Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC how to get these settings?

So I want to reset and re-set my MCC mod in the game, cause now too many families make babies, stay in the same house together even though they have unrelated surnames and it's just looking like a mess. Houses are way too small for the number of household members and sims just not move out when married or having kids that clearly do not fit into a single apartment in the city.
I have even seen toddlers living in a families house that has the surname of another family in town.. what happened here?

What would be the best setting for me to get this problem fixed and how to I reset my setting accept for 1 that I assigned for one certain sim?

1)I want sims to marry not too often. Maybe 5%
2) I only want them to have kids when married. Maybe 20% (Is there also a set-up for the average of kids these married couples should have?)
3) And i want them to move out as a family to a proper, fitted house
4) I also dont want anyone to be gay unless I manually assign them to

Comments

• Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    You may need to restart the game after these changes.

1) MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percentage > Choose Desired %
    2) MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Married Only Pregnancies > Enabled

Not sure about these ones
    3) MC Pregnancy > Other Marriage > Move Families > Enabled
    4) MC Pregnancy > Partner Sim Selection > Same-Sex Percentage > Choose Desired %
    4) MC Pregnancy > Spouse Sim Selection > Same-Sex Percentage > Choose Desired %
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/