Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name A Stuff Pack You Own But Use NOTHING From

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    None. I rarely used Spooky Stuff, but now with witches it is a great addition.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I use all my packs for something but now that I think of it I probably use Spooky Stuff the least. I still use the necklaces and tights quite often and also sometimes the costumes and build mode items.
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    I like to build a lot, looking through the packs most of the packs have some build/buy content that I use. I own everything except Moschino/MFP/Luxury Party. Spooky stuff is the least used by far though, I never use the CAS as I don't really celebrate Halloween in game and the build/buy is too specific. The only thing I use is the tables with the scruffy table cloths for more run-down lots (I used one in the trailer park in Strangerville). This actually made me feel better about my collection, going through and realising I do actually use it all though!
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    My First Pet Stuff was this for the longest time, until I started using the aquarium table. I'd still say this is the stuff pack I'll use the least in the long run, though. I also haven't used anything from the Moschino stuff pack yet, but that's because I only just got it in a bundle with Island Living and Realm of Magic, both of which have been more interesting so far.

I don't own Toddler Stuff.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Luxury Party would be the closest for me I use nothing from it besides 1 male hair style.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Spooky Stuff and the laundry pack for me..
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    edited November 2019
    I don't own a single stuff pack that I don't use items from.

I usually throw the ice cream maker and popcorn machine from cool kitchen and movie hangout in most kitchens. I love the boho style of both movie hangout and laundry day (even though i don't always use the washine machines, the actual stuff in that pack is really nice). I love my hot tub, I frequently use CAS things from Luxury Party, Halloween is my favorite holiday so I LOVE Spooky Stuff, love the plants in Romantic Garden, kids' room and toddler stuff are necessities to family gameplay 'cuz base game is so lacking, love using backyard stuff things during summer in my game, I throw vintage glamour stuff all over my vampires and their homes, I love using the bowling alley since it gives a new thing for sims to go out to do together, and I like the CAS for fitness stuff.

I don't have My First Pet stuff or Moschino Stuff yet, but I do plan on using those too when I get them. I'm excited for that photography upgrade to use for my legacy's family photos, and I really love the things in My First Pet stuff a lot, though I was planning on waiting for a sale since it's not something I need anytime soon for my legacy.

Honestly I really don't buy packs until I can see my legacy fam using it in the next upcoming generation. Every pack I do own, I use.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I use at least something from every pack, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it lol .
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Spooky Stuff 🎃
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    I love the buffet table in Luxury part stuff, I have it in many of my party lots. Some bars, nightclubs, etc.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Bowling stuff. If I didn't have a club that meets at any bar, I would never use it.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I've used just about at least one item from every stuff pack I own, and while I can't say that any stuff packs I do have I've never used an item from, I can say the stuff pack I use the least amount of items from would have to be Spooky Stuff. I've only used the adult costumes on a few Sims, and that's about it. Since with Seasons, any costumes that aren't from this pack or future basegame ones aren't automatically coded to be allowed to be worn to complete the wear costume tradition, it currently stands to be pointless to wear.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    The spooky stuff pack is one I hardly use. I only use it when having a costume party, but that isn’t often.
  • PandaCPandaC Posts: 3 New Member
    Honestly, laundry day. I was excited when it first came out but then it got tedious and I stopped using it. And the style of the furniture and clothing really isn't up my alley so its probably the one I use the least. Oops!
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Ehhh Fitness Stuff?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I can't..

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited November 2019
    I actually use everything from the stuff packs that I own. (I don't have perfect patio or the fitness one). I don't use the bowling stuff that much but I found some of my sims use a few of the shirts from that pack. I always look to see what the stuff packs come with and if I like more than half the items then I'll buy it but if I only like a few of the items then I skip it. I don't use a lot of cc and when I do it's usually cas related so the stuff packs help a lot with build/buy objects!
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    MFPS and Spooky Stuff
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Vintage Glamour. I would say Spooky Stuff, but I think that's the pack the sparkly tights come in, and I use those all the time.
  • zuzix99zuzix99 Posts: 9 New Member
    I only use the romantic garden stuff for the well.
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    Vintage Glamour. I would say Spooky Stuff, but I think that's the pack the sparkly tights come in, and I use those all the time.

I got the pack for the sparkly tights and I think I used them once
  • SupacSupac Posts: 14 New Member
    I honestly think I use stuff from all of the packs. I just love stuff in the game. I want it all!
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited November 2019
    There a quite a few packs whose game play items I don't use, but the CAS items normally get me. Moschino, for example, I don't use any furniture from that pack, but I do use some of the CAS assets and build mode windows in industrial builds. After looking at the CAS and build/buy mode assets, there actually isn't a stuff pack that I don't use SOMETHING from, even if it's just 1 thing. There are a lot of them that I don't use the game play items from, though.

In Fitness Stuff, there is ONE pair of sweatpants that I can't stay away from. LOL I literally use nothing else in that stuff pack and only own it because it was a gift.

For Bowling Stuff it's the high waisted shorts, flight jacket, and the ripped jeans that get me. None of the buy/build items are my thing.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I hardly use Bowling & My First Pets Stuff Packs.
  • Cupcakes4lifeCupcakes4life Posts: 28 Member
    Spooky Stuff, Bowling stuff