July 10 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

Who to pair with Brandi and why?

«13
KaronKaron Posts: 2,136 Member

Who to pair with Brandi and why? 76 votes

Darren Dreamer
30%
Summerbear5icmnfrshLaBlue0314Nadja55zagboorulesAlwe1507Dreamie209ashleyrenee210MariLxOlivesplum06EnkiSchmidtgarapoesNoree_DoreeSheepilingDestin2016OugonmusouRosiieoataurusAyKooChaoCharBlossom 23 votes
Mortimer Goth
6%
smurf45blueMagnezonemariajane216MaddieplaysgamesJinkx 5 votes
Don Lothario
2%
elanorbretonEllupelluellu 2 votes
Daniel Pleasant
5%
lisamwittpigtailz82johnny33k_reeser1 4 votes
John Burb
6%
vancanuckfan86Rflong7kamra19610Goulsquashmeljones 5 votes
Herb Oldie
0%
Goopy GilsCarbo
7%
xbecky685xchickenowkwanzaabotLunBeautyTodilooNnebgaming 6 votes
Ressurect Skip Broke
10%
LadysimPlayer8feenalockheartZeiSnappiTheSimmerxxPeculiarPlumbobsimskeletonWynnoxrasafle 8 votes
A "Sim State University" student
3%
LameBabetinacolada00SimmerGeorge 3 votes
Nobody
26%
pookysimsloverTo7mPhoenixArrande02frostbitestephAnie1864Finbar659DoodlyDoofusBreazonaSimtown15EricasFreePlayKendranaWarGreymon77Karonexyurockhzm02carvernosamcody6268sigmenTM3305Slusju 20 votes

Comments

  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 578 Member
    Don Lothario
    Best looking kids :)
    Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear.
    I am the mask you wear, it's me they hear.
    My spirit and your voice, In one combined.
    The Phantom of the Opera is there... Inside your mind..
  • Finbar659Finbar659 Posts: 1,245 Member
    edited September 2019
    Nobody
    I always left her as a single independent woman!

    But I do notice that lot of people pair her with Darren Dreamer due to strong chemistry
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    John Burb
    In my game she made quick friends with John Burb, who is happily married but a little unsatisfied with his life with Jennifer. They've flirted a bit, and Brandi has a crush, but John is still hesitant about it.

    Side note, if they do get together, they'll pretty much be the Brady Bunch. Brandi has 3 boys, John has 3 girls. The Burb Bunch.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,014 Member
    John Burb
    I picked John because he's not good enough for Jennifer. She needs someone who'll let her live. Poor little Lucy will be devastated. :(
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,358 Member
    Daniel Pleasant
    I said Daniel, but only because Daniel woohooed everyone in town in my game. Lol. My Sims often had kids with him too.
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 107 Member
    Nobody
    I left her as a single mom, but I had her meet my Captain Hero Sim, who stopped by to give her a Servo as a gift to help her with the kids.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,274 Member
    Nobody
    I leave her as a single mother.

    —T
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,009 Member
    John Burb
    John Burb and Brandi would make a cute couple.
  • sigmensigmen Posts: 6 New Member
    Nobody
    I leave her as a single mom. She has enough children to take care of.
  • PhoenixArrandePhoenixArrande Posts: 95 Member
    Nobody
    She doesn't need any more kids and I've always thought that she still has strong feelings for her late husband which wouldn't be fair to whoever she gets involved with :s If you asked me when I played TS2 as a preteen I would've said Goopy... lol
  • feenalockheartfeenalockheart Posts: 6 New Member
    Ressurect Skip Broke
    I was thinking of resurrecting Skip Broke since I'm curious what kind of sim he was and what the family's reaction would be. If anyone has done this please tell me how it went?

    Also, 21% voted Darren Dreamer? Why? I don't understand most players reluctance to pare him with the one woman he loves most. That and players having Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langerak get married and live happily ever after while Marry Sue eventually dies alone. That just seems cruel to me.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,014 Member
    edited October 2019
    John Burb
    I was thinking of resurrecting Skip Broke since I'm curious what kind of sim he was and what the family's reaction would be. If anyone has done this please tell me how it went?

    Also, 21% voted Darren Dreamer? Why? I don't understand most players reluctance to pare him with the one woman he loves most. That and players having Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langerak get married and live happily ever after while Marry Sue eventually dies alone. That just seems cruel to me.

    For me...

    Darren Dreamer and Brandi are 3 bolts. They make great kids, too.
    The woman he loves, loves someone else. Cassandra sees Darren as a friend (in my mind) and she always falls for someone else. Darren might have killed his wife for Cassandra but she didn't ask him to do it.

