Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sh0wTig3r's Vampire Takeover Challenge

Sh0wtig3rSh0wtig3r Posts: 78 Member
Vampire Takeover Challenge

**UPDATED ON 10/13/19**
I created the Vampire Takeover challenge by complete accident trying to come up with a new Let’s Play for my youtube channel. I wanted to keep the rules simple so that people weren’t questioning how to play.
Getting started:
  1. Create your Sim as a HUMAN to start - you can make him/her look however you wish as well as any traits you would like.
  2. When selecting your Aspiration you MUST select from one of our Vampire aspirations “Good Vampire, Master Vampire, or Vampire Family” - I will explain why a little later.
  3. Once your sim is created you may move into any lot you wish using the free real estate cheat to get started (cheating is optional) but you MUST move into “Forgotten Hollow”.
  4. Once you have moved your sim into your household the game begins. There is no “money rules” as to how much you must be starting with. If you used the free real estate cheat you can start with the $20,000 Simoleons - if you bought a house you start with your remaining funds. However you can only cheat to go down in funds not to increase your funds.
Rules are simple so far on how to get started so we shall continue on with game play!
Gameplay:
  1. You must complete all of our Vampire aspirations “Good Vampire, Master Vampire, and Vampire Family” in generation 1.
  2. You are not allowed to have any sort of ROMANTIC relationship until you have at least turned into a Vampire.
  3. Once you are a vampire and wish to start a relationship - you can only marry/have babies with a human sim. (This gives you a 50/50 chance of birthing a vampire)
  4. You can only turn a sim once you have completed an aspiration OR maxed out a skill - one per sim. This does not mean one skill/aspiration completed for that generation - it means you must complete a skill/aspiration each time you want to change somebody. (Example: Max out comedy = 1 sim change)
  5. You absolutely CANNOT change any of your human family into a vampire (this includes your spouse/partner).
  6. The next generation begins once your next Heir reaches young adult.
  7. Each generation after your founding MUST complete at least one of the Vampire aspirations: Good Vampire, Master Vampire, and Vampire Family
  8. You must randomize your baby's traits/aspiration but you can change their aspiration once your Heir reaches young adult
  9. Each generation must birth at LEAST one baby naturally.
  10. Your Heir must be BORN a vampire and cannot be turned in order to take over

You win the challenge once you have completely taken over the entire sim map with vampires (not just forgotten hollow - all the world that you currently own!). No humans remaining! Which means that if it comes to it you may have to sacrifice a family member who is human OR wait until they pass away naturally if you don’t like killing off your sims.
Difficulties:
  1. Easy - Completely fill your sim world up with vampires in 15 generations
  2. Medium - Completely fill your sim world up with vampires in 10 generations
  3. Hard - Completely fill your sim world up with vampires in 5 generations
  4. Extremely Hard - Completely fill your sim world up with vampires in 3 generations

If you win you get this fancy dancy little Vampire Takeover ribbon (currently being created - will be added soon)! If you are wanting to share your story with me then make sure to #vampiretakeover and #sh0wtig3r on your socials!

If you’re playing my challenge to viewers/sharing the idea please give credit where credit is due. I created and own this idea - I have put a lot of thought and work into it. I look forward to seeing your stories!
Post edited by Sh0wtig3r on

Comments