Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do any of you still wish that EA was still making new content for this game?

124...Next

Comments

• fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    Yes, I'm really disappointed that they never made X expansion pack, and I would love nothing more than for EA to come back to it for that reason.
    I want them to add all the things that i liked from 2 and 4, so that i can finally be faithful to sims 3 :p . I switch between them but i wish there was one with everything i want.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited December 2019
    igazor wrote: »
    No, not that neighborhood. This one. Only again, more concentrated and urban.

A little OT... but did u see A Beautiful Day In The neighborhood then, @igazor ?
    Ah, if only TS3 had a Mister Rogers, the children would become so much better.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • ZevanoxZevanox Posts: 30 Member
    No, the game would get too big, if they had kept on making new content for it for the past five years. It could use some improvement, but it wouldn't be practical for them to add any more.
    I voted No, because for some reason my Sims 3 games used to take 20 minutes to open (just the loading screen before I hop into the title screen) and then another 20 minutes to get to the title and then another 20 minutes to load the world and another 20 to...

you get the point.

I could not play the Sims 3 because it was extremely laggy/glitchy and load times were insane and unbearable and it would always crash (No mods).

I loved that game to death just like I loved the Sims 2 but they became unplayable for me for a reason that I don't really understand. I always kind of thought it was because those games were left unattended since they stopped updating them and lots of codes were broken. If they would be playable, I would probably return to Sims 3 or even Sims 2, but they require too many mods to look nice or function properly.

Sims 4 isn't particularly my favorite, but there are a lot of things in it that I really love and it runs smoothly for me, so that's enough to keep me there.