Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 003 - Rules

Comments

• chillyzgrrlchillyzgrrl Posts: 347 Member
    Chapter 6, Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 are up... I had some of them written and scheduled to post through last week into the holiday, but needed to post them here.

Needless to say, this house has been a struggle for me and poor Caden both. Well, not the physical house, but one of the requirements in particular.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! And if you're not from the US and/or didn't ceebrate Thanksgiving, hope it was a good week anyway!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    It's a great story and I love the ending of Chapter 9!
    illusie wrote: »
    It's a great story and I love the ending of Chapter 9!

Thanks, @illusie :smile: I'm having fun writing it, although I was so upset that I had a house fail (stupid cow plant) right when I was actually done with the house and just needed to get the essence and raise the kids.

I'll be uploading his first family and house when I do the new one, too, because it was a nice house and they were a good family.

Also, Chapter 9, since I need to add it... :wink:

Two more chapters. I've had a busy work schedule this week, so I haven't had the chance to post these here.

Chapter 10 & Chapter 11.

There are two more chapters for this House. I have them written up (just finished the last one this morning) and set to post to my blog in the next couple of days. I figured since the holidays are coming, it would be good to be a little ahead.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hi, @Glimmer50 I'm fairly new to Drifting. Are you continuing an old family or starting new? My Drifter family is here, if you're interested. I've had fun playing them!

Hi @chillyzgrrl . I am continuing with the Baxter Family which would be under Drifter Challenge II. My first family the Banks, are currently in house 9 but they are on hold at the moment. I will have to get used to word press again and everything so I may be slow putting out chapters. But mainly I just have fun doing this challenge and have really missed it.

House 3 is such a challenge, I just hope my family doesn't fail jumping back in like I am. But if so I will just start over. BAH. Anyway playing today so here goes nothing.
  • shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    Drifter Challenge House 003 complete!
    Gallery Link House 003
    Gallery Link Kitty Oasis Park
    House worth just over 100k with 58k remaining. Veronica made her money digging and gardening. Remodeled Canyon Oasis Park to Kitty Oasis Park and looks like a cat face from above. Veronica (House 003) and her teen daughter, Blaze (House 004) in the last picture.
    5k7Jbvb.jpg
    arHGCPN.jpg
    qz7GwQR.jpg
    TLbVXMw.jpg
    2ybGOAs.jpg
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
    edited December 2019
    @chillyzgrrl, such a lovely family! It's a fun story to read. I love their house!

@shakerella, congrats on completing house challenge 3! Your house looks lovely!
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13

11-26-19_2-41-24-PM-1-1536x864.png

View More Pics Here

Sultier Springside: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/03D8BEB3176411EA8282342C8609C7AD

DesertBloom.jpg

New Desert Bloom (Park)
    Download Here: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CC398EC003E311EA8D3CF3DBDD0CBB2C

Other Downloads, including Caden's 'original' family and house, as well as the complete story Index are here.

Glimmer50 wrote: »

House 3 is such a challenge, I just hope my family doesn't fail jumping back in like I am. But if so I will just start over. BAH. Anyway playing today so here goes nothing.

@Glimmer50 I'll have to agree there, House 003 is a hard one! I learned that one the hard way! I'll have to add your family to the (growing) list of Drifters I want to check out. :smiley:

@illusie , thanks! I'm having so much fun finding the house plans and putting real thought into this challenge. I hope I can still stay the same when I'm on House 024.

House 003 is finished, as you all can see from above. It will soon be time to join me and Delia in House 004.

