Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for: Pure White Skin

GracefellGracefell Posts: 154 Member
Hi guys! I'm looking for a pure white skin.
(I'm using a Sims 4 pic as an example, b/c I can't find one for the Sims 3. I am looking for a SIMS 3 one).
Do you guys know any?

49dcf983e9abd34569668f3f666112d0.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    This is a base game skin:

4kllafy.jpg

Is this white enough? It's Mango Yogurt

Jl7HLzL.jpg
  • GracefellGracefell Posts: 154 Member
    @ZeeGee
    /facepalms/ D'oh, I don't know how I missed that LOL. Thanks so much!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @ZeeGee I don't have that white skintone in my game. :(

Is it a Supernatural EP skin or ITF because I don't have those installed...

I've been looking for a pure white skin too for my My Little Pony Sims. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited September 2019
    @emorrill You can find the second skin here.

Regarding base game skins, don't vampires or Cornelia Goth have this white skin?
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @emorrill It's a base game skin. It's a little hard to spot because the dot is a dark grey but hopefully the pic will help. I changed Cornelia's skin to this:
    GoOJGxa.png

@Turjan Here's a pic of Cornelia on booting up the game. She doesn't have the white skin. I don't know about vampires because I don't play them. Thanks for posting the link to Mango Yogurt. Sorry I didn't do it in the first place!
    gT3EVx4.png

I guess these pics are dark because I had to do a Windows screenshot instead of ingame screenshot to be able to capture the skin selector.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited September 2019
    @ZeeGee Thank you for the visual! :kissing_heart:

Edit: @Turjan Thank you for the link as well. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @Turjan Here's a pic of Cornelia on booting up the game. She doesn't have the white skin. I don't know about vampires because I don't play them. Thanks for posting the link to Mango Yogurt. Sorry I didn't do it in the first place!
    gT3EVx4.png
    You are right. I sometimes forget that I use a replacement skin that seems to make light skins lighter and dark skins darker.
    And thanks for pointing out that dot, it's very much appreciated. I guess I should pay more attention to the interface.