Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Epidemic ~ A Mafia Game {MAFIA WIN}

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
edited October 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Disclaimer:
All things that happen here are roleplay only. Please do not take anything in this thread personally.

Setup:
I will be using the Contagion in the Palace setup, with six players. The standard Mafia rules can be found here.

Storyline:
The kingdom is in danger. An epidemic is spreading, and an assassin aims to kill the king in all the confusion. Can the four palace guards find out who it is and stop the epidemic, before it's too late?

Other Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts. Once it's there, it's there.
  • Respect new players.
  • Day will be 24 hours while Night will only be 12.
  • Have fun!

Roles:
  • Assassin
  • King
  • Guard (x4)

Players:
  1. DeKay
  2. City
  3. Rose
  4. Mouse
  5. Alexa
  6. Kitty

Replacements:

To be replaced, you must be inactive for twenty-four hours in a row, or you must DM me saying you wish to be replaced.

funny-gifs20.gif

Post edited by nerdfashion on

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Oh cool. I've never played this setup before. I wanna play!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll play!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    So... it looks like it might take a while for people to sign up...
    funny-gifs20.gif

Yeah....
    832XG3D.gif
    Wait, Mouselline is always complaining about being bored. Where is she? XD

@Mouselline
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I guess I'll play. I might not be as active due to college stuff, but if you need players, I can try.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I guess I'll play. I might not be as active due to college stuff, but if you need players, I can try.

That's okay. At the rate people are signing up, we might not get any more players for months.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yes yes yes yes yes!!!! Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I’m joining!
    Ooooo I haven’t seen this set up before. This sounds interesting
    Just two more players and we can (finally) start.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sure, I'll play.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Nice! I've been playing this game for years (from 2012 to a year ago I think). I like this setup. I always played in the setup "Werewolves of Millers Hollow" were we live in a little village, some of the inhabitants became werewolves but you can't see that in daytime. At nights, when everyone is asleep, those people turn into their werewolves-form and come together to kill someone. It's slightly different from the Maffia-version, and I played with a lot of extra roles, but yeh. 7 years later I'm a little done with playing (it became a really stressful thing for me), but I still like to watch someone else playing it, so I may be following this. :P
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Nice! I've been playing this game for years (from 2012 to a year ago I think). I like this setup. I always played in the setup "Werewolves of Millers Hollow" were we live in a little village, some of the inhabitants became werewolves but you can't see that in daytime. At nights, when everyone is asleep, those people turn into their werewolves-form and come together to kill someone. It's slightly different from the Maffia-version, and I played with a lot of extra roles, but yeh. 7 years later I'm a little done with playing (it became a really stressful thing for me), but I still like to watch someone else playing it, so I may be following this. :P

Yay, it's fun to spectate. :)
    832XG3D.gif
    Just one more player and we can start.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Wow cool. It always suprises me when people say how long they’ve played. I’ve known the game since I was like 7 but I only played with my family. I didn’t start doing it online till like last March or something like thag

2012? Wow... that's a long time... I started playing in April or May, not long after Mouse.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@Skeilah you should play. We need one more player... no pressure if you don’t want to. If you don’t I might explore the forums for New Players they usually want to join
    @Queenarella @Simburian @rjssim @Sh0wtig3r @TheRoseHorse does your brother want to play?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I already asked him. He said no.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    This is taking forever :# And y'all already tagged all the players I know.
    funny-gifs20.gif

It really is. I’m gonna explore the forums and tag a bunch of random people
    Mouselline wrote: »
    It really is. I’m gonna explore the forums and tag a bunch of random people

:D
    funny-gifs20.gif