Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic - Share your magical screenshots!

Comments

• Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Wow @Ceres_Meiriona did your sim kill a sage? :D

It wasn't permanent, but he was certainly the first one to hit the floor when everything went wrong. :D It's the only way she can currently incapacitate him in any way, because she keeps losing to him in her duels. One little potion fail, though, and his lights are out. I keep saying she's terrible at making potions, but maybe she's just terrible at being a good potion maker. Maybe I should make her an evil sim and start giving out all her failed potions to sims to make them sick. >:)
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @Dannydanbo love it all!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    @Dannydanbo love it all!

Thank you. I did a lot of pre-building, but it's taking a little time to add in the RoM stuff.

Here is my play save version of Glimmerbrook. In my Glimmerbrook, the gate keepers live and protect the portal to the realm. In the small, green cottage will be an old woman who represents the Practical discipline. In the blue cottage will be the gate keeper who represents the Mischief discipline. In the red cottage, will live the representative for the Untamed discipline. King Othello will reside in the large, brown house where he watches over both realms and trains students. At the entrance to the forest, where the ranger station once stood, is Caster's Cauldron, the local watering hole.

48738830403_5455606731_b.jpg
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    My Graeae sisters:

The eldest sister Dei working on a scheme:

oEMDI6P.png
    JJlD00Z.png

While the younger sisters Enyo and Pem argue because Pem thinks Enyo is behind her raccoon problem:

pGZzR7A.png

And of course fight about it:

OZ25F4M.png
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I made some new spellcasters. I went for something a little more...fantasy.

Ryanola
    RKAV8nK.png

Olivia
    o2QEHFg.png

Azphens
    LoOUHB7.png

Wolfgang
    OnOROnL.png

Ooooo. Where’d you get Olivia’s hair?
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • MochiMommaMochiMomma Posts: 41 Member
    edited September 2019
    [img][/img]0SnT3rp.png
    [img][/img]gKptCx1.png
    [img][/img]Pa2fbIK.png
    [img][/img]Ak4zKfu.png
    [img][/img]l5XcK5Q.png
    [img][/img]mTF0RtX.png
    [img][/img]nIXYrlR.png

This house is one that I got unfurnished off of the Gallery.. she has since added a furnished version of it. It is called Welcome Autumn (UNF). I also added a bedroom and bathroom off the backside of her build..
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited September 2019
    unknown.png

Well this stinks...

unknown.png

KABLEWY!!!!!!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2019
    Look how happy Gwen looks about having turned her mother into a cactus. Because yeees, she's finally reached a high enough rank to learn the Morphiate spell <3
    K3rMIun.png

Also LOL @WolfNate I had no idea that would happen :joy:
    Also, Aliessa took her daughter to the Realm for her bday to get her a familiar <3
    DpPSi6x.png
    pnvxgWy.png
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Also, Aliessa took her daughter to the Realm for her bday to get her a familiar <3
    DpPSi6x.png
    pnvxgWy.png

Well that answers one question I had. Kids can use the portal. I was hoping that they just walked through and got a little confused or a warm fuzzy from the glow.
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Nothing says better “I’m a witch”, than making mac and cheese in a giant cauldron. :D

tumblr_pxxwkllRik1uxn6xio2_1280.png
    tumblr_pxxwkllRik1uxn6xio1_1280.png
    @Dannydanbo glad I could help xD

Also, Strangeify is like the best thing ever :joy: Sage refuses to teach you a spell? Strangeify. Judith Ward, once again, doesn't wanna sign your autograph at a party? Strangeify!

FvAiOsc.png
    faYL29p.png

And Simeon's daughter was born, Phoebe. Melinda didn't move in with him - in fact she broke up with him right after telling him she was pregnant (strangely enough he did show up at the house when Phoebe was born, totally freaking out). I would just like to know if she'll have the special magical bloodtrait really :D

bOQs0vS.png
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I’m enjoying this gamepack so much. So much fun!

JLBbRVm.png
    Luna tried out Delicioso for the first time and got a hot dog. While she was enjoying her meal a vampire came knocking. She shouldn’t have.

FkXag25.png
    The first time Luna used the spell Burgliate she stole a tv worth 9999 simoleons. She was really poor so that was quite handy.

Then... Luna went over to her neighbour’s house. Used the spell deliriate on him. The stole their piano. :D
    hHaxxnK.png
    wtqWBu2.png
    kUXYbuq.png
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @Dannydanbo glad I could help xD

Also, Strangeify is like the best thing ever :joy: Sage refuses to teach you a spell? Strangeify. Judith Ward, once again, doesn't wanna sign your autograph at a party? Strangeify!

FvAiOsc.png
    faYL29p.png

And Simeon's daughter was born, Phoebe. Melinda didn't move in with him - in fact she broke up with him right after telling him she was pregnant (strangely enough he did show up at the house when Phoebe was born, totally freaking out). I would just like to know if she'll have the special magical bloodtrait really :D

bOQs0vS.png

I tend to experiment with the cauldron when the sages refuse to teach my sim. She gained the nausea potion and is now level 2Alcoyte spellcaster. I don't know if anyone else knows but my sim can use her magic in Sulani, I imagine it's because there is magic within Sulani as we have mermaids or that the portal is on the lott.
  • ChristelleChristelle Posts: 144 Member
    Identical twins in a friendly dual

iLzjrdc.png
    vjKjKlE.png

Older set of twins having their friendly dual

BqnAkw9.png
    WC0Qc6p.png
    BOjIrcN.png

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    FJGwkjW.png

The tower shell I finished for my wizard to move into. If he can ever afford it, it's nearly $200k without any furnishing LOL
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Felt the need to be a nerd and make Zatanna in my game. :lol:
    9NwSEC1.png
    2UpjL1d.png
    Had a friendly duel with Faba that didn't go so well. :#
    xgwRky0.png
    hqCvwTH.png

Waiting on the store to have that novelty magician wand so I can buy it for her.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    @LadyKyn You could always duel lower level spell casters for artifacts, too. That's how I won my magician's wand! Actually, it's how I won all my wands and brooms, but that's beside the point. LOL Love your Zatanna!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

OMG @BlkBarbiegal those bones are epic (thanks! my voodoo shack! I want tu upgrade it with RoM!).
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I had a spellcaster die by Magical Overload and turned her ghost into a Fairy Godmother.
    Ne7A1ms.jpg
    Morkovka wrote: »
    I had a spellcaster die by Magical Overload and turned her ghost into a Fairy Godmother.
    Ne7A1ms.jpg

That's a great idea. Fairy Godmother. I may make one myself.

I need to get into my Potter save and remake those households. Add the magic trait and a clothing makeover. I'll probably start with the Weasleys.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Scruberoo: super useful when you're a witch with morning sickness :mask:
    FsKnTct.png
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Ne7A1ms.jpg

This is so adorable <3 Love this