Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Epidemic ~ A Mafia Game {MAFIA WIN}

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ugh, idk. I've infected someone other than Dekay now, I don't want to say too much and give away who the king is. Let's just hope I'm right...
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I just realized there's a "preview" button here on mobile.... All this time, I would switch my mobile web browser to desktop mode to view how my post would look. XD 🤦‍♀️
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Rose, maybe you can also state your suspicions cuz you're not doing much of that now.
    But at the same time, I feel like if we talk too much, we're giving the assassin a lot of clues and I don't like this. 🙈

Maybe I should just shut up until day ends. LOL.

This is one of the main reasons I'm not saying much. I don't want the assassin to pick up on any clues that could make it easier for them to spot the king should they get infected (and I hope they do). I'm horrible at keeping secrets, so I feel like I'd be the one to let something slip and give away who the king is.

What do you mean "and I hope they do?"

tenor.gif?ctx=share

Oh never mind. I think you meant you want the assassin to get infected. I thought you hoped the assassin would infect the king. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Rose, maybe you can also state your suspicions cuz you're not doing much of that now.
    But at the same time, I feel like if we talk too much, we're giving the assassin a lot of clues and I don't like this. 🙈

This is one of the main reasons I'm not saying much. I don't want the assassin to pick up on any clues that could make it easier for them to spot the king should they get infected (and I hope they do). I'm horrible at keeping secrets, so I feel like I'd be the one to let something slip and give away who the king is.

tenor.gif?ctx=share

I was referring to the assassin. I hope they get infected. I can see how the wording would be confusing now that i reread it though.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

tenor.gif?ctx=share

I was referring to the assassin. I hope they get infected. I can see how the wording would be confusing now that i reread it though.

Yes. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    My thoughts are that you are talking too much, DeKay!
    This is a sign for me, that you are not as harmless as you try to picture yourself!
    I have a vague feeling that you are the assassin.
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    My thoughts are that you are talking too much, DeKay!
    This is a sign for me, that you are not as harmless as you try to picture yourself!
    I have a vague feeling that you are the assassin.

Just me? Okay. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I haven't really been much into this game, all I'll say is I hope Dekay isn't messing with me
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Fine, if you really want me too I'll go ahead and reveal who was infected. It was Kitty, there, you happy now?

Yes, I am now, thank you. :)

And for future reference please don’t ever modify rules on your own if it’s not a custom setup. It confuses the heck out of spectators and players.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I've read back but i don't have much of anything to say :/
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

When does day 2 end?
    When does day 2 end?

I'm wondering the same
    I thought it would've ended by now. @nerdfashion?
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Day 2 ends now, I said 9 pm EST earlier because my schedule changed (starting to wonder if anyone reads my posts...). It's not even that yet. Anyway, Kitty, you can no longer change who you infected.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Would you want to just continue with Day 3 since Kitty already sent you the PM or you still wanna wait for another 12 hours?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Would you want to just continue with Day 3 since Kitty already sent you the PM or you still wanna wait for another 12 hours?

Might as well. I'll start it in a few minutes.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Went ahead and started day 3 since Kitty has already informed me of who they wish to infect.

Kitty has chosen to infect City, a palace guard. You all have 24 hours to help City decide who to infect.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Oh wow. Im surprised. I was sure that City could've been the assassin. Please choose the right person City. We're basically in lylo rn. And even if its passed off to the assassin then they have a 50-50 shot at infecting the king.
    This is the biggest plot twist of all time.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I think I understand why on the mafia wiki, it says to do as minimal convo on the thread to really bring at advantage to town. I think this is the first mafia game where I really don't wanna talk. 🙊 THIS IS SO HARD.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Went ahead and started day 3 since Kitty has already informed me of who they wish to infect.

Kitty has chosen to infect City, a palace guard. You all have 24 hours to help City decide who to infect.

Ugh o wish I could’ve talked. I honestly could’ve told you guys this one and I wasn’t even told the roles
    Mouselline wrote: »

Ugh o wish I could’ve talked. I honestly could’ve told you guys this one and I wasn’t even told the roles

You didn't ask. I'll tell you the roles of the remaining players left if you'd like.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    hnnngh ok I'm thinking
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I'm just gonna go ahead and start day 4 right now because I gave you the 24 hours I said I would and City told me who she's infecting. Night is kinda useless.

And, since I have to say the role of the person who got infected, it was Rose. And y'all know who Rose is? The Assassin. Do your best to keep them from finding out who the king is, or they win, death or no death. You have been warned...

(Just to clarify, since I know someone will question this, scroll to the bottom of the rules are read the "Pro Kingdom Strategy" section.)
    funny-gifs20.gif

Yup. It was me all along. And Im pretty sure I know who the king is. If Im wrong then, you guys did a good job fooling me. I was honestly torn between City and this person, but since City was infected and is a guard, I yhink I've got it. Good Luck Town and Good Game.