Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Manage Worlds Improvements

A discussion about the ability to demolish houses from the Manage Worlds screen got me thinking: what other things would be great to have on that screen?

The obligatory:
Demolish/replace/flatten lot. This one is self-explanatory and it would make it so much easier to start a save and manage lots when you want to change or set up a world.

Calendar/clock. I spend a bunch of time not only in build mode but also swapping between saves. So having the calendar accessible before I load a family would help with gameplay saves. Also planning events would be easier - instead of choosing hosts from only the currently loaded household, we could organize an event hosted by any of the other households and have the ability to attend it rather than just host it.

Rename World. There are mods out there that allow this but it would be great to have it in-game instead. Sometimes you just wanna make the world something else.

I'm sure I'm missing ideas right now for what could be accessible via Manage Worlds instead of only from a household or lot directly (or maybe things from the Game Options menu? What else would you want to have access to before entering a lot?

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Demolish lots and houses from the world map and also the option to bulldoze the whole world in one time (ofcourse double ask :p)
    Copy worlds so we have more space. Worlds like strangerville would just come without the story decoded in it. You would just get the world, give a new name and that is it. No story would be attached to these worlds. It is all a fresh start :)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    See the weather for a given world for the day. I can't count the number of times I decided to send the kids to play in a park other than the one in their current world due to weather (usually rain) - only to have the weather in my destination world be just as bad, or worse.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Also, I want the option to remove or add a particular world to a save file. The devs are releasing small worlds with the excuse that the game would get laggy overtime, but its just BS of them. Don't get me wrong, i love to be able to have my sim move from a town to the other without losing relationships, but If they didn't add the worlds forcibly to us we could personalize our saves. And they would be forced to release the worlds in a proper size.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I just watched a manage worlds tutorial by Sims Wishes that shows a work around when npc Sims age up and don't get replaced by younger Sims. I thought others might be interested. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbPGwsqpRHI