Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem with thread comments

Is anyone else having a problem with comments on threads being really long, empty space? Every comment I see I have to scroll down way to far to actually see the comment. It's just white space, with the comment at the main bottom. I hope that makes sense. I'm missing parts of conversations because of this. For what it's worth I'm on my phone not computer.
Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I have no idea. I haven't seen this at all. So sorry you're having this trouble. Have you contacted EA via the feedback thread?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I have no idea. I haven't seen this at all. So sorry you're having this trouble. Have you contacted EA via the feedback thread?

No, not yet. I was wondering if it's my phone or the actual forums. Thanks for answering
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I was on the forum on both my laptop and my phone today (Chrome on both, iOS for the phone) and didn't see this issue.
    So it might be a browser problem. Did you try clearing the browser cache?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I was on the forum on both my laptop and my phone today (Chrome on both, iOS for the phone) and didn't see this issue.
    So it might be a browser problem. Did you try clearing the browser cache?

No, I hadn't done that yet. Gonna do that now. It's only on longer threads, and usually the last comment. Thanks for the help.

Edit: I cleared the cache and it didn't help. It doesn't do it on Chrome for PC but does it on Chrome for Android. It's not a huge deal. It just started it today, and I was wondering if it was just me.

Thanks again for your help @darrenfroggy
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    edited September 2019
    Yeah, I have it on my Android browser. I'm not using Chrome on Android but Via; the problem is there too. So it could be an Android thing.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Is anyone else having a problem with comments on threads being really long, empty space? Every comment I see I have to scroll down way to far to actually see the comment. It's just white space, with the comment at the main bottom. I hope that makes sense. I'm missing parts of conversations because of this. For what it's worth I'm on my phone not computer.

Only on my phone and only the last comment
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Nope, it is perfectly fine for me. I checked even on my cell phone - Android. It workd OK.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Nope, it is perfectly fine for me. I checked even on my cell phone - Android. It workd OK.

It doesn't happen for all threads tho. Like this thread is fine, ironically.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @DeKay, same here. It's only certain threads for me as well. You're probably right, must be an Android thing.

@SimTrippy, it's always the last comment for me too.

Edit: Do either of you have a Samsung? If so, it may be a Samsung thing, I don't know, just a thought I had .
    Glad to know it isn't just my phone.

• Options
    No, my phone is a Xiaomi.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    No Samsung either, Pixel fam <3:blush:
    It's probably just the browser on Android phones? Although I'm using Chrome there, so idk.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    android - chrome - asus. no issue here
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Opera on my Windows PC and Opera on my iPhone isn’t showing any problems.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    Well then, it must just be an Android thing. Thanks everyone for your help.