Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville: meant to stay strange

2...Next

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    No more than level 1 strangeness, though a higher level sky would be good. Pity we can't customize the place. My biggest beef is that there are so few lots to work with in the lower level. Another opportunity down the drain.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    edited November 2019
    Frankly, the citizens of Strangerville was more normal than my sims with Erratic trait even before I cheated to solve the assignment of Strangerville.
    The strange behavior of the citizens of Strangeville was only for a few hours at night. Besides their strange walk, the infected sims were seen talking to plants. The sims with erratic trait were seen talking to everything but plants all day long.

The sim I sent to repair e.g. computers in Strangerville was Erika Murakami living in an apartment in San Myshuno.
    10_11_13.png

Earlier, I use a cheat code to give her nine handiness points as she was moved into an apartment which often needs repairs. She walks normal, and prefers talking to furnitures like her desk rather than plants. I presume she thinks Strangerville is pretty ordinary and boring.

Post edited by BoergeAarg61 on
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    I'm loving all the love for this pack. It is a fun pack to play. Want more whacky different types of packs in the future.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I love Strangerville. To me it should have been the town in Get to Work. I kept the three roommates townies. Deleted most of the lots & other sims.
    Put my TARDIS in the middle of the neighborhood & got my David Tennant's Doctor Who to move in.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I wish there was more to it because I had a blast with it. I wish there were more stories or longer stories or anything to raise replay value. I liked it enough to want more of these out of nowhere strange packs! :D and I plan to play it over.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(