    I think Marry Sue loves her career and will be fulfilled with it if she's given the chance. She's a powerhouse in Business (in my mind). She had her kids and now she wants her dream career. She'll have grandkids and happiness - which Daniel wouldn't give her.

    Daniel and Kaylynn can torture each other. She won't be satisfied because he won't be all she wants. Daniel will be nagged but will have all those women he wants.

    Sounds like a great game. :)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,358 Member
    edited October 2019
    Daniel Pleasant
    I was thinking of resurrecting Skip Broke since I'm curious what kind of sim he was and what the family's reaction would be. If anyone has done this please tell me how it went?

    Also, 21% voted Darren Dreamer? Why? I don't understand most players reluctance to pare him with the one woman he loves most. That and players having Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langerak get married and live happily ever after while Marry Sue eventually dies alone. That just seems cruel to me.

    Don't! Skip is one of the many dead Sims they messed up. There are two versions of him in the files. One has character data and can be resurrected, but has no link to the kids and no memories. The other is linked to the kids, but has no character data. If you resurrect the one with no data, the game will be corrupted. If you resurrect the other one, he won't be the Skip you want.
    To safely resurrect dead Sims in Sims 2, you need SimPE. If you have SimPE, then have fun! I have actually done it, you just have to make sure you don't forget to fix anything.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,136 Member
    Nobody
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I was thinking of resurrecting Skip Broke since I'm curious what kind of sim he was and what the family's reaction would be. If anyone has done this please tell me how it went?

    Also, 21% voted Darren Dreamer? Why? I don't understand most players reluctance to pare him with the one woman he loves most. That and players having Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langerak get married and live happily ever after while Marry Sue eventually dies alone. That just seems cruel to me.

    Don't! Skip is one of the many dead Sims they messed up. There are two versions of him in the files. One has character data and can be resurrected, but has no link to the kids and no memories. The other is linked to the kids, but has no character data. If you resurrect the one with no data, the game will be corrupted. If you resurrect the other one, he won't be the Skip you want.
    To safely resurrect dead Sims in Sims 2, you need SimPE. If you have SimPE, then have fun! I have actually done it, you just have to make sure you don't forget to fix anything.

    unless...
    unless you play a fixed version of the game. I can share links if you guys wanted too. You can ressurect anyone in the fixed version I'm playing.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,358 Member
    Daniel Pleasant
    Karon wrote: »
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I was thinking of resurrecting Skip Broke since I'm curious what kind of sim he was and what the family's reaction would be. If anyone has done this please tell me how it went?

    Also, 21% voted Darren Dreamer? Why? I don't understand most players reluctance to pare him with the one woman he loves most. That and players having Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langerak get married and live happily ever after while Marry Sue eventually dies alone. That just seems cruel to me.

    Don't! Skip is one of the many dead Sims they messed up. There are two versions of him in the files. One has character data and can be resurrected, but has no link to the kids and no memories. The other is linked to the kids, but has no character data. If you resurrect the one with no data, the game will be corrupted. If you resurrect the other one, he won't be the Skip you want.
    To safely resurrect dead Sims in Sims 2, you need SimPE. If you have SimPE, then have fun! I have actually done it, you just have to make sure you don't forget to fix anything.

    unless...
    unless you play a fixed version of the game. I can share links if you guys wanted too. You can ressurect anyone in the fixed version I'm playing.

    Fixed version of the game? Do you mean a cleaned and fixed neighborhood? I've seen those on MTS. I went through the time and effort with SimPE to make one myself. It's amazing all the data they left corrupted. I guess they were assuming you'd just play the game as it was presented and not try to bring anyone back.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,136 Member
    Nobody
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    Karon wrote: »
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I was thinking of resurrecting Skip Broke since I'm curious what kind of sim he was and what the family's reaction would be. If anyone has done this please tell me how it went?

    Also, 21% voted Darren Dreamer? Why? I don't understand most players reluctance to pare him with the one woman he loves most. That and players having Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langerak get married and live happily ever after while Marry Sue eventually dies alone. That just seems cruel to me.

    Don't! Skip is one of the many dead Sims they messed up. There are two versions of him in the files. One has character data and can be resurrected, but has no link to the kids and no memories. The other is linked to the kids, but has no character data. If you resurrect the one with no data, the game will be corrupted. If you resurrect the other one, he won't be the Skip you want.
    To safely resurrect dead Sims in Sims 2, you need SimPE. If you have SimPE, then have fun! I have actually done it, you just have to make sure you don't forget to fix anything.

    unless...
    unless you play a fixed version of the game. I can share links if you guys wanted too. You can ressurect anyone in the fixed version I'm playing.

    Fixed version of the game? Do you mean a cleaned and fixed neighborhood? I've seen those on MTS. I went through the time and effort with SimPE to make one myself. It's amazing all the data they left corrupted. I guess they were assuming you'd just play the game as it was presented and not try to bring anyone back.

