Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Even Occult Bro? (Discussion)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    Mermaids are cool because you get access to all the same cosmetic options vampires do. Their powers are kind of meh. Mermaid kiss is ok, and the songs are alright. But thats about all you get outside of the water. Still they are the easiest occult to switch in and out of since all you need is a couple of mermaid kelp to turn from human to mermaid to human again. And I found 10 of them just exploring that cave on the nature island. I haven't gotten magic yet. I never get an expansion until after they release the first bug patch.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited September 2019
    Since I don't really play the game as a game (I use settings, cheats and mods to tone down, control, or get rid of time management gameplay aspects like needs, aging and death) I don't really notice if occult sims are harder or easier to play than human sims. I just love playing the occult sims most because I love science-fiction and fantasy stories. Since I use The Sims mostly as a box of tools for creating stories, I am naturally drawn to the sims I can use for creating science-fiction and fantasy stories.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I really never play occult sims. 99% of the time, I just play normal "human" sims. I dislike the micro-management of occult specific needs.