@chillyzgrrl, I had already read chapter 12 but 13 was new for me. Looks like they had fun in the park and on their vacation. Delia is beautiful! Good luck in house 4!
    Thanks, @illusie Delia is my new favorite Sim right now, actually! I love the way her looks turned out. They did have fun. Sulani was a trip Caden waited two life-times to go on. I had to make it a good one for him.
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Hello fellow Drifters. So, after a lengthy time away, I am back, planning to play again and write in my blog. I really miss drifting. However, it would seem my blog needs a new theme since the old one has been retired. So, I will be working on getting it updated and adding some new chapters soon. Stay tuned. :)

Hey Glimmer & welcome back!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @shakerella & @chillyzgrrl Loving your builds!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • PinkWorldPinkWorld Posts: 65 Member
    First update for house 3! House 3.01
    I've updated :)House 03.2
    New update! House 03.3
    @pinkworld,
    Chapter 1: lol at Pippa's reaction to her telling she met a man. Caroline is doing great. Atticus is handsome! Evil sims can be nice to spouses. On of my sims had an evil wife, but she was super sweet to him. Hopefully Atticus will be the same.
    * the last picture doesn't load

Chapter 2: Congrats on the marriage and the baby! Matilda is cute! You are doing great with the cowplant essence.
    A second baby already and Matilda is already a child. Time flies! The house is coming along great.

Chapter 3: Beatrice is cute! She even looks adorable when she looks mad lol So sad about Pippa. The waterfight was fun. Happy birthday Matilda!
    @pinkworld,
    Chapter 1: lol at Pippa's reaction to her telling she met a man. Caroline is doing great. Atticus is handsome! Evil sims can be nice to spouses. On of my sims had an evil wife, but she was super sweet to him. Hopefully Atticus will be the same.
    * the last picture doesn't load

Chapter 2: Congrats on the marriage and the baby! Matilda is cute! You are doing great with the cowplant essence.
    A second baby already and Matilda is already a child. Time flies! The house is coming along great.

Chapter 3: Beatrice is cute! She even looks adorable when she looks mad lol So sad about Pippa. The waterfight was fun. Happy birthday Matilda!

@illusie, Sorry for being super-late to comment back! Been busy. Thanks for reading! :) Thanks for telling me about that pic - I don't know what happened there. But yeah, they're cuties.

Anyway, last update for this house has been posted! House 03.4
    @pinkworld, that was a fun chapter! All the cowplant essences looks pretty. You did a great job on collecting them. Both girls look beautiful. Congrats on completing house 3.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    It was fun reading your story @PinkWorld ~ Congratulations on completing House 3!
    Also, congratulations on getting the cowplant essences ... that is quite an accomplishment!!

Your family is lovely and Atticus was a really good choice for Caroline.
    Matila (Matty) and Beatrice (Betty) are cute and I <3 seeing how well they got along.
    Aimee is our Drifter for House 03.
    aimeeface.jpg

She’s moved out and is ready to start her adventure!
    Chapter 1
    edited May 2020
    Chapter 2

Aimee might be nervous around her sister but one would think the Grim Reaper giving her a hug would be even more nerve-racking!
    7-13.jpg
    @ADWilson, Aimee is cute! I bet things are a lot more quiet now that she doesnt keep fighting with her sister like she did when she still lived at home. Both chapters were fun to read! How odd she keeps getting the uncomfortable moodlet from being near her sister. Oh no! Phew that was a close call. Don't trust grim though. Sometimes he only gives them a couple of minutes or hours before he returns. No wonder she was hugging him! lol So sorry he died not much later.
    Aimee is cute! I bet things are a lot more quiet now that she doesnt keep fighting with her sister like she did when she still lived at home. Both chapters were fun to read! How odd she keeps getting the uncomfortable moodlet from being near her sister. Oh no! Phew that was a close call. Don't trust grim though. Sometimes he only gives them a couple of minutes or hours before he returns. No wonder she was hugging him! lol So sorry he died not much later.

Thank you, I think she is too.
    I don't think they'll stop getting this tense mood around each other so they'll just have to use their good manners, lol

Marc will be missed but the Drifter legacy must move on.
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Whee! I have finished House 3 a while ago! You can find it on my blog.

https://deiraplayssims.wordpress.com/drifter-challenge/
    Congratulations on completing House 3 @DeiraShadeweaver :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top