the railings and fencing and put a different one. But it's good to know someone has never had an issue. :smile:
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    Now that you mention it, I do recall having the issue with the colored tiles and the green question mark in the middle. Does anyone else remember that? I think it was the art gallery and the Wolff house, maybe one other one as well. Regardless, that was fixed ages ago.
    I remember that ! :D That was a missing texture they messed up once, and was fixed in a patch. My Art Gallery looked hilarious, like some kind of Jester's outfit.
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    edited September 2019
    Pary wrote: »
    I remember that ! :D That was a missing texture they messed up once, and was fixed in a patch. My Art Gallery looked hilarious, like some kind of Jester's outfit.

Mine did too. All with the Riddler's question mark! :D

ETA: That was all I could remember, it does seem like there were some people blaming the fence railing at the time. I thought that might have been what @Noree_Doree was referring to.
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Thank God it was fixed! I was scanning through all the old patch notes and it's crazy how much stuff was fix but it's good to know that both are fixed. I never found a post confirming it was so I got worried. This is the first time I'm renovating a whole world in this game so I just want to make sure I don't come across anything crazy lol. Still they could have added those fencing's to the game ( the ones that match the railings at the Wolff Manor)
    edited September 2019
    @Noree_Doree , are you looking for the hardcore fencing that matches the stair railings? EA simply hadn't enabled it in the catalogue, that's all, and it was enabled by omegastarr at MTS here - http://modthesims.info/d/466439

Edit - that's a default replacement so wont conflict or cause any issues with the other hardcore fence.
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding