Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center: Help!

Hi everyone! I just downloaded and installed this handy mod and have been trying to figure out if there's a way to hide it. I remember in Sims 3 when you had the Nraas mod you could set it so the menu wouldn't show up unless you enabled cheats. Is there a similar thing for this? Sorry if it's obvious or anything, I just got it but I thought it'd be best to ask first before messing anything up!

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    No, not that I'm aware - it's always there in the main menu.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited September 2019
    PhilaminaB wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I just downloaded and installed this handy mod and have been trying to figure out if there's a way to hide it. I remember in Sims 3 when you had the Nraas mod you could set it so the menu wouldn't show up unless you enabled cheats. Is there a similar thing for this? Sorry if it's obvious or anything, I just got it but I thought it'd be best to ask first before messing anything up!

Try the options in Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Show Menu Settings to hide the menus.

You can always display the menus with the comand line comands (acitvate the comand line with CTRL-Shift-C):
    Type mccc to display the active Sim's MCCC Menu
    Type mc_settings to display the Computer's MCCC Menu
    Type mc_cheats to display the Mailbox MCCC Menu

These comands work always in live mode, no matter which settings you have changed or whether there is a sim, computer or mailbox available or not on the current lot.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • PhilaminaBPhilaminaB Posts: 64 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    PhilaminaB wrote: »

Try the options in Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Show Menu Settings to hide the menus.

You can always display the menus with the comand line comands (acitvate the comand line with CTRL-Shift-C):
    Type mccc to display the active Sim's MCCC Menu
    Type mc_settings to display the Computer's MCCC Menu
    Type mc_cheats to display the Mailbox MCCC Menu

These comands work always in live mode, no matter which settings you have changed or whether there is a sim, computer or mailbox available or not on the current lot.

Thank you so much!