    Yes. Here it is: http://www.modthesims.info/d/626495/completely-resurrectable-base-game-hoods-amp-optional-extras.html
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,358 Member
    edited October 2019
    Daniel Pleasant
    Karon wrote: »
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    Karon wrote: »
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I was thinking of resurrecting Skip Broke since I'm curious what kind of sim he was and what the family's reaction would be. If anyone has done this please tell me how it went?

    Also, 21% voted Darren Dreamer? Why? I don't understand most players reluctance to pare him with the one woman he loves most. That and players having Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langerak get married and live happily ever after while Marry Sue eventually dies alone. That just seems cruel to me.

    Don't! Skip is one of the many dead Sims they messed up. There are two versions of him in the files. One has character data and can be resurrected, but has no link to the kids and no memories. The other is linked to the kids, but has no character data. If you resurrect the one with no data, the game will be corrupted. If you resurrect the other one, he won't be the Skip you want.
    To safely resurrect dead Sims in Sims 2, you need SimPE. If you have SimPE, then have fun! I have actually done it, you just have to make sure you don't forget to fix anything.

    unless...
    unless you play a fixed version of the game. I can share links if you guys wanted too. You can ressurect anyone in the fixed version I'm playing.

    Fixed version of the game? Do you mean a cleaned and fixed neighborhood? I've seen those on MTS. I went through the time and effort with SimPE to make one myself. It's amazing all the data they left corrupted. I guess they were assuming you'd just play the game as it was presented and not try to bring anyone back.

    Yes. Here it is: http://www.modthesims.info/d/626495/completely-resurrectable-base-game-hoods-amp-optional-extras.html

    Not exactly what I was thinking, this person created all of their own to replace the corrupted Sims. That's cool, and a lot of work.
    There are also neighborhoods on the site that you can replace the existing ones with, that have been cleaned up. i.e. fixed missing data, fixed memories, corrected family trees, etc. if anyone wants to keep the existing Sims and have them work like they should.
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 592 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    I pick Darren because I don't know, I kinda feel like they would make a good couple. They both have spouses that have passed, they both have Son(s), They both seem lonely :(

    I feel like Brandi and the boys could move in with Darren, be a little cramped at first but after some rearranging and remodeling they could make it work. Who knows maybe together they could have a daughter =D
    angrycat.gif
  • feenalockheartfeenalockheart Posts: 6 New Member
    Ressurect Skip Broke
    @Rflong7
    > Darren Dreamer and Brandi are 3 bolts. They make great kids, too.
    Maybe I'll try to have them meet each other and see what happens. I haven't been playing Sims 2 for very long.

    > The woman he loves, loves someone else. Cassandra sees Darren as a friend (in my mind) and she always falls for someone else.
    To be fair, Darren hasn't been rejected by Cassandra, and in my game they hung out only a few times before she autonomously flirted with him and fell instantly in love. (And it happened right in front of Don too lol. Greatest moment so far :D)

    >Darren might have killed his wife for Cassandra but she didn't ask him to do it.
    What!

    > Daniel and Kaylynn can torture each other. She won't be satisfied because he won't be all she wants. Daniel will be nagged but will have all those women he wants.
    I always come across these old posts and storytime blogs where a majority of simmers give Daniel and Kaylynn a 'happy ever after' with lots of kids. Meanwhile he completely abandons Anglia and Lilith and never sees them again. I mean, it's just a game but it still seems pretty unfair.

    @lisamwitt and @Karon
    Thank you for the warning and the link respectively. I'm going to take a look at it. Much appreciated :) .
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 643 Member
    Nobody
    I say nobody because there'll probably be another "Pool accident" if you catch my drift.
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 197 Member
    I moved her in with Gilbert Jacquet to infuriate his mother Denise. They replaced her lovely garden with a playground for Brandi's rowdy boys. They now have twins, a boy and a girl and Brandi and Denise are arguing about how they should be raised.
  • carvernosamcarvernosam Posts: 34 Member
    Nobody
    poor girl's a broke (ha) widow with three kids, she doesn't have time fore men. but also, her and darren seem kinda cute together.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,318 Member
    Karon wrote: »

    Which Brandi, there are at least 2 that I can think of, one of them is in every neighborhood, the other only in Pleasentview.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,358 Member
    Daniel Pleasant
    windweaver wrote: »
    Karon wrote: »

    Which Brandi, there are at least 2 that I can think of, one of them is in every neighborhood, the other only in Pleasentview.

    Brandi Broke. Brandi Letourneau is just a townie with no story. I was often friends with her though because she was always around.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 16,906 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    Sometimes I have her with Darren because of their chemistry with each other.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top