Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Non-Sims characters as spellcasters?

We've had threads about premades as spellcasters (the Goths seem to be a pretty popular option!), but what about other, non-Sims characters? It'd be interesting to see who you've opted to make in-game and turn into casters!

For myself, I've added the Addams family (Wednesday and Pugsley aren't old enough, but Gomez, Morticia, Fester, and Grandmama are all casters; Lurch is not), a whole lot of Harry Potter characters (the Potters, in a scenario where they survive, Weasleys, Lovegoods, Longbottoms, Sirius and Remus, Malfoys, Hagrid, and, when she ages up to teen, Hermione), and am thinking Elsa would be really good with Untamed magic. I did have Pearl from Steven Universe autonomously show up in the Realm, but had to remove spellcaster status from her since, well, she's meant to be an alien...

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    So far, I've kept busy building, but I did create a YA version of Tabitha and Adam Stephens from Bewitched to see how the GP plays. I plan on "bewitching" all my sims that need it like the ones in my Potter save. I have started the Mayfair witches (Anne Rice) for my Supernatural save (and their First Street house). I have a voodoo priest that owns a voodoo shop (which I need to expand now) to be updated. I have plans to create a magic mage for Sulani similar to the grandmother in Moana.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I have Vanessa Ives from Penny Dreadful who will be becoming a Spellcaster. I might also make her mentor, Joan Clayton, and her isolated witch cottage. I also want to make the evil witches, the Nightcomers, but they have two forms and I really wish Spellcasters did too, so I might have to make them Vampires instead, and just make the leader, Evelyn Poole, a Spellcaster and put them in a club group together.
    #Team Occult
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited September 2019
    I've been playing with Stardew Valley sims based off of that game for now. I have a wizard Rasmodius I've been playing that will eventually be all powerful, made his ex-wife who doesn't do anything but fly by in that game but she's a green evil hag in my game that will do mischief magic and potions mostly. That game also has a traveling merchant that I decided to make a caster specializing in practical magic and potions to sell although I've made her very powerful with testing. Also the wizard is rumored to be the father of a village girl and I've made it that way in my game so I'll probably end up making Abigail a caster too... haven't played her much but she's rebellious and values courage so I'm sure I'll try to make that play out somehow in the game.
    Otherwise I love playing fictional characters from anything I've liked watching so AHS Coven and Apocalypse Witches will be made and played absolutely. I'd rather know the ins and outs that the game offers before attempting that though. I'm older so enjoyed reruns of the Addams Family, Munsters and Bewitched, so they are probably in the cards for future casters also. The Practical Magic movie was a fave... I've got a lot of stuff to play with ahead and even some of my own characters lol.
    egTcBMc.png