Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    LGR said he’s out living his best life lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    LGR said he’s out living his best life lol

Well he deserves a vacation.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    He's still in chill out mode I presume. Have heard nothing on a review yet.

His inconsistency is coming off unprofessional at this point.

I’ve moved on.
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member

I’ve moved on.

He happened to have a busy month. When people asked him on Twitter where the review was, he replied right away. How is that unprofessional? He generally gets his reviews up in the week after release (understandable as he doesn’t have early access). He’s still the best, most fair and balanced reviewer of the sims in my book.

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

I’ve moved on.

Lmao he’s been at a convention. Give the guy a break. He puts out two videos a week and the Sims isn’t his main focus.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hopefully it will be released soon so I can know what I am to think of Realm of Magic.
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Hopefully it will be released soon so I can know what I am to think of Realm of Magic.

It's coming Wednesday or Thursday this week and at latest Friday.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    So having a life beyond the computer screen is unprofessional. The Sims have been around for 2 decades and anyone is bound to get to get burnt out with this rinse and repeat game.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

:D I might decide my enjoyment was a bad, bad thing..
    egTcBMc.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    So having a life beyond the computer screen is unprofessional.

Oh boy I am VERY unprofessional then! :D (but then again I never claimed to be professional either, lol)

But yes on topic, hoping very much to see his video :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

I’ve moved on.

Seriously?!? Like....I'm sorry...but....seriously?!?!? Can he not have a life besides being a YT channel?? Like...
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

I’ve moved on.

It is called lazygamereviews 😂😂😂
    edited September 2019

I’ve moved on.

It is called lazygamereviews 😂😂😂

Lol true. At least he’s living up to the name these days
    edited September 2019
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I do want to see his take on this bugtober fest EA gave us. IF I get it will be: a) on serious sale, b) there has been some fixing of the mess. Was thinking primarily of the extensive b/b, but from what I've been reading in the forums there is too much mess.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited September 2019
    ^^ YAY finally.

Loved it as always. And I SO agree with him at the beginning. "Another pack? When is THIS GONNA END? Seriously this is the 30th pack for TS4."

I agree with him so much!
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member

Oh boy I am VERY unprofessional then! :D (but then again I never claimed to be professional either, lol)

Well, I'm not sure that it is "unprofessional". His core audience is the anti-Sims 4 crowd, and they expect to see regular delivery of content in that vein. Evidently his interests are centered around old hardware, although this apparently doesn't really pay the bills. One would wonder what a review of the AT&T PC 6300 is worth at this stage of the game, but if that's what he's into, then that's what he's into. It's probably a balance between the two.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

Well, I'm not sure that it is "unprofessional". His core audience is the anti-Sims 4 crowd, and they expect to see regular delivery of content in that vein. Evidently his interests are centered around old hardware, although this apparently doesn't really pay the bills. One would wonder what a review of the AT&T PC 6300 is worth at this stage of the game, but if that's what he's into, then that's what he's into. It's probably a balance between the two.

I’m not so sure I fully agree, he has two videos a week that get more views than sims content do so he does have an audience that isn’t sims related. I don’t watch all his videos. My husband does but he doesn’t watch his Sims reviews.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Yeah his food and thrift videos are very popular and get lots of views. I watch both of those.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The best part was when Duke turned a sim into a gnome at the park and he instantly got run over by a truck. :D
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

And yet he hasn't actually been all that negative about any of the latest packs. Even his IL review was surprisingly positive still, considering that one may have deserved a tat more negativity than others. I don't think it's fair to say his viewer base is entirely made up of TS4 haters, that isn't what he built his brand on, and it isn't why I and many others who do like TS4 still enjoy watching his reviews.

Also sorry @catloverplayer I didn't know you already had a thread for this! @EA_Mage maybe you can merge the threads? :)
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    The kid at the end being blasted by magic in the head as he walked straight through two sims dueling 'this is fine' made me LOL. :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---