Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm Of Magic Happy Play thread....share your stories & pics.......

13...Next

Comments

• WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    unknown.png

So I have no idea what'll happen.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I love love love the animations for higher level potionmaking. It is great!
  • sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    edited September 2019
    I've really enjoyed bringing my vampires and spellcasters together, it's fun to have so many supernaturals in the game. Having house parties with spooky music playing and friendly spellcaster duels that all of the guests go outside to watch. :) Also, as much as I really like Morgyn Ember, he's unable to have children so we're movin' on to a vampire.

09-11-19-5-52-07-PM.png
    09-11-19-5-57-50-PM.png
    09-11-19-6-05-18-PM.png
    09-11-19-6-14-54-PM.png
    09-12-19-1-15-45-PM.png
    09-12-19-12-19-17-PM.png
    09-12-19-12-36-36-AM.png
    09-12-19-12-40-28-AM.png
    09-12-19-12-46-42-AM.png
    09-12-19-12-48-17-AM.png
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    @sillehbee You can take Morgyn into CAS and just change it so he can get others pregnant (or get pregnant himself). You would need to use the fulleditcasmode cheat to do this, though.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    @sillehbee You can take Morgyn into CAS and just change it so he can get others pregnant (or get pregnant himself). You would need to use the fulleditcasmode cheat to do this, though.

I did change a few things about him in CAS (he's a very confusing character, why can't he pee standing?), but I decided to leave the "unable to get sims pregnant" setting because it adds some drama to the story. :) I appreciate the advice though!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Vlad reminds Vivica that she is no threat to him and that her casting powers were rendered useless. Her threats don't scare him....

zSPjpqv.png

EAEk4Sw.png

• Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    So many great stories and sims!

I’ve started a new occult save to explore the spellcasters and magic, as well as the vampires, aliens and more. I’ve been meaning to try them out for some time. This is going to be fun :) My main sim Luna has just started out as a spellcaster. Since it’s a new save I use quite some time to makeover houses and sims as well.

Luna
    Ql5vsG3.png

Simeon
    DauAwuX.png

Lillith Vatore
    hTXpdqS.png

L.Faba
    ZQ5xL1h.png
    xjPlkY8.png

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    So apparently it's not intended functionality (though I hope they keep it, it's fun), but my Sim Ruben just got an invitation from a familiar-looking Sim with the same last name. Turns out that when he created a clone while visiting his boyfriend, Ruben left for work while the clone was still around and well, now he has a twin brother lol

SmFKxJZ.png

So while Ruben was happily working on his career, his clone must have already been roaming around the neighbourhood or the Realm
    XHLIWJe.png

Other than this little mystery, Ruben is very much enjoying his powers and learning all that he can
    o8xZVtS.png

And beating Eliza Pancakes in duels
    ZnaveZY.png

Which is certainly an improvement to his early days (he got hit with the charge curse and the scrambled spells curse!)
    Qfeidtk.png

Ehh... lots of pictures here. I am just having so much fun :smiley: hope you guys are having fun too!

My mainsave is trucking forward like nothing has happened and in a sidesave I am making all my own spellcasters. Then I just keep them in my library and plonk them down in any future save.

y4mC1ivF37xXppZYLgAWiJELH4G9ZuCxLIsdqoqO2yJ_0myI0tATY2SnKCu1E5yXwJt0yGOxXF2cfzjBStzVSrSx3ElzrcJ2fhrvZbg-x2mVgjQgRCQySI4iwR17RbQ3aX3m8lnbx8NHsvJtkvOtSnBBF_NJBeiEtjSw5RhoxkezCYQKQQTCnMKz_j_JZFNXz6gNH657tXkJ06OdFL_DBEXSw?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Meet old man Lindeskog. He is an very very old spellcaster and runs an outreach program for young spellcasters in Willow Creek. Mr Lindeskog lives in Glimmerbrook but a couple of times a week he goes to his retail store for handcarved toys, and a rather fabulous bassinet, in Willow Creek. He also runs a scouting program. Whenever he runs into young spellcasters born into normal families he can help them get training safely. Lindeskog will be the future teacher for my main sim, they won't go to the realm until second or third generation.

y4mGN72lFlYG996TZpbQHxHi8E2W8hHqJBO6xTdwWL093zvXW5vlyARAABXv4mMuo0JWksu_x2URiIbuqTv_OVSicUwvYUpxGAzPJmWXPfJNydOfFJREjw5UieD1yIYuDqImnD1EEdFzOCF8g0ejWkcfgm8H3dl8G9Lx9V6XXnm7MV9VDDn28nb9hH8WN8jKB4DglfUSwfPk9hLvX096k0xzw?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Smilla. Your typical young cheerful paranoid witch. She has big dreams but can be distracted by random things.

y4muTfRl1d5LolinTYsTBjkYcknRY6-fMd3Xv-VF0dpWEhowAfcCtmpPkLJx8WCsaZw9-UA4NHCD0Kyxw41dbHOuixoVURgFKL88xseFFbmdSwI4MYudz4zjChpqOdV8pq7h8MD4AdGRm7rk4tUa9ClGudpvm3znYbUI6_OQTkirQydGbNHqXvu10KhRMGTD6aX8GRXhnDqwI-BjAMgVWgAcg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

I really like being able to run into my own sims in the realm. In the rest of the world I have created my own sims and I just don't see them unless I give them clubs. The realm and Sulani gives me a opportunity to interact with my custom sims. I love that!

