Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack would you like to come to the sims 4 ?

Β«1
Doing another one of those since magic is out on pc and will be released on console soon and it also looks like university will be the next expansion. So I figured it's time to be creative and come up with something different :-)

What pack would you like to come to the sims 4 ? 34 votes

Medieval
26%
Mariefoxprice83AddamsFamilyMaggieMarleyluxsylvankappowanGamingTweetyUndeadFoxNikkihiamoz96 9 votes
Into the past
5%
SERVERFRAM1ss_Plumbum 2 votes
Farming
17%
simmietimeSigzy05JPNekoTodilooLady_BalloraArgon 6 votes
80s stuff pack
5%
alanmichael1eternalrainn 2 votes
Family Fun gamepack
2%
Khrisstyne 1 vote
Generations
14%
ChadSims283bienchencomicsforlifepopstarsleyxShortSimmerx 5 votes
Other (comment you idea)
26%
TikaaniaVivi_WillowTreebruceleroy98Sharebear67SimAlexandrianerdfashionRyphlandPrink34320V2Kenzsykes 9 votes

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Other (comment you idea)
    All of the above haha
    Other (comment you idea)
    Also really want sim Olympics adding a bunch of sports
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited September 2019
    Medieval
    My ideas must be awesome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ more sports stuff I would like that @SimAlexandria
    Other (comment you idea)
    Nikkih wrote: Β»
    My ideas must be awesome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha yes, They are :)
    Medieval
    I was a bit disappointed with fitness stuff, still liked the pack but It would of been better if it had different exercising equipment, Olympics is a great idea adding sports, sims doing more than a treadmill lol @SimAlexandria
    Other (comment you idea)
    Nikkih wrote: Β»
    I was a bit disappointed with fitness stuff, still liked the pack but It would of been better if it had different exercising equipment, Olympics is a great idea adding sports, sims doing more than a treadmill lol @SimAlexandria

I like fitness stuff cuz of the ear buds so I can keep their fun up doing everything else lol πŸ˜‚

Seasons has figure skating and roller skating... I'd love to see summer and winter Olympics added so they can compete in diff sports and more chance to win if they practise a lot. Track and field, swimming, skating, hockey, rowing, bobsled, etc etc etc added in haha. And maybe a coaching career or a Zamboni driver. For people with get famous. Winning the sim Olympics would make you a celeb.

Another idea for a diff pack i want is amusement parks.
    Medieval
    I would be lost without the earbuds, the sims is so demanding πŸ˜‚, I do exactly same with the earbuds lol, that would be great if they added a bit more to the ice skating and roller skating, I love the holidays in seasons I could not play any sims game without seasons. I would like if they added a bit more for Halloween like bobbing for apples, toffee apples and a haunted house amusement thing lol, oh my goodness yes a theme park I was thinking of that when I wrote family fun on the poll, candy floss and sweets, winning prizes and more arcade games yess, me and you need join EA πŸ˜‚ @SimAlexandria
    Other (comment you idea)
    Haha if only it was that easy eh? I mean i can't program but if we could just get a job writing lists of things to add and fix I'd be all on that haha πŸ˜‚
    Medieval
    Probably not the best idea I'd probably accidentally create a virus if I tried to program lol, I have alot of ideas for the game though :-)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Generations
    Generations and Cars are my top two packs I want to see.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019
    Farming
    Honestly I don't think I will buy any more packs for this game if they keep redoing themes. It's obvious that they can't tackle the same themes as before, as well and broadly as they did in previous iterations, either because of budget or engine constraints. Everything in this game seems like a hassle to the developers. A Generations pack would probably have less than a half of what TS3 Generations included, it's been like that since this game released. So I think they should keep it to mostly new themes where the comparisons can't be made.

With the limitations EP's have on TS4 I don't think a Medieval EP would even be possible/feasable. They don't have the budget, or will to include as many different medieval careers and skills as possible in one EP alone as well as gameplay objects and systems, let alone the world. At most they could do a royalty/monarchy pack where they add some royalty animations, similar to the celebrity gameplay. Let's also not forget that with TS4, sending someone to the pit or straight up murdering them by sword fight wouldn't be possible, and a PEGI 3 Medieval Expansion Pack is just not fun.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    Other (comment you idea)
    Also really want sim Olympics adding a bunch of sports

I would like to see a thoughtful sports add as well. Competitive sports like possibly football, basketball and boxing with careers. Olympics would be dope too (including boxing hopefully heh heh). Martial arts would be great to this add along with an MMA version for Sims.
  • RyphlandRyphland Posts: 25 Member
    Other (comment you idea)
    Not sure if it’s an unpopular opinion, but I’d be pleased if they added Werewolves at some point down the line. I think they would be a fun addition for occult fans, especially using the perks mechanic that Sims 4 has for Vampires and Witches. Also, I just miss my big grumpy doggoes.

I also agree that we need more sports options! I’d love something like martial arts classes.
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Other (comment you idea)
    All please.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Generations
    we need family stuff so much
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Other (comment you idea)
    I want a Winter vacation GP. Like taking my sims on vacation to Alaska, but if you don't own Seasons there's always snow and if you do the weather actually varies.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Into the past
    1. Into the Past (No Cellphones)
    2. Medieval (Must have Crowns, Tiaras & Cloaks)
    3. Farming (with Horses & very large lots)
    4. 80s stuff (with cordless phones, 80's pop music, hairstyles, clothing, accessories, tvs, boombox, walkmans, furniture & 80s posters.
    Medieval
    Winter holiday world ooh I like the sound of that, hotels aswell, I would be happy if they added 3 holiday types of worlds one a winter getaway take a bit of aspiration from Norway with the colourful houses ooh I love , summer get away they could add things like a water park, me personally wished that sulani was a holiday world but I'm happy for those who wanted to live in it :-) @nerdfashion , yes we definitely need more family stuff that's why I've came out with 2 ideas generation's is more serious pack that just adds lots of things and interactions with all life stages and family fun is more like adding theme parks , activities for the sims to do with their families @comicsforlife , love all your ideas @SERVERFRA exactly what I would like to have in them :-)
  • Free time expansion from TS2.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    Other (comment you idea)
    I want a pack specifically that add to the sims to have more interesting personalities with consequences. Currently the traits lack depth. Make the traits, interests, wants, dislikes and relationships more complex, more diverse. I need seriously interesting sims and traits that does a whole game play change. My favourite pack of all the Sims games was World Adventures. Throw in a couple of long hairstyles for the lady sims.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    Medieval
    I’m up for any kind of pack but medieval sounds like a great idea for a pack!
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Medieval
    Medieval for all the old building stuff :)
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
    edited October 2019
    Medieval
    Medieval would be a good off the grid world , sword fights, your sims could become an actual queen of their kingdom or king, challenges , markets, possibly dragons, medieval cast and build & buy ,oh a just
    accidentally described game of thrones πŸ˜‚ and ooh ships and pirates lol and put sims in the stocks , throw apples at them mwahahaha
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    80s stuff pack
    An 80's SP would be amazing. 80's themed furniture, clothing, hair. Would go so well with Bowling Night
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Maybe an 1800s pack, a pack to create fairies and elves, gymnastics pack and a proper fitness pack with more equipment (bikes, hydraulic rowers, assorted accessories).
    2quwd7.gif