March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Applying Friezes to Half Walls

jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
edited September 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
In the (first) September update, we were given the power to apply friezes to short walls, while holding shift. This feature kind of squeaked in under the radar because of all the cool new things we got like stair configuration, and game-changing CAS and BB items. But this is an awesome addition that I've totally wanted for a while now. Your wall doesn't have to be tall or medium anymore to be embellished with stately detail (though there does have to be a tall/medium wall somewhere on the lot to be able to select the frieze at first).

Now what I'm asking for is the ability to place friezes on Half-Walls.
I will often build a townhouse/storefront sort of build where above the top floor is a half wall. I used to want half-wall trims that look like friezes, but now that we have the ability to apply friezes to short walls, I think it may also be possible in the future to apply friezes to half-walls. It would make city block and apartment complex (here's hoping that will actually come someday) builds so much more detailed. No more capping a stately building with a plaaaaain half wall!

Examples:
fremont-191918_960_720.jpgcarousel_1_street.jpg275px-39-49_Essex_Street_tenements.jpg
Post edited by jadonbakes on