y4mR122cNeojvlWZgZZ74MCo8K82Ydgpcw0_co76eLa7LbxX6D5JDBY4oE8-l3hJ_3KCbkjCpiqEzhfqQA3Pa7RHr99mf0LIx8lc5-P17fppB8p7ZXIu9JWoVM0SMECoqkyW-NlQSYcWXqYvLBvK7pNAZANJxNdPZAw9hiq46NB4mucPkb-tBN-CAgUB29p0atuGu9IW2CVfqVzJ0xISlXWLg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

At home in Brindleton Bay they are just waiting for spring because that is when it all starts. You never know who you might run into while looking for plants in Granite Falls. Just two weeks of winter left and then we're off!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I've been playing it a little slower. I really was going full throttle on release and for awhile after. I love the feeling of just ... being deeply satisfied as I play normally again... I don't know how else to explain it.
    Anyway this is my sim Rasmodius ... He's another sim in my Stardew Valley inspired savegame.
    ipFwL10.png
    I found this gorgeous home for him on the gallery by realishedturtle3 and am just loving playing in it. It's built with MOO but no routing problems yet. I had to say that because MOO is the bane of my existence sometimes but I've been so happy playing in this setting. Kudos to the builder!
    FPNY32S.png
    Bwy7zMP.png
    I haven't given him as many good perks yet because I want to actually see more failures this time around and it's pretty fun to see this stuff and not play so carefully. I do plan on maxing him out more perk wise before rotating to another sim because in my mind he should be very powerful, but for now he's going to take his lumps.
    jihRRli.png
    egTcBMc.png
    edited September 2019
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I've been playing it a little slower. I really was going full throttle on release and for awhile after. I love the feeling of just ... being deeply satisfied as I play normally again... I don't know how else to explain it.
    Anyway this is my sim Rasmodius ... He's another sim in my Stardew Valley inspired savegame.
    ipFwL10.png
    I haven't given him as many good perks yet because I want to actually see more failures this time around and it's pretty fun to see this stuff and not play so carefully. I do plan on maxing him out more perk wise before rotating to another sim because in my mind he should be very powerful, but for now he's going to take his lumps.

*snip*

That looks like so much fun and what did you do to those sages, ha ha :)

Glad to read that you are enjoying the game!
  • robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
    I started with a sim named Sam. She was an aspiring painter who just purchased a run down starter home in Oasis Springs. She ended up marrying Duane Talla from Sulani and they had one child, a daughter named Lola. The three of them lived a very happy life for a while! They worked on making money and adding on to their home and upgrading it with more expensive furniture and items. As Lola reached her teen years, her father Duane, decided to explore the Selvadorada temple. Sam and Lola unfortunately learned that he was electrocuted by the temple’s defenses and sadly did not make it back home. They were both devastated beyond words. So devastated that Sam decided she would pack up and try and conquer the temple of which Duane failed. Sam managed to get all the way through the temple but was poisoned in the process. She sold her treasures and left the bit of money it made her to Lola before her own passing. Lola eventually grew into a young adult and moved to Glimmerbrook in search for a new life away from the desert. She discovered an ancient, magical portal which led her to 3 sages who explained that she had an ancient Sulani bloodline that was full of magic that was just waiting to be tapped. Morgyn Ember was the one who awakened her gifts and in doing so, caught her eye. They spent a lot of time together and grew to love one another very deeply. Of course, Morgyn would never give up his role as Sage. Not even when Lola fell pregnant with his child did he consider giving up the title. She eventually knew the only life he would live would be in the magical realm. She gave birth to a baby boy, Olyver Ember and a few years after that a baby girl, Glimmer Ember. The two children grew up practicing magic and thrived doing so. Morgyn was very proud and even though he could never be the father they needed, loved them very much. As the children grew, Morgyn and Lola aged into their elder years and Morgyn eventually passed of old age. Lola never pursued love after him and focused solely on her kids. Olyver discovered the immortality potion and decided to drink it so he could forever learn and study magic. He moved to Strangerville to take on the secretive mother that had tormented so many people. With his mother and sister’s help, they defeated it. He stayed there and made his house his own. Glimmer eventually met a beautiful, pale sim by the name of Caleb Vatore. They fell in love and Lola couldn’t have been happier for her daughter. It wasn’t long after Caleb’s moving in that Lola passed due to old age. Glimmer and Caleb decided to move to Forgotten Hollow to his family home to get away from sad memories. Lilith Vatore, Calebs sister, became very close to Glimmer and considered her a sister. Because of this, she was ecstatic when Caleb asked Glimmer to marry him and even planned the wedding with them. On the wedding day, Lilith finally met Glimmers brother Olyver. They were automatically drawn to each other and hooked up that night. It might have been only a hook up if not for her becoming pregnant with his child. She broke the news to him and he proposed right away and she surprisingly said yes! Glimmer and Caleb helped her move to Strangerville and couldn’t have been happier for their little family. Before Lilith and Olyver could even have their child, Glimmer and Caleb were also pregnant. So now these double related cousins will be able to grow up together! Lilith and Olyver ended up having a daughter named Jessica Ember and soon after Glimmer and Caleb had a son named Clarence Vatore. This is the furthest I’ve gone with a family and I’m so excited to share what I have so far with you all! Sorry for the rambling! Please let me know if you are interested in future updates!
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    So many great stories and sims!

I’ve started a new occult save to explore the spellcasters and magic, as well as the vampires, aliens and more. I’ve been meaning to try them out for some time. This is going to be fun :) My main sim Luna has just started out as a spellcaster. Since it’s a new save I use quite some time to makeover houses and sims as well.

Luna
    Ql5vsG3.png

Simeon
    DauAwuX.png

Lillith Vatore
    hTXpdqS.png

L.Faba
    ZQ5xL1h.png
    xjPlkY8.png

What hair is on L Faba?

—T