Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Epidemic ~ A Mafia Game {MAFIA WIN}

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited September 2019
    Last time I used to PM people instead of tagging them cuz it feels more personal and they would hesitate to say no. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Last time I used to PM people instead of tagging them cuz it feels more personal and they would hesitate to say no. LOL.
    You should sell vacuums at doorsteps! ;)
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    It really is. I’m gonna explore the forums and tag a bunch of random people

From someone who was randomly tagged: Please don't.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    It really is. I’m gonna explore the forums and tag a bunch of random people

From someone who was randomly tagged: Please don't.

K sorry
    @the_greenplumbob I know your on a break but I wanted to check
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Thanks for the tag, but I don't think I'm gonna play. Sorry :(

Thanks for the tag, but I don't think I'm gonna play. Sorry :(

That’s fine
    Jeez I don’t know what else to do
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Just a word of warning, we might have to wait until like, November until we can start. If at any time you need to leave just let me know here. :/
    funny-gifs20.gif

Okay, forget what I said above. I found a setup that only uses six players that sounds fun called Contagion in the Palace. If you don't wish to play the setup for whatever reason, you have 24 hours to cancel.

@DeKay @citysimmer @TheRoseHorse @Mouselline @AlexaKry @KittyMeow

I'm updating the post now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited September 2019
    I don't really understand this setup. How do you give the disease to someone else? Only the person with the disease has the ability to choose the next person and others discuss with them?

It says that after day 1, it all depends on just that one infected player. So I'm guessing the day one lynch is when we decide who gets the disease? Or the person who gets lynched on Day 1 also die but before they die, they get to pass the disease to someone for the whole of day 2? Or does the day 1 lynchee get to play for the whole of day 2 before deciding who to pass it on at the end of day 2?
    832XG3D.gif
    I don't really understand this setup. How do you give the disease to someone else? Only the person with the disease has the ability to choose the next person and others discuss with them? Or is there like a majority vote?

On day 1 it's a majority vote. The person with the most votes will be given the disease. They have to choose one person to give the disease too, who will die the next day, and so on until the king or the assassin is given the disease. Example:

Let's say City is voted out on Day 1. They now have the disease, and will PM me who they want to pass it on too. The next day, everyone should discuss who the disease should be passed on to next, and then when Night 1 starts I'll reveal who died, and let's say it was Kitty. We'll say Kitty ends up being the assassin, so they have to choose who to pass the disease on to and hope it's the king. If she was right, I'll end it at the start of Day 2 with a mafia win. If she's wrong, I'll end it at the start of Day 2 with a town win. Hope you understand better?
    funny-gifs20.gif

I don't really understand this setup. How do you give the disease to someone else? Only the person with the disease has the ability to choose the next person and others discuss with them? Or is there like a majority vote?

On day 1 it's a majority vote. The person with the most votes will be given the disease. They have to choose one person to give the disease too, who will die the next day, and so on until the king or the assassin is given the disease. Example:

Let's say City is voted out on Day 1. They now have the disease, and will PM me who they want to pass it on too. The next day, everyone should discuss who the disease should be passed on to next, and then when Night 1 starts I'll reveal who died, and let's say it was Kitty. We'll say Kitty ends up being the assassin, so they have to choose who to pass the disease on to and hope it's the king. If she was right, I'll end it at the start of Day 2 with a mafia win. If she's wrong, I'll end it at the start of Day 2 with a town win. Hope you understand better?

Oh okay. I didn't know the passing on the disease thing was thru PM. XD Okay.
    832XG3D.gif
    Hold up, I read the example game threads on the site of previous games and they posted who they want to infect on the game thread and not PM. I don't think there's much difference tho, just like only the other players can react to it. You can decide how you wanna do it tho.
    832XG3D.gif
    Hold up, I read the example game threads on the site of previous games and they posted who they want to infect on the game thread and not PM. I don't think there's much difference tho, just like only the other players can react to it. You can decide how you wanna do it tho.

Yeah, I want it to be secret. So it shall be through a PM!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Sounds good
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'll probably be inact tonight. I have homework to get done.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'll probably be inact tonight. I have homework to get done.

Completely understand. School is very time-consuming.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Player roles are now being sent out. I just got a spam block though, so the flip will be late.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Day 1 has started.

Good luck to the King, Guards, and the Assassin. You'll need it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Today, the eliminated player will be chosen by Majority Vote. Who do you think is suspicious, and are your hunches correct?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Ah, kinda the first one here... I think we should try to target who we think is the guard today cuz guards know who the king is and this will lower the chances of the king getting affected in the next few days.

Hmm, but also at the same time, if we are down to like 1 guard vs 1 King vs 1 Assassin, there's a high chance that the assassin will get the King....

Anyone got any suggestions? Should we try to infect the assassin today so there's a 1/5 chance they will target the King?
    832XG3D.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Tbh I'm just very confused lol
    I'd say let's try get the assassin, that's if everyone is going to be active.
    So the assassin needs to kill the king to win, the guards need to protect the king from being infected and killed.