Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim won’t plant anything

I got her the planter boxes , she has a million seed packets and when she unpacks them I don’t know where they go lol
I maxed her gardening skill and she still doesn’t get the plant option. What did I do wrong?

Comments

• FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Are you putting the plants on the ground then clicking on them? They won't plant directly from inventory.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    The plantables are in her inventory - they are plant samples, not seeds, "seed packet" notwithstanding. Put the plant in the planter, click on the plant, and you'll have an option to plant it.
  • heidi11576heidi11576 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Felicity wrote: »
    Are you putting the plants on the ground then clicking on them? They won't plant directly from inventory.

I don’t see any plants or seeds
    Sindocat wrote: »
    The plantables are in her inventory - they are plant samples, not seeds, "seed packet" notwithstanding. Put the plant in the planter, click on the plant, and you'll have an option to plant it.

Even grapes she has in her inventory she cannot plant
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    Put the “plant sample” on the ground or in the planter then click it and there should be an option to plant it. Sometimes you can’t plant due to freezing weather or not enough room but that’s rare. Also there are no seeds in S4 other than the seed packets, once you open them you get the harvestables you can plant or eat. Hope this helps
    Put the “plant sample” on the ground or in the planter then click it and there should be an option to plant it. Sometimes you can’t plant due to freezing weather or not enough room but that’s rare. Also there are no seeds in S4 other than the seed packets, once you open them you get the harvestables you can plant or eat. Hope this helps

Thanks!
    I got it working 😄 thank you!