February 21 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Who to pair with Brandi and why?

2...Next

Comments

• To7mTo7m Posts: 5,259 Member
    Nobody
    I always leave her single or marry her to the rich NPC dude lol

—T
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,087 Member
    Daniel Pleasant
    To7m wrote: »
    I always leave her single or marry her to the rich NPC dude lol

—T

Mr. Big? I rarely even saw that guy. I did see the Diva around downtown a lot though.
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 774 Member
    Ressurect Skip Broke
    In a recent game, I decided to resurrect Skip Broke as Brandi is pregnant when the game starts plus there is toddler Beau and Dustin who need their dad. :)
    As I was playing about with the game, I also resurrected Michael Batchelor and Bella Goth. This really changed the dynamics of the neighbourhood. :)
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,079 Member
    In a recent game, I decided to resurrect Skip Broke as Brandi is pregnant when the game starts plus there is toddler Beau and Dustin who need their dad. :)
    As I was playing about with the game, I also resurrected Michael Batchelor and Bella Goth. This really changed the dynamics of the neighbourhood. :)

If I remember right, if you resurrect him right away, her pregnancy will be normalised and actually use Skip's genetics for the third child, plus will have the chance to be a girl.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 2,144 Member
    edited January 24
    Nobody
    I haven't had her remarry in my game.
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 41 Member
    Nobody
    I never get Brandi into another relationship as I like the challenge of her raising 3 kids on her own.
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 211 Member
    Her and Cyd Roseland actually make a great couple!